The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2015, 03:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Govt registered Pros and Masseuse - This is what they are tested for

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpo...6&postcount=16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post

Masseuse Licenses are renewed every 6 months. They are required to undergo testing for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.

Legal FL in Geylang are tested every month also for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Gonorrhea testing for the vagina is standard. Most get Gonorrhea testing for the throat also. Those who do anal sex also get Gonorrhea testing for the anus.

They are NOT tested for Herpes, HPV, Molluscum, NSU, Trichomonas etc etc
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-12-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Govt registered Pros and Masseuse - This is what they are tested for

Hi Bro.

i visited FL at Flender Squre. the FL provided me bbbj and AR (no condom use) only FJ with condom. she told me that they every month do health screen. i guess only those mentioned above is tested.

then what are the chances they carry something else like herpes, hpv ? does it translated to high likely hood to get infected with those not tested std if i visit those legal FL ?
Old 15-12-2015, 01:20 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

U probably already got the herpes virus without visiting her..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post

then what are the chances they carry something else like herpes, hpv ? does it translated to high likely hood to get infected with those not tested std if i visit those legal FL ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The chance of catching herpes and warts is quite high because these are the most common STDs around and condoms do not provide much protection.

You don't have to go to a whore in order to catch these diseases. There is a good chance you could catch the viruses from a girlfriend.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 17-12-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
Kingstoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The chance of catching herpes and warts is quite high because these are the most common STDs around and condoms do not provide much protection.

You don't have to go to a whore in order to catch these diseases. There is a good chance you could catch the viruses from a girlfriend.
so true ....
n cannot blame anyone for it, except yourself for being horny
Old 19-12-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

i think something like pimples grow on my balls skin. abit worried. hope just normal pimple
Old 19-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
i think something like pimples grow on my balls skin. abit worried. hope just normal pimple
I hope so too.

Old 27-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Agree. The herpes strain is actually quite common and one can have it inside them due to causes other than sex.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
OneShotMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, the only way not to catch any disease is when you are dead. Otherwise, everything in life is a risk.
Old 03-12-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
U probably already got the herpes virus without visiting her..
Yeah precisely. When Adelphi was still running massage shops, I usually pass by and skipped the shops, then jerk off in the male basement toilet. Yet, the toilet cubicles at times were clean, at times dirty, if you never use a toilet paper to wipe the toilet seat, who knows what else could be coming from a previous guy's buttocks instead of the girl.

In general if one is afraid of filth, this far only vasectomy made sense to me. As far as the massage girls are concerned, they usually use soap and detergent, I really admire them alot because they were always very kind to me. I respect their job.
Old 16-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
wait what, there are registered masseuses who are registered to do anal? Where do I find those?
Old 16-03-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
clogged pores that create pimple like bumps are very common on the balls, might not be an STD whatsoever. Also if you shave your balls a lot or go for waxing, could be ingrown hair.
Old 24-03-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Dr Tan said: "Masseuse Licenses are renewed every 6 months. They are required to undergo testing for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia."

Does this still apply as of 2019? I think above was written when health centres were around and people were having sex in them. Now as we all know, the scene has been cleaned up.

Don't tell me those who work in "100% clean" spas (e.g. SKII spa, etc) also need to go for STD testing?
Old 25-03-2019, 07:54 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

most likely .. accordingly to the law...even foot reflexologists needs to go for the Annual medical health screening

extract..(page 5)
All employees who will be workingas masseuses, therapists and/or foot reflexologists would need to undergo and pass the annual medical health screening. The DSC medical screening number is a compulsory field for the registration of employees who will be working as masseuses,therapists and/ or foot reflexologists.

https://www.police.gov.sg/~/media/sp...17.p df?la=en

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post

Don't tell me those who work in "100% clean" spas (e.g. SKII spa, etc) also need to go for STD testing?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 25-03-2019 at 08:06 AM.
Old 25-03-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Thanks boss.

Cat II MEs are probably those with PRCs, Viets, etc with Facebook pages I'm guessing. And these need to go for screening.

On the other hand, p 5 of your extract says Cat I ME employees do not need to go for health screening. I've been to one before and enjoyed myself there...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1