The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_gun
Do you have to take blood test before the op?
I will be going under the knife next month.
what blood test u referring? anyway there is no blood teat for mine, take care and nice day.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea
hi xiaohouzi, may i know before ur operation do u have this cumming problem? for me i had it done few months back, begining state feel a bit different but now totally ok liao, no probem cumming and functioning, nice day.

b4 the op i toook long to cum... hj avg 3/4 hr - 1 hr... FJ GL cat 40 at least 2 sessions... sometime 1 can lahx...
now.. i think 10 session also cannot!
Old 05-12-2004, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

It remember i did it when i was in primany 2 ard christmas time. I dun even koe what happened then
Old 05-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Samster

sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83
b4 the op i toook long to cum... hj avg 3/4 hr - 1 hr... FJ GL cat 40 at least 2 sessions... sometime 1 can lahx...
now.. i think 10 session also cannot!
think u have problem in cumming regarding got circumsize or not, of course circimise make people difficult to come at begining state, xiaohouzi, ur problem of not cumming i believe not because of the circumise, it all mental issue, that is a threat regarding difficult to cum, please make a search, and i also suggest u to see a doc for ur problem, the professional point of view can help, take care and nice day.
Old 06-12-2004, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
joboman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

need your guys expert advice,for the circumcision procedure,do i go GP first to get referral letter or can go straight to hospital like TTS?

uhm,anyone got any contacts for doctors who can provide the surgery and roughly how much,me wanna set aside some money hehe...but $710 as mentioned is it the norm or quite ex?...confirm 1 day outpatient right?thanks bros
Old 06-12-2004, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes, you do need a referral from your GP. My GP referred me to Dr Wong at SGH who happened to be the head of surgery there.

I can confirm that it is one day, outpatient. my day went as follows:

9.00am, report in for the op.

10am, snip!

10.45am, wake up from GA.

11am to 2pm, lie in bed recovering and waiting for the doc to check that all is well with the wound. Have milo and a simple snack.

2.15pm, have a pee to ensure that I can do so without problem.

3.00pm, discharged with 10 day hospitalisation leave.

Sorry but I forgot to update on the cost. My visit to the the GP: $20. My first consultation with Dr. Wong: $80. I was charged $710 upon entering the ambulatory surgical centre. They explained that they would either refund me the balance if the surgery cost less or invoice me for more if it cost more. (In case there were complications during the surgery.)

Last week I received a receipt telling me that the actual cost of the op was something like $390 and they included a cheque to refund the balance. I will have to see Dr. Wong for one final check-up to ensure that all is well which will probably cost me another $80. So, to sum up, the costs were like this:

Initial visit to GP: $20

1st visit to consultant: $20

Cost of Op plus pain medication: $390 (approx)

Final visit to consultant: $80

Total cost about: $570.

Not very cheap but when my dick is at stake I won't spare the expense!

BTW, I forgot to add the cost of visiting the GP when I had a minor alarm over the state of my dick (all turned out to be well). This was an additional $20.

Hope the above is useful!

Last edited by DehOne; 06-12-2004 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-12-2004, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
patcheongsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne
circumcision
you wank differently now right?
Prove I am right bo? CyberOKT is ex-SK. Dunt dare answer my question instead use his many nicks to minus me 52 points. CyberOKT = Cyber-Gangster. Use MONGOLIANS as fake koreans. Bonk at your own risk bros.
Old 15-12-2004, 02:15 PM
Samster

DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience - update 15/12/04

Just to update the bros here on my circumcision experience. It is still less than one month after my op.

Please note that I don't like go into graphic detail about sex with my girlfriend because I feel that sex with your girlfriend/wife is a private matter. However, because I started this thread with the intention of giving as much information as possible to brothers who are considering having a circumcision, I have included a few details for the sake of giving as mich info as possible.

I tried jerking off on Sunday for the 1st time since the op. The head of my penis is still quite sensitive, expecially the ridge part. I had to pcc very carefully without too much force and eventually I came. I used a condom 'cos I knew there would be a lot of cum as i hadn't had sex for a month. I damn near filled the condom with cum! (I could have nearly opened my own sperm bank!) The cumming experience was good but a little painful.

