The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2004, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 22
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about HIV

Hi bro WeiSiaoBao:

Why so many people being infected every day?

You mean globally? That's a question of statistics—the larger the population, the larger the community of infected.

Also, that's a question of risk factors—and risks do increase in cases where there is frequent sexual intercourse. Yes, frequency also plays a part in increasing risks—if not just for its part in probability computations, but also because the more frequently, say a woman has vaginal sex, the more likely she will have more scarring, scratches or microabrasions on her vaginal walls, that have less time to heal before the next sexual encounter...

Also, there are also places where HIV 1 or HIV 2 is rampant—in great part because of the lack of condom use (due to whatever reason). And another thing, if you remember the SARS infection (and contact tracing) chart in the papers last year, think of a HIV 1/2 chart that way—except it's way, way much larger—and what do you learn from that? Number one lesson—it's a geometric progression, the numbers grow faster when the numbers you start out with are huge.

Sad, but that's the way contagion goes. <sigh>

—perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeiSiaoBao
Thanks for the info bro Big Sexy. Just 1 question, when the doctor said "The risk of vaginal intercourse without protection may vary between 0.1 to 0.01%. ..." Does he mean that the female is an AIDS carrier and the chances of infection despite unprotected intercourse is less than 1%? Then why are there still so many people being infected everyday?
Old 26-04-2004, 03:57 PM
SEX EMPEROR

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
Hey S.E., I voted for him for his great effort for sharing tons of information on AIDS. I also like his postings on pix and download of pictures and movies. I dont anyhow give points. For You? Me need not do anything, there are many others who are here to deduct it from you.
Tons of information can find from any related wedsite! Too much of this kind of information..all people who bonked WLs, ONS and etc must prepare to suffer from HIV or to be clear is AIDS. Want to play dun regret..what the point many ppl have take the risk to bonk raW and come to this forum looking for symptoms of the deadly un-cure sickness.
Old 26-04-2004, 03:57 PM
Samster

AGREED! Bro BigSexy, you the man!

You might've scared the shit out of some cheongers, though...which could be a good or bad thing depending on who's looking, really...so keep the flag of knowledge flying, bro!

—perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea
bro, a very great job done from you. nice day.
Old 26-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
silver_fish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
I remmember some bro posted that a AIDS vaccine is now undergoing trail. It will be another 6 years before it is approved. Could the bro posted the link again?
Old 27-04-2004, 01:43 AM
WeiSiaoBao

Bro perrymason32,

Thanks for the clarification and input. So it is not exactly true that infection risk is 1-3% but that exposure plays a large part of the disease infection. I am particularly concern bcos of my silly exposure to a China niteclub gal last year w/o protection. Sigh..... I better say my prayers and hope for divine intervention.

And to bro SE,

I think we all know that information is avail on the net, but this is a sex health issue forum. There r bros like me who need as much interactive info as possible to help. Its not so much whether we play then start crying the aftermath but more that we realise the risk but need to know more. Thanks for your comments anyway.
Old 27-04-2004, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
stoneking is a splendid one to beholdstoneking is a splendid one to beholdstoneking is a splendid one to beholdstoneking is a splendid one to beholdstoneking is a splendid one to beholdstoneking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX EMPEROR
Tons of information can find from any related wedsite! Too much of this kind of information..all people who bonked WLs, ONS and etc must prepare to suffer from HIV or to be clear is AIDS. Want to play dun regret..what the point many ppl have take the risk to bonk raW and come to this forum looking for symptoms of the deadly un-cure sickness.
This is a great thread by the thread starter, provide many useful info abt AIDS.
However, it was disturbed by a dog. woof..woofff...wooooffff

WHO LET THE DOG OUT?
Old 27-04-2004, 12:17 PM
Samster

OK, I do remember hearing that it was an absymal failure—the trials—and that we are nowhere close to finding one.

But other bros, please correct me if I'm wrong, which I hope I am because I want to hear good news instead.

—perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver_fish
Hi,
I remmember some bro posted that a AIDS vaccine is now undergoing trail. It will be another 6 years before it is approved. Could the bro posted the link again?
Old 27-04-2004, 12:30 PM
Samster

Frequency of sexual intercourse, the last time you had sexual intercourse etc do play a part, true. But, assuming there was only that one time you mentioned with a China niteclub gal, and you've never cheonged before, I think some counselors would put you in the low risk category if you used a condom and FJ only, and put you in medium risk if you did not use a condom and FJ only one time.

What is bad: no condom; she's a niteclub gal.
What is good (based on assumption above): you have no abrasions/etc on your dick, you have pre-ejaculate to shield you from anything in vaginal fluid.

You do know why the numbers are like that, right? The 1-3 % etc? Other factors count too—such as the 'unknowns', including whether she's infected to begin with, and what her viral load is during the time you had sex with her.

You don't know these. Most times, you cannot know these. So go for a test, observing the window period.

—perry

Quote:
Bro perrymason32,

Thanks for the clarification and input. So it is not exactly true that infection risk is 1-3% but that exposure plays a large part of the disease infection. I am particularly concern bcos of my silly exposure to a China niteclub gal last year w/o protection. Sigh..... I better say my prayers and hope for divine intervention.
Old 27-04-2004, 01:54 PM
WeiSiaoBao

It was that one time moment of folly that I went w/o protection with a working gal. Of course I go w/o protection with my subsequent galfrens. I see your point and am consoled from your evaluation. And I also agree that ultimately, the best certainty is confirmation. Thanks again bro
Old 27-04-2004, 03:47 PM
SEX EMPEROR

Quote:
Bro perrymason32,

Thanks for the clarification and input. So it is not exactly true that infection risk is 1-3%
No matter how much you have absorb information regarding sex health..The main problem is too many guys cannot control their temptation and risk for it..bbbj,frenching,suck pussy,AR,Bonked RAW which can contracted any sex diseases just ONE time. I encourage to bonk raw or do whatever stunts with gf or wife..other than that especially FLs and ONS, if one insists in bonking, Condom is a MUST, NO FRENCHING,NO EAT PUSSY,NO BBBJ,NO AR and etc...even do so the risk of herpes still exist but many still want to be hero.there is no right or wrong but want to play then pay the risk can liao!
Old 27-04-2004, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No matter how much you have absorb information regarding sex health..The main problem is too many guys cannot control their temptation and risk for it..bbbj,frenching,suck pussy,AR,Bonked RAW which can contracted any sex diseases just ONE time. I encourage to bonk raw or do whatever stunts with gf or wife..other than that especially FLs and ONS, if one insists in bonking, Condom is a MUST, NO FRENCHING,NO EAT PUSSY,NO BBBJ,NO AR and etc...even do so the risk of herpes still exist but many still want to be hero.there is no right or wrong but want to play then pay the risk can liao!
Well, looks like you started to post some things that make sense....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-04-2004, 05:02 PM
SEX EMPEROR

Quote:
Well, looks like you started to post some things that make sense...
Anyway thanks! I think this is the first time i reply to u coz this the ONLY time u write something make sense!
Old 27-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Sinful_man

Quote:

So you reckon that BBBJ can get infected, Proven by who??
Sure doing raw with your gf is safe meh, maybe she also bonk by others RAW !!!

So, my opinion is that you should not be too POSITIVE with your thinking and make unnecessary assumptions !!
Old 27-04-2004, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

puting him on probation.

Quote:
Well, looks like you started to post some things that make sense....

Old 27-04-2004, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23
puting him on probation.
Ya, just now thinking of giving him a few points.. but lucky did not....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1