The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
ur foreskin naturally peels back during sex so ur head rubs inside the vagina, that's why it feels so good dude. Why would you want to fuck with ur foreskin on? It sounds like u are still young and dick still new and sensitive.
If you wanna lower ur dickhead sensitivity you can masturbate by rubbing ur uncovered dick head with lubricated hand(use lube or oil or soap), go progressively rougher.
Thanks bro.
I have been fking with condoms in my life so far, so probably not an issue until now that if I want to go raw.
I think it is also because I seldom pull the skin back because of tight frenulum before surgery.
I am taking your advice now and doing daily 'exercise' to rub and massage my dick with skin pulled back during shower.
Old 25-05-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
hogs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, this is my first post so I've decided to share my experience with regard to the Shang ring method. The process was pretty straight forward. Consultation to understand the reason, subsequently paper work and in you go for the numbing cream. Takes around 45 mins after the cream is applied. Back into the room, you lie on the bed and the process begins. it took around 5 mins and I was done. No real pain but some slight discomfort.

The biggest bummer of all is how long you have to leave the ring on (in my case was 2 weeks). Nothing big about leaving it on besides the night and morning erections. Those in my opinion were the biggest draw back on the whole process. all in all, I'm quite pleased and satisfied in general.
Old 25-05-2020, 04:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogs View Post
Hi, this is my first post so I've decided to share my experience with regard to the Shang ring method. The process was pretty straight forward. Consultation to understand the reason, subsequently paper work and in you go for the numbing cream. Takes around 45 mins after the cream is applied. Back into the room, you lie on the bed and the process begins. it took around 5 mins and I was done. No real pain but some slight discomfort.

The biggest bummer of all is how long you have to leave the ring on (in my case was 2 weeks). Nothing big about leaving it on besides the night and morning erections. Those in my opinion were the biggest draw back on the whole process. all in all, I'm quite pleased and satisfied in general.
Great feedback. It reinforces what I have claimed all along ie that circumcision is no big deal and not as nearly as traumatic as some make it out to be.

The net result after everything has healed is a much better sex life. I wish I'd done it a lot earlier.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-06-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 10
Kumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33domfighter View Post
Hi Bros, last time I have difficulty pulling back my skin. The issue was the frenulum (The line of skin that connects the foreskin to the head) is really tight and feels taut when I pull back the skin.
So I went to cut part of the frenulum at a local clinic.
Now I can pull back the foreskin easily and fully to wash during shower.
But the issue is without foreskin and I touch the head even during shower it feels sensitive. Like electric shock. So during intercourse I also prefer to have foreskin “on”. Anyone feels the same?
Hi bro, what’s the cost for the ferulum surgery? If you dm sharing?
Old 05-06-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumwoh View Post
Hi bro, what’s the cost for the ferulum surgery? If you dm sharing?
It was about $900 and is a 30min procedure. Recovery maybe 1-2 weeks.
Could be an alternative to full circumcision if you have difficulty pulling back foreskin fully.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 10
Kumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33domfighter View Post
It was about $900 and is a 30min procedure. Recovery maybe 1-2 weeks.
Could be an alternative to full circumcision if you have difficulty pulling back foreskin fully.
Sounds like an idea, yea my foreskin will roll back to the back of the glanc after pulling back. Thanks for sharing!
Old 10-06-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumwoh View Post
Sounds like an idea, yea my foreskin will roll back to the back of the glanc after pulling back. Thanks for sharing!
i do find i have the same problem..like really tight until my head turns purple! and and frenumlum is damn sensitive!

I wonder if doing the same op will help?
Old 22-06-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuman1977 View Post
i do find i have the same problem..like really tight until my head turns purple! and and frenumlum is damn sensitive!

I wonder if doing the same op will help?
Better consult a doctor if you can help it.
I can only share my own experience here.
I.e. after the frenulum surgery, can pull back foreskin fully much easier. Previously can pull back but the frenulum is very taut and feels a lot of discomfort.
For me an alternative to full circumcision.
Old 20-07-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 16
tuyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytuyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I did the stapler method just last week.

Right nw its process of recovering, no stitches which is good but a bit uncomfortable when have erection at night. Will wake me up and have a bit of trouble sleeping when the pain happens.

Right now trying not to unwrap it in bandage and only apply some ointment (neosporin kind)

Had to do it coz of phimosis. I cant retract my foreskin at all. Sex is good with/without condom(but needs to be really wet) prior but its really hard to clean especially before sex. Hopefully after 6 weeks or so I can enjoy it again
Old 22-07-2020, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of

After more than 30 yrs being circumcised, suddenly wanting the feeling of having a foreskin again.. mmmm
Old 23-07-2020, 09:17 AM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandab View Post
After more than 30 yrs being circumcised, suddenly wanting the feeling of having a foreskin again.. mmmm
up +45 for exchange
Old 24-07-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nivut634 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what age is too old for circumcision
Old 24-07-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
score11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscore11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone done circimise by female doctor?
Old 25-07-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
up +45 for exchange
Thank U boss. Have sent reps need to wait a while ya. Cheers
Old 07-08-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
transmissionsm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking to try shang ring method but having to go back there to remove shang ring is so troublesome.

I'm also trying to do it without anyone noticing.
I'm married but no longer have sex with her already...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1