The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2005, 09:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

you are most welcome.. i am a lawyer by profession..not a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
hi bro Big_Sexy, really stupendous n tedious job u did collating, checking n then posting all that herpes info on this thread...
By the way, r u a doctor?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 28-04-2005, 01:45 AM
wonder_99

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Checked and doc says I kenna HSV now.... very sad and demoralising... cannot have raw sex and dun know how to face my family .... sigh.
Old 28-04-2005, 08:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder_99
I kenna HSV now.cannot have raw sex and dun know how to face my family
cannot hav raw sex?
is it for forever?
Old 02-05-2005, 08:52 PM
monkeyman

just want to let u guy be aware that HIV is very much alive, a close friend of mine just got it.
Old 04-05-2005, 04:23 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

not say cannot, but there are always potential new STD more deadly than HIV appearing in the future. why not protect yourself, while u can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99
cannot hav raw sex?
is it for forever?

Old 04-05-2005, 04:25 PM

u can still have raw sex and normal babies. Just make sure u dont do it when you have an attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder_99
Checked and doc says I kenna HSV now.... very sad and demoralising... cannot have raw sex and dun know how to face my family .... sigh.

Old 01-06-2005, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 23
LUSTJUICE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLUSTJUICE is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse

Is it really worth it...for that moment of pleasure... u get ur life into a mess... worse, if you are answerable to ur family. So..here I am..thinking long and hard brothers....should I still indulge in this but completely practise safe sex... or leave this shit altogether.....

But to all brothers out there... if you are into this... practise safe sex... even for BJ....cos I got gonorrhea from BJ.

I wonder... since HSV II and HPV are skin contact diseases, and according to the statistics every 1 out of 6 person in this world have it, how come the Geylang GRO's are so lucky? In turns, how come the brothers here all so lucky? If we go by the way it works, 1 out of 6 brothers will get HPV or HSV II, or both. (Choi Choi Choi, Pui Pui Pui... touch wood)

HPV is not easy to diagnose without symptoms, what if the DSC cannot confirm the HPV presents during the GRO's regular checks?

The commercial sex are still ok, at least they check. Imagine those one night stand couples at entertainment outlets. 17% possibilities tio, tio TOTO also not so high chance. Scary, ninabeh...

Old 07-06-2005, 09:38 PM

bro..alot of people have it... it is just that they dont know.. until they either
go for a medical checkup or there is an attack.

no outbreak doesnt mean no never kenna..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSTJUICE
I wonder... since HSV II and HPV are skin contact diseases, and according to the statistics every 1 out of 6 person in this world have it, how come the Geylang GRO's are so lucky? In turns, how come the brothers here all so lucky? If we go by the way it works, 1 out of 6 brothers will get HPV or HSV II, or both. (Choi Choi Choi, Pui Pui Pui... touch wood)

Old 06-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 19
wishwell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwishwell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro sexy..

recently this 10 days.. my penis is rather itchy aroun the balls area..

but there are no sores , no pimples or watsoever.. just abit itchy only..
i consulted GP and he gave me cream to apply and say nothing serious about it..

but still itchy le.. i called GP and he say continue applying the cream as the itchness need time to go away..

asking u is there any problem with me? am i infected?
just abit worry but my penis look like usual itself

Wonderful Colour
Wonderful World
Old 13-07-2005, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
AcerX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, can anyone advise if one goes for checks are we able to get the results on the same day? I mean for herpes and STDs, not HIV.
Old 13-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
Sword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcerX
Guys, can anyone advise if one goes for checks are we able to get the results on the same day? I mean for herpes and STDs, not HIV.
Normally the result will only be available in 1 weeks time if I am not mistaken.

DSC Clinic
Old 26-08-2005, 01:53 AM
eltonmayo

hi to all senior,

i am new in this forum, and i start read this when i started to supspect i kena herpes....havent go for check up yet, but more or less comfirmed with the symptoms. Planning to go for check up after my exam. very stress

Feel like this is the only place when i can spell out my sadness knowing all the senior here are very helpful.

lost, pls advise!
Old 26-08-2005, 08:46 AM

hmm... what make u think u have got it?

but if u really suspect it is herpes, then i say, go for a check up ASAP.. it is not the end of the world though it will be with u for life....Maintain a healthy lifestyle.... dont cheong too much and try to relax... it helps in preventing the outbreak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltonmayo
hi to all senior,

i started to supspect i kena herpes....havent go for check up yet, but more or less comfirmed with the symptoms. Planning to go for check up after my exam. very stress

Old 26-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
kenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brudders,

IMHO, there is a way to cut down on the risk of Herpes.

I got this tip from a doctor friend who cheongs too.... wipe your cock and balls with Betadine before the deed. This is because its a broad spectrum anti-viral / bacterial agent and is widely used in surgical theaters to prevent infection. A condom as all brudders know, only protects the area it actually covers. Your balls and surround areas are still potential trasmission sites.
In one study, people who painted their herpes sores with Betadine had less of the virus.

Betadine is used to treat people who already have it. Sores are wiped down with Betadine to dry them out. Logically, if you don't have it, a layer of the stuff (long lasting) should give u some protection.

http://woundcare.org/newsvol2n2/ar1.htm

While you are unlikely to get a WL to paint their CBs with the stuff, you can paint yourself with it. Small plastic bottles of the stuff is available from Guardian pharmacies.

In fact, there appears to be evidence that Betadine is effective in reducing HIV.

See

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

Whenever I get the chance, I put a drop of the liquid at the tip of my cock in addition to putting on a condom for greater protection.

Play safe brudders
Old 26-08-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

So you mean we apply the Betadine and then put on the condom? Will there be any adverse reaction or caused the condom to rupture? or skin irritation to us and the woman's vagina?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1