Last night, I tried having sex with my girlfriend. I must say that since the circumcision, my penis seems to have gotten thicker, particularly the glans (head). I assume this was because the skin that covered the head before was gone so the glans could expand more. It felt really shiok inserting it into her and she commented that she could really feel the difference. (She felt tighter to me too.) I found that I couldn't thrust as hard or as fast as both she and I would have liked because of pain along the ridge of the glans on my penis. In the end, I finished off by masturbating her til she came. Overall, she described the experience as very satisfactory and that my penis felt different and better inside her. I didn't manage to cum because it hurt bonking her. Obviously I will continue trying and things should improve fairly quickly. I've been told that it can take from one month to 6 or more weeks before satisfactory bonking can take place. We'll see...

Hope the above update provides useful info for those of you considering getting this operation.
Old 15-12-2004, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just to update the bros here on my circumcision experience. It is still less than one month after my op.

Please note that I don't like go into graphic detail about sex with my girlfriend because I feel that sex with your girlfriend/wife is a private matter. However, because I started this thread with the intention of giving as much information as possible to brothers who are considering having a circumcision, I have included a few details for the sake of giving as mich info as possible.

I tried jerking off on Sunday for the 1st time since the op. The head of my penis is still quite sensitive, expecially the ridge part. I had to pcc very carefully without too much force and eventually I came. I used a condom 'cos I knew there would be a lot of cum as i hadn't had sex for a month. I damn near filled the condom with cum! (I could have nearly opened my own sperm bank!) The cumming experience was good but a little painful.

Last night, I tried having sex with my girlfriend. I must say that since the circumcision, my penis seems to have gotten thicker, particularly the glans (head). I assume this was because the skin that covered the head before was gone so the glans could expand more. It felt really shiok inserting it into her and she commented that she could really feel the difference. (She felt tighter to me too.) I found that I couldn't thrust as hard or as fast as both she and I would have liked because of pain along the ridge of the glans on my penis. In the end, I finished off by masturbating her til she came. Overall, she described the experience as very satisfactory and that my penis felt different and better inside her. I didn't manage to cum because it hurt bonking her. Obviously I will continue trying and things should improve fairly quickly. I've been told that it can take from one month to 6 or more weeks before satisfactory bonking can take place. We'll see...

Hope the above update provides useful info for those of you considering getting this operation.
nice to hear ur good outcome of circumise, u very brave , 1 month pcc liao, i pcc almost after 3 month from ops. suggest u better give ur "new dick" a few more months to recover as need time for the head to become more stable to fiction. nice day.
Old 16-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Samster

3 months!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea
nice to hear ur good outcome of circumise, u very brave , 1 month pcc liao, i pcc almost after 3 month from ops. suggest u better give ur "new dick" a few more months to recover as need time for the head to become more stable to fiction. nice day.
3 months before you PCC'd or had sex bro???? My Gawd! Your cum must have sprayed everywhere! My doc told me I would be 'back in action' around 4 to 6 weeks after the op. I'm fairly horny so I wanted to get back into action ASAP - and my gf is even hornier... There's no way I or my gf could have lasted 3 months before having sex! Oh well, we are all different I suppose. I shall continue trying over the next few weeks and see how long it takes for things to get back to normal. Cheers!
Old 06-01-2005, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw
Prostitute advised me to cut. (Said will more shoik when BJ) My ex request me to cut (more hygenic)....

There is no indescribable sensation lah...
Ya ... same here was advised to circumsize by most of the WLs i've bonked (thai / malaysian / PRC) ... all tell me the same thing ... actually my penis head is restricted by my foreskin ... if cut ... my penis can achieve it's full potential ...

Anti-climatically ... i still havn't gone for the snip cos i'm afraid of the pain ...
Old 06-01-2005, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813
Ya ... same here was advised to circumsize by most of the WLs i've bonked (thai / malaysian / PRC) ... all tell me the same thing ... actually my penis head is restricted by my foreskin ... if cut ... my penis can achieve it's full potential ...

Anti-climatically ... i still havn't gone for the snip cos i'm afraid of the pain ...
yes my banana is circumcised when i was young and when bj on me really shiok. but some time to sensitive u cant last long.

sharing my 2 cents.

Old 06-01-2005, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 21
omega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud of

Woah.. I have been contemplating about this... Reading this stirred me again.. But I read from some place of the side effects and am quite disturbed by it..

Old 06-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega_x
Woah.. I have been contemplating about this... Reading this stirred me again.. But I read from some place of the side effects and am quite disturbed by it..

sori cant advise u on these bcos i had it circumcised when i was 5 or 6 yrs old. so if u do it now, i dont know how is it like.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Xese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks Bro for sharing........iam thinking hard to whether to do it or not.......always feel that my little head potientials is restricted by my foreskin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1