The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2010, 04:56 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my story - tear in cd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob.corleone View Post
while i agree with prostitutes are NOT wife or gf, i don't agree on treating them like a toilet bowl .
Whores aren't toilet bowls but licking a prostitute can be even more dangerous than licking one.

Thorough precautions are therefore necessary when coming into contact with whores as they can pass you all sorts of nasties.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

I haven't suffer this so far....everything is removed perfectly after sex and clean thoroughly by the WLs.
Old 26-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My advice is this- If you scare don't play in the first place. For me I have the similar kind of feeling and everytime my buddy will tell me thjis "Just Fxxk and Forget"... God Bless
Old 27-07-2010, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Fatboy39 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatboy39 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The chances are that WLs are more scared of STDs than you. They are usually well protected or else most FLs would have HIV already. Win lottery is much easier than you ngam ngam ho tu tiok a WL with HIV and your CD broke at the same time.

Look up PCR-test under NAT-test in Wikipedia.org.

This test can be done 2 weeks after exposure and is new and accurate. Hospitals in SG offers it. Hope that this would help calm your anxiety.

Will pray for you. Good luck bro!
Old 27-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Fatboy39 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatboy39 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Whores aren't toilet bowls but licking a prostitute can be even more dangerous than licking one.

Thorough precautions are therefore necessary when coming into contact with whores as they can pass you all sorts of nasties.
Damn Right Bro!!!
Old 27-07-2010, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leozzz View Post
bro ur condom tear so small?by right condoms fail should be catastrophic wan leah..really is rip off wan wad..
No, not always catastrophic. I have experienced small tear.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
worriedguy26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, firstly, thanks bros for all the encouragement and comments.

just to bring some closure to this thread - i went to dsc last week for checkup on the dot at the 6th week mark. the staff were very polite and everything went smoothly. fortunately, i tested negative for everything.

the HIV test results came back really quickly, took only about 5min. the rest of the results comes back to you in an anonymous sms about a week later.

meanwhile, i'm really glad that i managed to stay away from HCs these 5 weeks, realized that my good looks really deserve better girls than those PRCs who only really care about cash (thanks mod for that reminder). managed to make plenty of great female friends meanwhile and I don't think i'd be going back to HCs anytime soon. maybe once or twice a year.

again, to all bros, thanks for all the kind words and i do hope that you guys can learn my lesson without going through a painful scare like what I've been through. imagine 6 weeks of worry just for a few minutes of pleasure with a girl who only cares about your wallet.

cheers and happy NDP to everyone on sbf!
Old 21-02-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 18
1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
No, not always catastrophic. I have experienced small tear.

How did you response ans what did you do after you found out there is a tear?
Old 21-02-2020, 04:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sly View Post
How did you response ans what did you do after you found out there is a tear?
I'm not sure you'll get an answer because it happened more than 10 years ago.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1