The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2004, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future
Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill
In reply to your question, a dental dam is a sheet of latex which acts as a barrier between the vagina or anus and the mouth. It provides some protection against HIV transmission and other STIs.

The dental dam should be spread across a woman's vagina to prevent exchange of bodily fluids. Using a water-based lubricant on the vagina side of the dental dam may help to keep it in place.

Do talk to your neighbourhood pharmacist.

Dr Quill

hehe thx for the detailed ex

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 22-07-2004, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 20
badboyxtreme is one of the Best!badboyxtreme is one of the Best!badboyxtreme is one of the Best!
Re: HIV screening info... please make it a sticky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFig
Look guys,

There is a rather simple way to go about making sure the WL you are bonking isn't HIV positive. Or at the very least, a good chance she won't be transmitting to you.

The test is call Orasure. Here's where to get it.
http://home-hiv-tests.com/

Hey, 20 minutes of testing. She is negative, you play and at the very least you know you aren't gonna lose your life over it...though you might catch other stuff...
hehhe should buy this type of test kit and bring along whenever wanna go cheong.
Old 22-07-2004, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 22
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True. But there's this problem that this evil HIV I/II virus gives--window period from 3 to 6 months. Orasure tests for presence of antibodies. And it's such a test that requires that kind of window period.

<sigh>

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyxtreme
hehhe should buy this type of test kit and bring along whenever wanna go cheong.
Old 24-07-2004, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Bros... I would still recommend u all go to AFA testing rather den using the orasure tests.. the counselling is very much beneficial. Do take care and happy bonking
Old 25-07-2004, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster
Bros... I would still recommend u all go to AFA testing rather den using the orasure tests.. the counselling is very much beneficial. Do take care and happy bonking
hahaha.

Good advise bro, but they are suggesting orasure to test the WL before bonking. If you send the WL to AFA plus counselling, wait after counsel she decide don't want to become WL how? jia lat man.. kekeke
Old 25-07-2004, 12:12 AM
Samster

bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
hahaha.

Good advise bro, but they are suggesting orasure to test the WL before bonking. If you send the WL to AFA plus counselling, wait after counsel she decide don't want to become WL how? jia lat man.. kekeke
ICIC.. lolz... but gers are funni creatures.. asking her to test sometimes to her is very offensive. Most impt when fucking a WL... wear a cap, and if possible please educate her abt safe sex. Cheers and happy bonking
Old 25-07-2004, 12:27 AM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ICIC.. lolz... but gers are funni creatures.. asking her to test sometimes to her is very offensive. Most impt when fucking a WL... wear a cap, and if possible please educate her abt safe sex. Cheers and happy bonking
Definitely offensive to ask a WL to go for test! KNN, can you imagine if they ask us to go for test first before bonking? We'll feel insulted man..
Old 25-07-2004, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
romanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bros.. I have pm sammyboy to make this a sticky but apparently there has been no reply.. this is very disappointing.. could bros who are in favour of making this a sticky pm sammyboy or just post here.... apparently besides the 2 samsters wif HIV, there is news(not confirmed) of a FL by the name of Kelly(AMK) who is spreading this sickness around... sighz
hi.... u are refering to Kelly... ?? u mean the uni student kelly?
can give me the last 4 numbers? dun scare me leh..
Old 25-07-2004, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanspa
hi.... u are refering to Kelly... ?? u mean the uni student kelly?
can give me the last 4 numbers? dun scare me leh..
Ya boy! This kind of info MUST let all bros know, but of course must confirm it first or else unfair to her.
Old 01-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Samster

Re: A Guide to Testing for HIV

OK, I have received many PMs from Bros asking me this and that about HIV and the testings, etc so I guess I put up this post.

I'm not an expert on HIV, but this post is quite accurate. No need to ask me how I know lah, that's not important.

A Guide to Testing for HIV

Introduction
Many people refuse to get tested for HIV because they find the idea of getting tested so frightening they just don't want to do it, even though they will often continue to be stressed and worried about whether they're infected. But if you have doubt, getting tested is a smart thing to do.

One of the most basic truths about HIV is that gender, age, race and economic status are irrelevant when it comes to vulnerability to HIV. Anyone can become infected.

If you are sexually active with multiple partners, never think of testing as unnecessary because you want to believe that HIV is something that won't touch you. It is estimated that more than 25% of people infected with HIV are unaware of their HIV status because they are often healthy in appearance and feeling well.

