The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2004, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Jonathan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: HIV screening info

Hi people. I just went to DSC today. But they ask for IC. Can anyone confirm that your identity will be annoymous no matter what happen
Old 10-07-2004, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
Hi people. I just went to DSC today. But they ask for IC. Can anyone confirm that your identity will be annoymous no matter what happen
Limited anonymity.

Your identity will be made known to all health agencies, some government departments, etc, etc. if you have HIV/AIDS.

You will also be monitored because there are rules like you have to inform your future sex partners, etc. They may also want to trace who you have sex with in order to see whether these people were affected or not. Things like that.

But if you want to be sure whether you have HIV or not, take the test.

Old 11-07-2004, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rivervale3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Limited anonymity.

Your identity will be made known to all health agencies, some government departments, etc, etc. if you have HIV/AIDS.

You will also be monitored because there are rules like you have to inform your future sex partners, etc. They may also want to trace who you have sex with in order to see whether these people were affected or not. Things like that.

But if you want to be sure whether you have HIV or not, take the test.

If it is just STD, I won't be monitored, and my identity won't be made known to govt agencies, right? Pls enlighten me, thanks.....
Old 12-07-2004, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Chester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anybody know of a similar screening facility in Johor Bahru.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Rubidin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: HIV screening info

I am having a cold after bonking a FL last week now very worried, any way to test for HIV sooner as waiting for three months for test is going to drive me crazy.
Old 13-07-2004, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Just to update bros some information on DSC

DSC
31 Kelantan Lane
#01-16, S(200031)
Tel: 6293 9648
http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg

Consulatation Hrs:
AM
Mon - Sat 8am - 11.30am
PM
Mon, Wed, Thur & Fri - 1pm - 4.30pm
Tue 1pm - 6.30pm
Sun & Pub CLOSED

Went on 10 Jul

First timer, they will ask for your IC to open your Medical Doc.
Your HR no. will be your nric no.
Next pay $12 at counter 6 when you number is called.

Then waited for your number at Rm 11.
Where a male nurse will quiz what's wrong with you, your sexually life plus a physical check on you.
Next he will ask whether you want blood test?
If yes including HIV test then go to Rm 10 for consuelling.
At Rm 10 same questions again on your sexually life, advantures and what's
wrong with you. The consuellor is obliged to inform you what if diagnosed HIV positive. Who will know.
As I was told by law must informed spouse and MOH,CDC will also be informed
but not employer. After briefing signed a consent form that I agreed that the terms and conditions if in case diagnosed HIV +.
Return to Rm 11 for blood test.
Standard package is HIV,Hepatitis B & Syphilis.
After that proceed to Rm 14 to see a lady MO.
She will quiz what's wrong with you and your sexually life and advantures.
as they are to collect your history for Statistics, disease surveillance records, the database captures on things like when you did it, where you did it, whom you did it with eg like GL,FL,PRC,Indon,paid or ons that kind of things. Then she will check you physically to determine medical action or some more blood test. As I kenna 2 times. %@#$%^&*((!!

Here is my bill breakdown
CONSULTATION $45.00 ( INCLUSIVE OF $12.00)
BLOOD HIV AB $20.00
RPR TEST $6.00
HBSAB ANTIBODIES $21.00
HBSAG-HEP B ANTIGEN $21.00
HSV 1 & 11 IGG AB $46.00

TOTAL $159.00
GOVERNMENT GRANT $88.00
NETT AMOUNT PAYABLE $71.00

Hope this info helps.
Old 13-07-2004, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!

hado!
A gal did BJ on me without Cap quite a few months back! Oh No!
When will DSC be less crowded? Dun wan too many people to witness me there lah! please advise.
Old 13-07-2004, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivervale3
If it is just STD, I won't be monitored, and my identity won't be made known to govt agencies, right? Pls enlighten me, thanks
If it is just STD, it will only be on your medical records, which all govt hospitals and clinics will have access to since the system is integrated and online. Not too sure about private hospitals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester
Does anybody know of a similar screening facility in Johor Bahru..
Go to any clinic in JB. I think most of them does HIV blood test. If they don't, they will be able to refer one to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubidin
I am having a cold after bonking a FL last week now very worried, any way to test for HIV sooner as waiting for three months for test is going to drive me crazy.
Yesterday I had duck rice for lunch, in the evening I had a flat tyre. Whaa! Must never take duck rice for lunch or I will get a flat tyre?

