The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2004, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV screening info

This is very sensible advice and very helpful indeed.

I really applaud bro bongster and all who take the threat of HIV/AIDS and STDs seriously. In this time and age, only fools who do not value their lives will want to do commercial sex raw.. or even casual sex with people they just met.

Those who do cheong should go for a test.. it is scary.. I know, trust me cos I went.. but necessary. Think of the stigma related to HIV... people will shun you if you are infected.. it is a fact. Perhaps only loved ones who are well-informed of the disease will know how to care for you. But do you want that end result to happen? The costs of medication will kill your bank account.. and wipe all your families savings dry.. provided they still want to be around you.

And let's not forget some STDs that are not curable.. genital herpes will give you cold sores.. .on your lips.. and there is no cure. So bros and all.. please take precautions... the condom is not 100% safe.. but better be a little safe then be sorry for a lifetime.
Old 02-07-2004, 04:24 AM
Controversy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Just a question Bongster. You said the accuracy of the test when taken one month after exposure will be 50%. How about those taking the HIV test within an even shorter timeframe?

Like 2 weeks after exposure, what will the percentage accuracy be like? Or should one just wait it out even longer?
Old 02-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 21
cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!

Sorry if i ask stuPIG question..

1. How much for checking, one of the bro mention $20 and when can bro know the result? or do they have express result in less then 1 hr? if hv how much does it cost?

2. How did they do during the checking? blood test? what kind of question will they ask?

Thank for bro who have went there before can advice us the precedure like..

Just want to get those worry bro preapre before going there..
Old 03-07-2004, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

bro cybron, r u referring to the test by afa,(action for aids)? the test only required a few drops of blood to the paper test slip. result will out within 20 to 30 minutes. they will ask u question like what kind of sex u have encounted before they do the blood test. bro, just bring in some courage and go for the test after 3 months of ur last sex encounted. nice day
Old 04-07-2004, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Controversy
Just a question Bongster. You said the accuracy of the test when taken one month after exposure will be 50%. How about those taking the HIV test within an even shorter timeframe?

Like 2 weeks after exposure, what will the percentage accuracy be like? Or should one just wait it out even longer?
Bro shorter timeframe the antibodies might be undetectable... min is 1 mth at least... 3 months is for definitive... but do read up on th ARS... which are the symptons like fever, etc... www.thebody.com do a search there
Old 05-07-2004, 01:33 PM
Samster

cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!

any advice on the price? on the so called express 20-30min testing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea
bro cybron, r u referring to the test by afa,(action for aids)? the test only required a few drops of blood to the paper test slip. result will out within 20 to 30 minutes. they will ask u question like what kind of sex u have encounted before they do the blood test. bro, just bring in some courage and go for the test after 3 months of ur last sex encounted. nice day
Old 05-07-2004, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 20
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68

genital herpes will give you cold sores.. .on your lips.. and there is no cure. So bros and all.. please take precautions...
Bro,

Cold Sore is different from STDs. It is a common virus which is hidden in most of us. I have posted it before in another thread sometimes ago. It's just that very seldom it will start to formed unless your immune system grows weak or you have lesser rest on that particular period. It also occurs to small kids as well.
Old 05-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybron
any advice on the price? on the so called express 20-30min testing?
20 bucks :P
Old 05-07-2004, 06:28 PM
Samster

Thank bro... $20 that pretty affordable rate ah.... must go there every 3 month regularly... Thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster
20 bucks :P
Old 06-07-2004, 11:45 PM
Samster

Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoDevilX
Bro,

Cold Sore is different from STDs. It is a common virus which is hidden in most of us. I have posted it before in another thread sometimes ago. It's just that very seldom it will start to formed unless your immune system grows weak or you have lesser rest on that particular period. It also occurs to small kids as well.
Oh really? Hmm.. must have been ill-informed by an ad on tv about treating cold sores for genetal herpes and even a nurse once told me genetal herpes patients will get cold sores abour their mouth areas more easily than others...? Let me check. Do u noe of any sites that offer good medical advice?
Old 07-07-2004, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 20
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68
Oh really? Hmm.. must have been ill-informed by an ad on tv about treating cold sores for genetal herpes and even a nurse once told me genetal herpes patients will get cold sores abour their mouth areas more easily than others...? Let me check. Do u noe of any sites that offer good medical advice?
Try going here.

http://www.healthscout.com/ency/416/253/main.html

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/...rticlekey=9547

Old 07-07-2004, 12:25 PM
Samster

Interesting...

Description
There are two types of herpes simplex virus. In most cases, Type 1 (HSV-1) causes cold sores or fever blisters, and Type 2 (HSV-2) causes genital herpes. However, some genital herpes may be caused by HSV-1 virus, and some oral herpes may be caused by HSV-2. This cross infection can happen when sexual partners have oral-genital relations.

So... best to be safe! Always good to know, thanks bro Macho
Old 09-07-2004, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 23
mustachio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymustachio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HIV screening info... please make it a sticky

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrymason32
Hi bro:

You should add that the HIV I/II virus is also present in high enough numbers in vaginal fluid and semen for transmission. It's also present in saliva too but there have been no conclusive, reported cases of transmission via oral sex from the one giving oral sex to the one getting oral sex.

--perry
Hi bro,

clear some pm space leh!
Old 09-07-2004, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 22
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HIV screening info... please make it a sticky

er...sorry ah. now cleared space already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustachio
Hi bro,

clear some pm space leh!
Old 10-07-2004, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Jonathan is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys i just went to DSC clinic. They as me for my IC leh. Can Anyone confirm that the test there are annoymous and will not be released to the government or anyone else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1