Now statistics have shown that most of the people who went for HIV testing turned out negative. But getting the assurance of that negative test result can provide an enormous relief to you emotionally.

The HIV epidemic is going to be with us for a long time to come. At present there is no cure for HIV/AIDS, but there are medications that have proven to be very effective in keeping HIV-positive people alive longer and healthier.
Because knowing your accurate HIV status is essential to your good health, HIV testing is something everyone needs to know about.

Symptoms of HIV
There are no specific symptoms in the period immediately after being infected with HIV. It is normally within two to four weeks where you might have flu-like symptoms such as fever, swollen glands, muscle aches, diarrhea, fatigue or rash. In rare instances, these symptoms may occur within a few days after you are being infected. Most of the time, these symptoms are so mild they are hardly noticeable, although for some people they might be severe enough for them to see a doctor.

Generally, these symptoms will usually go away after a week or two.

It's important to keep in mind these symptoms are almost identical to those of many other illnesses. That is why very often people who have the symptoms are worrying unnecessarily.

But we also know that only by taking the HIV test can someone reliably know their HIV status. Everything else is just guessing and HIV is too important to merely guess about.

What is an HIV test?
An HIV test will show if you are infected with HIV or not. HIV is the virus that attacks the body's immune system and causes acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS).

There are several different tests that can be used to determine if you affected with the HIV virus.

The first test developed, and also the most commonly used test is the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA or EIA). It is used for the initial detection of HIV infection.

The ELISA is usually done by drawing blood, usually from a vein in the arm.
If the ELISA test is negative, which meaning that antibodies are not found, the testing is complete.

If the ELISA test is positive, the laboratory will want to make sure that it is not a "false positive" result because some molecules in the bloodstream can sometimes cause a false-positive result. They will then repeat the ELISA test. If it is positive, they will conduct another test called “Western blot”. If both the ELISA and the Western blot test yield a positive result, a diagnosis of HIV infection is then confirmed.

If you have blood drawn for an HIV test, it can take between a few days to two weeks to know the results so waiting for a longer time to know the results does not mean that the result is "positive".

When should you get tested and how can you be sure the test result is accurate?
Getting tested before three months may result in an unclear result or a false negative. There is a "window period" which is the time it takes the body to produce antibodies after HIV infection has begun.

Less than 1% of those who are infected with HIV do not have detectable antibodies to HIV in their blood within 3 months of being infected. For the vast majority of those who will test positive, antibodies to HIV will develop within 4-6 weeks after exposure. Some will take a little longer to develop antibodies. It is extremely rare to take more than 6 months to develop detectable antibodies.

To make certain that you receive a reliable test result, it's necessary to wait at least three months (13 weeks) after your last possible exposure to the virus before being tested.

No diagnostic test will ever be 100% reliable, but if you test negative at the appropriate time (i.e., 13 weeks after possible exposure to the virus), you can consider that to be a dependable confirmation that you are HIV negative.

I hope this information will be useful to all bros.

Last edited by thaivisitor; 01-08-2004 at 11:26 PM.
Old 08-08-2004, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!
Exclamation Re: HIV screening info

OK Guys/Gals, went DSC for the "anonymous" HIV test. I hope this could encourage you guys/gals to go for the test .... especially those who had "un-protected" sex .... oral sex or ass .... whatever
Really no need IC, the people at the counter near the entrance were very polite.

Not very crowded, but certainly there was a queue of about 20+ souls, including gals as well (quite pretty and young ones too)...... by the way, it is not done on the 2nd floor though.

Just fill up a survey form with the AFA number, then prepare for the test.

(1) Interview; what kinda of sexual activity you have and so on; possible protection and condom to use ... blar blar blar
(2) actual test, OOOUCH! not painful lah, just a prick on the middle finger, and squeeZe a few drops of blood on a HIV test strip
(3) Post test counciling, result will be revealed .....

Drum roll please ...... my result was -VE
Phewwwwww ...... weeeeee

well, I was exposed to "raw" oral sex for more than 3 mths but less than 6 mths, so may have to go back after the 6th mths to double confirm .... a dreary process ... an emotional anxiety .....

Take care dudes and gals who have fun out there ... HIV infection is on the rise, and I strongly suspect there are more out there as the FL never really go for the test and most had already return to their own country to spread the disease.

For those who care for their own lives, go for the check up so that you can throw away your emotional burden or make "better" plans for the rest of your lives and stop your "evil" doing to the rest of the "good" souls out there!!!
Old 08-08-2004, 11:35 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

good info bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
OK, I have received many PMs from Bros asking me this and that about HIV and the testings, etc so I guess I put up this post.

