The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!
Re: Adelphi basement

Quote:
Originally Posted by BromptonBoy View Post
1 of the gals told me that rental is v ex here. 45min $50 all goes to the boss. They only earn SPECIAL. . When ask y charge so ex for special, their reply is this is a premium place.
Premium place but lan jiao service .
Old 01-06-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 14
MagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
I remember few months back,my friend has a 300 buck FJ there.....he kpkb but still took the offer, I laugh at him when he shared with me.
This is the case where small head take over big head. He only have himself to blame.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicEight View Post
This is the case where small head take over big head. He only have himself to blame.
Like I said, for a $300 one time shot, the Adelphi girls pussies made of gold meh?
Old 01-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 14
MagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
Like I said, for a $300 one time shot, the Adelphi girls pussies made of gold meh?
Agree . For $300 I can have 3 girls and 3 shots.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

that's why most of them stay in Bukit Timah condos while we bros in HDBs
Old 02-06-2014, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 11
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I remember few months back,my friend has a 300 buck FJ there.....he kpkb but still took the offer, I laugh at him when he shared with me.
wow. how solid the girl is? 300 can get 2 hrs 2 shot hehe
Old 02-06-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
wow. how solid the girl is? 300 can get 2 hrs 2 shot hehe
according to him,not very solid, but he was there n need to release.....lazy to go another area, so on her....best solution according to him is don't ever step inside it...hahaha
Old 02-06-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
according to him,not very solid, but he was there n need to release.....lazy to go another area, so on her....best solution according to him is don't ever step inside it...hahaha
Geylang is just $50 per shot for thai or $80 to $100 for china girl. You can get 6 shots for $300 for thai and at least 3 shots for prc.

What a waste of money to screw some ching chong singlish speaking girl like Alicia who is limp and scrawny.
Old 02-06-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I think the best solution is just to DIY at home...it is FOC, free of disease and safe....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 02-06-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 17
KINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to all

Haha... one of my kaki oso kena this type of chopper... she quote fj 500 dollars. My friend log in to sammyboy website show her those korea model who only charge $300. She immediately shut her mouth liao.
Old 03-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
badboybyakuya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just went there this afternoon. Saw this girl who claims to be Singaporean,entrance $50. Didn't have enough cash so didn't try. I think i'll be back to try once I have enough moneys, anyone tried her yet?
Old 03-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

thats how they earn they chanel handbag....i paid $180 for bm before for melisssa.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 11
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboybyakuya View Post
I just went there this afternoon. Saw this girl who claims to be Singaporean,entrance $50. Didn't have enough cash so didn't try. I think i'll be back to try once I have enough moneys, anyone tried her yet?
pr prc?
Old 03-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
badboybyakuya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
pr prc?
I'm not sure,but she sounds like a singaporean. Speaks english fluently etc. Hope to know if bros tried her before =/
Old 03-06-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 14
TigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboybyakuya View Post
I'm not sure,but she sounds like a singaporean. Speaks english fluently etc. Hope to know if bros tried her before =/
Do you have her name ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1