I think you're unduly worried. But if it will ease your conscience, go and consult any GP first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navras
Just to update bros some information on DSC.
Good info bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapidud
A gal did BJ on me without Cap quite a few months back! Oh No!
When will DSC be less crowded? Dun wan too many people to witness me there lah! please advise..
If all guys want to go to DSC b'cos have some girl do BJ without cap, sorry, DSC will always be crowded.

Anyway, why you afraid ppl witness? They couldn't be bothered with you lah. If it is someone you recognise, hey why the F is he there for? Means you got kaki mah...

By the way, I'm not doctor or, just my 2 cents worth
Old 15-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Dear bros.. please read the 1st post in this thread. There is aynonomous testing conducted by AFA on Sat and Wed, meaning no need any IC, just pay money and check and get results in 20min. Also please do check for the sake of yourselves and loved ones. Some ppl because they did one time raw will keep continue cos they delude themselves say already do one time do one more time never mind. In e end because of this they pay the ultimate price. At my last checkup the afa workers told me that the highest causes of hiv in singapore come from overseas infections and unprotected sex with streetwalkers
Old 18-07-2004, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Quill is Cool - loads of Potential

The bottom line is to use condoms for all forms of sex. And if your mouth has to come into contact with a woman's vagina, use a dental dam, available at your local pharmacy.

Dr Quill
Old 19-07-2004, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill
The bottom line is to use condoms for all forms of sex. And if your mouth has to come into contact with a woman's vagina, use a dental dam, available at your local pharmacy.

Dr Quill
whats dental dam ??

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 19-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster
Dear bros.. please read the 1st post in this thread. There is aynonomous testing conducted by AFA on Sat and Wed, meaning no need any IC, just pay money and check and get results in 20min. Also please do check for the sake of yourselves and loved ones. Some ppl because they did one time raw will keep continue cos they delude themselves say already do one time do one more time never mind. In e end because of this they pay the ultimate price. At my last checkup the afa workers told me that the highest causes of hiv in singapore come from overseas infections and unprotected sex with streetwalkers
Is it gona be very crowded during these anonymous gathering?
Old 19-07-2004, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 22
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro:

Good clarification job on the overly anxious queries above. But one point to note though (below).

The DSC Clinic does not share its records, particularly those detailing who kena which STD, with other govt hospitals and clinics. Billing and payments maybe. And certainly the exception is if an unfortunate person got HIV+ status and the DSC knows of it--then it is required by law (not just by policy) to notify government bodies.

At least that is what the DSC Clinic says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
If it is just STD, it will only be on your medical records, which all govt hospitals and clinics will have access to since the system is integrated and online. Not too sure about private hospitals.
Old 19-07-2004, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 22
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Difficult to tell. But usually if there's been some major public announcement of HIV infection figures, the Wednesday or Saturday immediately after that will see quite a lot of really chuak brothers going for the tests. Sometimes you can also see them bringing along an FL for check up with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapidud
Is it gona be very crowded during these anonymous gathering?
Old 19-07-2004, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Quill is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterLover
whats dental dam ??
In reply to your question, a dental dam is a sheet of latex which acts as a barrier between the vagina or anus and the mouth. It provides some protection against HIV transmission and other STIs.

The dental dam should be spread across a woman's vagina to prevent exchange of bodily fluids. Using a water-based lubricant on the vagina side of the dental dam may help to keep it in place.

Do talk to your neighbourhood pharmacist.

Dr Quill
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1