I'm not an expert on HIV, but this post is quite accurate. No need to ask me how I know lah, that's not important.

A Guide to Testing for HIV

Introduction
Many people refuse to get tested for HIV because they find the idea of getting tested so frightening they just don't want to do it, even though they will often continue to be stressed and worried about whether they're infected. But if you have doubt, getting tested is a smart thing to do.

One of the most basic truths about HIV is that gender, age, race and economic status are irrelevant when it comes to vulnerability to HIV. Anyone can become infected.

If you are sexually active with multiple partners, never think of testing as unnecessary because you want to believe that HIV is something that won't touch you. It is estimated that more than 25% of people infected with HIV are unaware of their HIV status because they are often healthy in appearance and feeling well.

Now statistics have shown that most of the people who went for HIV testing turned out negative. But getting the assurance of that negative test result can provide an enormous relief to you emotionally.

The HIV epidemic is going to be with us for a long time to come. At present there is no cure for HIV/AIDS, but there are medications that have proven to be very effective in keeping HIV-positive people alive longer and healthier.
Because knowing your accurate HIV status is essential to your good health, HIV testing is something everyone needs to know about.

Symptoms of HIV
There are no specific symptoms in the period immediately after being infected with HIV. It is normally within two to four weeks where you might have flu-like symptoms such as fever, swollen glands, muscle aches, diarrhea, fatigue or rash. In rare instances, these symptoms may occur within a few days after you are being infected. Most of the time, these symptoms are so mild they are hardly noticeable, although for some people they might be severe enough for them to see a doctor.

Generally, these symptoms will usually go away after a week or two.

It's important to keep in mind these symptoms are almost identical to those of many other illnesses. That is why very often people who have the symptoms are worrying unnecessarily.

But we also know that only by taking the HIV test can someone reliably know their HIV status. Everything else is just guessing and HIV is too important to merely guess about.

What is an HIV test?
An HIV test will show if you are infected with HIV or not. HIV is the virus that attacks the body's immune system and causes acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS).

There are several different tests that can be used to determine if you affected with the HIV virus.

The first test developed, and also the most commonly used test is the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA or EIA). It is used for the initial detection of HIV infection.

The ELISA is usually done by drawing blood, usually from a vein in the arm.
If the ELISA test is negative, which meaning that antibodies are not found, the testing is complete.

If the ELISA test is positive, the laboratory will want to make sure that it is not a "false positive" result because some molecules in the bloodstream can sometimes cause a false-positive result. They will then repeat the ELISA test. If it is positive, they will conduct another test called “Western blot”. If both the ELISA and the Western blot test yield a positive result, a diagnosis of HIV infection is then confirmed.

If you have blood drawn for an HIV test, it can take between a few days to two weeks to know the results so waiting for a longer time to know the results does not mean that the result is "positive".

When should you get tested and how can you be sure the test result is accurate?
Getting tested before three months may result in an unclear result or a false negative. There is a "window period" which is the time it takes the body to produce antibodies after HIV infection has begun.

Less than 1% of those who are infected with HIV do not have detectable antibodies to HIV in their blood within 3 months of being infected. For the vast majority of those who will test positive, antibodies to HIV will develop within 4-6 weeks after exposure. Some will take a little longer to develop antibodies. It is extremely rare to take more than 6 months to develop detectable antibodies.

To make certain that you receive a reliable test result, it's necessary to wait at least three months (13 weeks) after your last possible exposure to the virus before being tested.

No diagnostic test will ever be 100% reliable, but if you test negative at the appropriate time (i.e., 13 weeks after possible exposure to the virus), you can consider that to be a dependable confirmation that you are HIV negative.

I hope this information will be useful to all bros.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-08-2004, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
MADMAX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best information in this health forum so far, I will add to your reps.
Old 09-08-2004, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 21
candice878 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycandice878 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

does the rapid test paper test HIV-1 or HIV-2 or both?
HIV-1 is more popular in US
HIV-2 is more popular in Asia
Old 09-08-2004, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candice878
does the rapid test paper test HIV-1 or HIV-2 or both?
HIV-1 is more popular in US
HIV-2 is more popular in Asia
Rapid testing in Singapore and Elisa tests detect the HIV 1 virus, HIV2 is most limited to Africa. Correct mi if I am wrong please.

Anyway good to see more bros going for the tests
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1