The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2004, 01:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about HIV

hi SiaoBao

When did it happened exactly? more than 3 months?? my advice is for you to go for a blood test at DSC after 3 month.

Check these links out

http://www.hivaidssearch.com/facts/
(there is a chat room there as well) i got the fact here as well.

http://www.sfaf.org/aids101/hiv_testing.html
this one also not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeiSiaoBao
It was that one time moment of folly that I went w/o protection with a working gal. Of course I go w/o protection with my subsequent galfrens. I see your point and am consoled from your evaluation. And I also agree that ultimately, the best certainty is confirmation. Thanks again bro

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 28-04-2004, 04:03 PM
SEX EMPEROR

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeiSiaoBao
It was that one time moment of folly that I went w/o protection with a working gal. Of course I go w/o protection with my subsequent galfrens. I see your point and am consoled from your evaluation. And I also agree that ultimately, the best certainty is confirmation. Thanks again bro
A moment of folly that u went w/o protection with WL had happened..now what you can do is practise safe sex in future...a moment of folly exsits everytime when u bonked a WL..wHAT will happen will come in time..take it easy..continue cheonging and don't think too much to make your life so hard...FCuked whenever u can to satisfy yr needs!
Old 28-04-2004, 10:58 PM
WeiSiaoBao

Big sexy, this took place almost 2 years back... since then ive had one jab for ghonorhea (im not sure how to spell). probably from someone else though. but apart from that one WL w/o protection, and my gf, the rest of my sexcapades have been well protected.

SE, thanks for the comfort... i have been trying to play safe by avoiding playing.
Old 30-04-2004, 08:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 21
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Just to carify with some of the sex experts here....

Q1. A female have sex with an HIV infected person, and subsequently have sex with a third man. What's the possibility of that third man being infected? I knoe the % of him infected with other STDs is quite high too. Tks~

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 30-04-2004, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

very hard question....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Just to carify with some of the sex experts here....

Q1. A female have sex with an HIV infected person, and subsequently have sex with a third man. What's the possibility of that third man being infected? I knoe the % of him infected with other STDs is quite high too. Tks~
Old 04-05-2004, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ar will oso kena HIV?!
Old 05-05-2004, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 21
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy123
ar will oso kena HIV?!
As AR involves saliva, the mode of transmission is very remote.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 05-05-2004, 11:48 PM
Mutu

wats ar?can someone pls explain?
Old 05-05-2004, 11:57 PM
Samster

collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lick asshole.

Aka ass rim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutu
wats ar?can someone pls explain?
Old 10-05-2004, 11:34 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yes AR will also transmit HIV if the reciever got broken skin around his ass hole. your ass hole get sore when u stools are hard right and if the provider also got ulcer in the mouth then chance will be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy123
ar will oso kena HIV?!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 18-05-2004, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 21
woodlanders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All you need to know about HIV

hi bros,
where do you suggest I can go for a STD/HIV checkup in Singapore? And how much does that usually cost?
Old 18-05-2004, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodlanders
hi bros,
where do you suggest I can go for a STD/HIV checkup in Singapore? And how much does that usually cost?
You can visit DSC Clinic in Kelantan Lane. You can go for Anonymous HIV Testing conducted by Action for AIDS (AFA) at the clinic premises on Wednesdays 6.30pm - 8.00pm and Saturdays 1pm - 4pm. The test cost $20. No appointment needed. Pre-test counselling will be conducted and a drop of blood from your finger will be taken for testing. The result will be ready in 15 mins.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 21-05-2004, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 21
woodlanders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongkid
You can visit DSC Clinic in Kelantan Lane. You can go for Anonymous HIV Testing conducted by Action for AIDS (AFA) at the clinic premises on Wednesdays 6.30pm - 8.00pm and Saturdays 1pm - 4pm. The test cost $20. No appointment needed. Pre-test counselling will be conducted and a drop of blood from your finger will be taken for testing. The result will be ready in 15 mins.
thank you cheongkid, wat is the diff between the anonymous HIV test and those test they do during regular hours? its my first time there, which one do you think i should go first. thank you again
Old 22-05-2004, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

AFA testing (anyononmous) u get the result in 20 min.,. for DSC.. need to wait one week
Old 24-05-2004, 06:18 PM
Samster

http://www.avert.org/wwhiv.htm

Some info on HIV.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1