The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 13-03-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
neillee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Must be awesome
Old 15-03-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
JustJust888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

First visit to this house last week and tried G25. Perhaps one of the tallest girl in this house. The time she took to clean me up (gargle mouth wash, wash hands, help me bathe) already took up close to 10mins. But i understand becos got this covid-19 going on so i shall not say much abt that cos hygiene is still very impt.

Face : 6/10
Boobs : 5/10 C cup (cannot suck, only can touch)
BBBJ : 3/10 (lots of teething and a lil painful and the sucking n licking lasted for quite awhile)
GFE : 4/10
Service : 3/10 (started off with cowgirl and say that it is painful even after she put lube, so it lasted only awhile before switch to missionary. After that when i wanted doggie, she say cannot and ask me if can do spooning, maybe because got side mirror and she want me to enjoy the view, so i ok. But in the end i cannot shoot , ask her help me hj. But hj halfway haven shoot out tell me times up soon, ask me if i want to extend, i said no, wash up and left.)
Old 16-03-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Sorry to hear that.

Had a good experience with G25.

Good height and Frame.. Like how tight her body is.

BBBJ for me was 8/10. Hardworking, does good alteenating speed and suction. She would tease my ass but no AR. While blowing she will use lube to rub my ass

She does this amazing twirlibg with her tongue over my cock head only and a few times I had to stop her as I nearly exploded.

I didnt plan to extend my time so after a long time blowing I suggested she slip on her high heels and let me doggy her from side bed while I stood on the floor next to bed.

She would arch her back and I get full view of her pussy and ass... Started slow pounding.. She eventually took over and just rocked back and forth while I stood there.. Amazing feeling.

As I didnt have much time, I pushed her to face down so I get maximum ass...pounded her until I came.

25 mins with mainly BBBJ and doggy with heels... Time and money well spent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJust888 View Post
First visit to this house last week and tried G25. Perhaps one of the tallest girl in this house. The time she took to clean me up (gargle mouth wash, wash hands, help me bathe) already took up close to 10mins. But i understand becos got this covid-19 going on so i shall not say much abt that cos hygiene is still very impt.

BBBJ : 3/10 (lots of teething and a lil painful and the sucking n licking lasted for quite awhile)
Service : 3/10 (started off with cowgirl and say that it is painful even after she put lube, so it lasted only awhile before switch to missionary. After that when i wanted doggie, she say cannot and ask me if can do spooning, maybe because got side mirror and she want me to enjoy the view, so i ok. But in the end i cannot shoot , ask her help me hj. But hj halfway haven shoot out tell me times up soon, ask me if i want to extend, i said no, wash up and left.)
Old 17-03-2020, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Sorry to hear that.

bro you are luck. my experience with g25 is below average either.
Old 17-03-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJust888 View Post

Can try G30, she is not bad. Consider her FR in this thread are pretty positive as well
Old 18-03-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

Thanks for the FR. I only had similar experiences with G25 on second return.

1st time standard SOP with CBJ.

2nd time, she warmed up and BBBJ. Agreed, she has a good height, a refreshing change for me.

Noticed another girl, i think her tag was 31, kept looking at me, she seems new, probably next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Sorry to hear that.

Good height and Frame.. Like how tight her body is.

BBBJ for me was 8/10. Hardworking, does good alteenating speed and suction. She would tease my ass but no AR. While blowing she will use lube to rub my ass

She does this amazing twirlibg with her tongue over my cock head only and a few times I had to stop her as I nearly exploded.

I didnt plan to extend my time so after a long time blowing I suggested she slip on her high heels and let me doggy her from side bed while I stood on the floor next to bed.

She would arch her back and I get full view of her pussy and ass... Started slow pounding.. She eventually took over and just rocked back and forth while I stood there.. Amazing feeling.

As I didnt have much time, I pushed her to face down so I get maximum ass...pounded her until I came.

25 mins with mainly BBBJ and doggy with heels... Time and money well spent.
Old 18-03-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Can try G30, she is not bad. Consider her FR in this thread are pretty positive as well
G30 has many supporters promoting her....... however my session with her is only average.... nothing to make me rtf her.
I prefer my other WL in this house...... gonna be selfish not sharing her no yet..... until I get tire of rtf her......
Old 18-03-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
G30 has many supporters promoting her....... however my session with her is only average.... nothing to make me rtf her.
I prefer my other WL in this house...... gonna be selfish not sharing her no yet..... until I get tire of rtf her......
G9 is it? but if its G9 her attitude reli very erratic..
Old 18-03-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
only my first sexxion with her was guud... that was her 1st day early worm bonk. it made me rtf her later but service lose laew. stil undecided abt 3rd visit... may go if no target
Old 18-03-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
only my first sexxion with her was guud... that was her 1st day early worm bonk. it made me rtf her later but service lose laew. stil undecided abt 3rd visit... may go if no target
ya. standard drop liao... if ts Ang Pai chances are standard drop very fast. G9 also giving attitude type. like maciam u owe her.. ex G16 last time was the best ever in this hse.. svc impeccable with great fair sexy bod and tall... good old days no more.
Old 18-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

1st session G30 still bother to seduce you and let u feel enjoyable to play her at whichever pose and even curl her legs around you when u r licking them away... after the 3rd piak session i totally give up liao... lousy ... all the best esp during this wh period, can start to sit in the tank n beat housefly very soon
Old 18-03-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

g30 wun beat hsefly la....
she just smile only people sure take
Old 18-03-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Chongahhuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, may i ask what is the dmg for this stable?
Old 18-03-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
guru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

G9 standard and attitude has dropped. Very different now. Won’t bother to RTF (for me).
Old 19-03-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Waka0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$50 for like 25-30min
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1