The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Pts added for the memory. I agreed with u on MG part!. Never had opportunity to try BMW. But MG posterior...... i still worship till today by reminiscing kneeling down & prying open 2 firm fair meaty cheeks, diving head first into the love hole valley and giving my tornado tongue lashing, with her at standing doggy style
omg bro I did the same to MG. She not the prettiest but her body one of the best. Furthermore she not as popular as her house mates which is good in terms of waiting time.

Talking about arses, you tried miyuki or miyaki before? Her arse also not bad.
Old 29-05-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
did she fart on your face
I once farted with one wl when she AR me lol. Not intentional one!
Old 29-05-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
I once farted with one wl when she AR me lol. Not intentional one!
so far many pussy fart for me...ass fart normally girls washing pussy in shower
Old 29-05-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Quote:

Talking about arses, you tried miyuki or miyaki before? Her arse also not bad.
Miyaki quite petite. Her bum very fleshy but droop at the bottom unlike MG. Not as fair as MG but good customer service. Miyaki good licker and sucker for my toes. As vertically challenged, can only do kneeling doggie. My favourite was to lift her up, scope her by her legs, bang her and hear her wet pussy piak piak sound.
Old 29-05-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Miyaki quite petite. Her bum very fleshy but droop at the bottom unlike MG. Not as fair as MG but good customer service. Miyaki good licker and sucker for my toes. As vertically challenged, can only do kneeling doggie. My favourite was to lift her up, scope her by her legs, bang her and hear her wet pussy piak piak sound.
MG bluefin tuna so yummy

perfect combo with American Favourite Dessert
Old 29-05-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I love going to her home base to enjoy the sights of her climbing up the stairs. 😀
Old 29-05-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
MG bluefin tuna so yummy

perfect combo with American Favourite Dessert
Didn't have a chance to try wasted!
Old 29-05-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Didn't have a chance to try wasted!
Boleh BlueFin Dessert is the best
Old 29-05-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
I love going to her home base to enjoy the sights of her climbing up the stairs. 😀
I assumed u were staring at her voluminous cheeks while climbing up the stairs behind her, trying not to trip on the steps, as each fleshy cheek flexed tightly restrained by that thin piece of translucent cloth. I had to grab my hands together just in case I tak boleh tahan and give a tight high 5 with each palm! 降龙十八掌
Old 30-05-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
I assumed u were staring at her voluminous cheeks while climbing up the stairs behind her, trying not to trip on the steps, as each fleshy cheek flexed tightly restrained by that thin piece of translucent cloth. I had to grab my hands together just in case I tak boleh tahan and give a tight high 5 with each palm! 降龙十八掌
😉😉 She knows her best assets. These days China girls hard to find perky arse. Closest I encountered was chu chu.
Old 30-05-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
😉😉 She knows her best assets. These days China girls hard to find perky arse. Closest I encountered was chu chu.
boleh many nice ass but tiongkok mostly flat ass
Old 01-06-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The way you describe this reminds me of another Malaysian Gal's perky juicy firm apple cheeks ass climbing the stairs in her tight super short dress...Ada(1425)...a couple of times, I was so turned on by this, slammed the door, hiked up Ada's dress, pulled down or side pull her thong and just pumped her doggie standing hard and fast until she was one hot mess...classic gl150 fuck
Old 01-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recall Yuhan(1431), XiaoYu(1431), UK(1649), YuTong(1649), TianTian(1649), Yang Yang(1649) , MoZi(1856) amongst others, all had solid butts to ensure a memorable hot doggie fuck
Old 01-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
The way you describe this reminds me of another Malaysian Gal's perky juicy firm apple cheeks ass climbing the stairs in her tight super short dress...Ada(1425)...a couple of times, I was so turned on by this, slammed the door, hiked up Ada's dress, pulled down or side pull her thong and just pumped her doggie standing hard and fast until she was one hot mess...classic gl150 fuck
those days really so fun and nice with all the Boleh Yummy Pies
Old 01-06-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Recall Yuhan(1431), XiaoYu(1431), UK(1649), YuTong(1649), TianTian(1649), Yang Yang(1649) , MoZi(1856) amongst others, all had solid butts to ensure a memorable hot doggie fuck
Oh ya not forgetting Sasa and yuhan!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1