The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2005, 03:36 AM
MrRoger

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

First I've seen this funny blister in my mouth... now I am worrying about having HIV.. i'm showing all the funny symptoms they are showing online.. The last time i cheong is a good 9 months back .. my herpes came with my hiv test 3 months back.. I know I've passed the window period.. but somehow it doesn't really justify the symptoms I'm having now.. haiz..

Is it herpes or HIV? Stupid muscle ache and funny tummy.. not lao sai but always have that pang sai feeling. common for herpes? and itchy skin.. can be signs of herpes happening again... but haha... confused.. If you were to ask me.. i think going for another test is a bad idea.. the taking results part almost killed me the other time.. now.. stressed...

Guys with herpes.. you have that kind of funny symptoms before?
Old 25-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Eagle Hawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very educational. makes me think twice before calling for FLs even with caps...
Old 05-04-2005, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All you need to know about Gential Herpes

do u mean herps bubbles will tend to cluster closely together ?

what happen when u burst them ? is it fluid ?

I have one red dot (only one) a year back. Not on penis or genital area, but at the pubic hair area between my dick and navel.
i burst it and some strip of cream came out (something like what u get when u burst a pimple on ur face)

nothing happen for one year. Then recently, some pimples appear in pubic hair region again. They are sparse (not close together but a couple on right and one on left. when i burst them, some creamy stuff ooze out

Does these sound like herpes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
Yeap. the red dot are usally some allergy reactions or skin rashes. ....Herps will be different.... you can actually see the " bubbles"..... and at times.... cluster of them... very easy to identify
Old 05-04-2005, 12:49 AM
Samster

totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

are normal GPs able to do such tests or i need to go to DSC ?
Old 05-04-2005, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nickwch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about Gential Herpes

difficult to say yes or no...juz by ur description..only sure way is blood test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim
do u mean herps bubbles will tend to cluster closely together ?

what happen when u burst them ? is it fluid ?

I have one red dot (only one) a year back. Not on penis or genital area, but at the pubic hair area between my dick and navel.
i burst it and some strip of cream came out (something like what u get when u burst a pimple on ur face)

nothing happen for one year. Then recently, some pimples appear in pubic hair region again. They are sparse (not close together but a couple on right and one on left. when i burst them, some creamy stuff ooze out

Does these sound like herpes ?
Old 05-04-2005, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

ya.. go for checkup.. safer for u n for ur mind too..
Old 05-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Samster

loking at the symptoms listed, i dun get any of them except for itch.

my pubic area has been itching for a year plus, even when there is no red spots. there is no sore or burning feeling.

when i got the one spot back in Aug last year, it was only one and i burst it like a pimple. then recently, a month ago, i had an outbreak of pimple on my face and neck. it came and go. And the last one week, the spots appear at the pubic (4 of them but all separate).

I read earlier that subsequent outbreaks are less severe than the first. If mine is herpes, it sure go the other way. The one back last Aug was only one red spot and now a few.

i'll go for a test. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Sex
better to go DSC.. normally GP will also send your sample for checking and then ask u to collect report after a few days. So why waste your time paying more???
Old 07-04-2005, 08:42 PM
MrRoger

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Sex
normally before a herpes attack.. u will experience a very soar feeling on your groin area.. itchness next and then the bubbles will appear ..

HIV..Sympton doesnt includes a funny tummy. it includes severe "lao sai"

oh okie i know le... but the problem is that my type 2 herpes is in my mouth..
Old 08-04-2005, 10:07 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Mr roger is your concern on whether u have HIV or do you have other concerns???

butterflies in stomach is not a syptom of HIV la.. dont worry yourself too much.. but it is nevertheless better to go for a checkup

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoger
oh okie i know le... but the problem is that my type 2 herpes is in my mouth..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 08-04-2005, 11:52 PM
Samster

went to a long time trusted GP

told him how i burst it and white creamy oily strip ooze out.
ask if i got other symptons, told him no. then he take one look and say not STD. I ask him to take blood test to confirm, he say dun waste $.

he says something to do with pubic follicule and also a pimple outbreak but at the pubic zone. gave me antibiotics and most cleared after 2 days.

Quote:
loking at the symptoms listed, i dun get any of them except for itch.

my pubic area has been itching for a year plus, even when there is no red spots. there is no sore or burning feeling.

when i got the one spot back in Aug last year, it was only one and i burst it like a pimple. then recently, a month ago, i had an outbreak of pimple on my face and neck. it came and go. And the last one week, the spots appear at the pubic (4 of them but all separate).

I read earlier that subsequent outbreaks are less severe than the first. If mine is herpes, it sure go the other way. The one back last Aug was only one red spot and now a few.

i'll go for a test. Thanks
Old 12-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 22
Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!

Quote:
went to a long time trusted GP

told him how i burst it and white creamy oily strip ooze out.
ask if i got other symptons, told him no. then he take one look and say not STD. I ask him to take blood test to confirm, he say dun waste $.

he says something to do with pubic follicule and also a pimple outbreak but at the pubic zone. gave me antibiotics and most cleared after 2 days.
PIMPLE outbreak at the pubic zone is quite "common" i would say, due to the weather and heaty of body at time (no enough rest/too much fried foods..etc)

I had a few outbreak around the pubic hairs a couple of times.(1 or 2 at a time) Its look like normal pimples. When it 'ripe' and you press on it, white stuffs will flow out......However, if a lots pimples starts to grow after a few days, then you might need to consult doctor.....

Take care!

Cheer~
BitCh Blue Aunt|e

ONce A BItCH ALwayS A BitCH!~"

NOTE: ReTIreD BitCh.....no longer a gal..but LAO Char BOR now...hahaha

Old 13-04-2005, 11:54 PM
Samster

blue colored bitchy auntie,

mine come and go la. there's an outbreak now....a few all over the place since the doc saw it last week. had such outbreak a couple of times before.

sometimes only one pimple lor. but it's shiok squeezing them out. i just squeezed 4 "cream" out. then i press and spread it on my monitor screen. oily man....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_gal
PIMPLE outbreak at the pubic zone is quite "common" i would say, due to the weather and heaty of body at time (no enough rest/too much fried foods..etc)

I had a few outbreak around the pubic hairs a couple of times.(1 or 2 at a time) Its look like normal pimples. When it 'ripe' and you press on it, white stuffs will flow out......However, if a lots pimples starts to grow after a few days, then you might need to consult doctor.....

Take care!

Cheer~
BitCh Blue Aunt|e
Old 17-04-2005, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
...butterflies in stomach is not a syptom of HIV la.. dont worry yourself too much.. but it is nevertheless better to go for a checkup
hi bro Big_Sexy, really stupendous n tedious job u did collating, checking n then posting all that herpes info on this thread... You have my heartfelt appreciation n salute... despite what some may say... Some bros may not even know where to turn to for help in times of frustration n helplessness...

By the way, r u a doctor?
Old 25-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 19
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Hi brothers...very impressive thread on herpes..very informative. But let's not lose sight of the message here...practise safe sex. I personally had gonorrhea once..and went through hell.....and swore never to go back to commercial sex...but hey..we are all human and after a while, we forget our suffering and I was at it again, though was more careful. But recently I had been a bit casual with my sexual trysts. I mean, of course not doing it RAW..that is definitely way out. But I will go for BJ without cap...I felt it was ok and had minimal risks, in spite of the fact that I actually had gonorrhea from a BJ without cap. Sheesh...how dumb can I get??

But contact with another samster got me thinking and I am rite now thinking long and hard about giving up commercial sex altogether. This samster accidentally did it raw with a Thai WL. He told me, it was really accidental as she had somehow managed to ride him and thrusted a few times without a cap, before he stopped her in horror and capped himself. That got him scared and he got in touch with me. I advised him to go for a STD checkup first, as the HIV check has to wait for another 3 months. So to cut the story short.. he went to a GP and he called me on Saturday and told me , that he had been diagnosed with herpes 1 & 2. I mean...up to that point, I did not know much about STD, except gonorrhea...cos I already had that. I was under the impression that except HIV, all other forms of STDs are curable...damn...well anyway...that got my head thinking.. the big head I mean..

Is it really worth it...for that moment of pleasure... u get ur life into a mess... worse, if you are answerable to ur family. So..here I am..thinking long and hard brothers....should I still indulge in this but completely practise safe sex... or leave this shit altogether.....

But to all brothers out there... if you are into this... practise safe sex... even for BJ....cos I got gonorrhea from BJ.
Old 27-04-2005, 09:50 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i give you a better suggestion

i tell you what.. next time you dig your nose.. paste the discharge onto your monitor screen .. that one not so oily..

Quote:
i just squeezed 4 "cream" out. then i press and spread it on my monitor screen. oily man....

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1