The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 8
DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!
Re: 🍀 DocDonald 🍀 Maca Tongkat Ali Height Gainer, Sexual Well Being For Men Supplemen

New testimonials for this week from Adult Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong Ba Bao View Post
Bro, here is a testimonial for you.

After reading all the reviews I decided to try DocDonald and I was glad I did. Buying the product is so hasslefree. Took the pills for a couple of weeks. A few weeks later my body felt more energetic and erection was stronger. I bought maca and tongkat ali.

Then on tue night last week, my wife thought of having some fun. Later we went drinking and my wife got tipsy and horny. On the way home she touched me and I want to fuck too. We fucked in the car. And we fucked more when we reached home. Luckily, for the supplements, i can go more rounds. Even my wife is surprised since we have not had this for a very long time.

But that's not the only thing that i felt changing in my body. After coming back from work around 7pm, i would watch YouTube, serve a little facebook and sleep. I'm too tired to do anything. But recently i start to feel more energetic at night. I could have the mental alertness to stay up and actually gave me to do some of my work which I procrastinated for months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin_21t View Post
I come across DocDonald tongkat ali while seeking help for a sexual health problem. Got the all a set each and consume as per instructed. 1 tablet day, 1 tablet night. It has been 5 weeks. Promised an FR if it works well.

During sex, I felt my dick seemed to be full of blood or sperm bursting out. It gets better with each passing day. Most nights I feel more horny than usual. I need some place to release it. My girl came to my house more regularly now to fuck.

These days, Surprisingly I took longer time to cum, and more control over my climax. And made my girl cum happily too.

When we were resting, she squeezed my small bro and it erected so hard again, so I fucked her again. I feel like I have more energy mentally and physically.

This is a wonderful product that I highly recommend to any bro. My girl told me she will not forget how good I am becoming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevi1977 View Post
I have been taking docdonald tongkat ali, maca and Panax Ginseng, all 3 for almost 2 months now. I’m quite old and my body has been quite weak all along. And the feeling after taking the pills regularly is very hard to describe. I felt younger and more energetic. During my visit to bangkok, I got confidence and picked up a 20 years old staff at the massage centre and brought her back to my hotel. She bathed me and my dick was so hard all the way! I told her to suck my dick and I could last the whole night with all the sex with her! I lasted so much longer than usual! We slept happily after the session but not long. In the middle of the night I got horny again and I fucked her hard.

The next day my friend and I went to another pub to chill out but a girl came to sit with me so I bought her a drink. She kept rubbing my inner thigh and my dick got so hard again. I brought her back to my room and fucked her twice with full of energy.

DocDonald has been too awesome, 4 fucking sessions within short hours. Highly recommend this to everyone who is looking for long term supplements that can boost your dick. Have a good time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello406 View Post
My first testimonial. Bought 3 bottles of this a few months ago from friendly seller. He provided clear instructions for this supplement consumption. I got maca, panax ginseng and tongkat ali. all 3. for all the 3 uses that was recommended.

After taking for almost 2 months, recently, I feel more sexually active, and when i aroused my gf. My dick will be rock hard in mere minutes, and gf commented that my dick looked very dangerous!!!

Throughout the session my full erection was harder and lasted longer. No side effects for me so far, extremely good stuff here!!! Thumbs up!!!

Especially the Panax Ginseng. It helps me with my stamina and makes my mind stay alert especially during work. Usually i will feel tired and sleepy throughout the day. Now i feel more alert and i can accomplish more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanben View Post
Im an old member and this is my first post because I found that Docdonald works for me after regular intake. I took about 1 full month before i see a difference in my strength and erection.

This is what motivated me to come out of my silence to write this FR.

Met a horny prc in a ktv. She was pretty and sexy. We had a very good time like old friends. Later she requested for a ride back home. I said ok and quickly brought her to my car and drove off. She was very touchy and said she wanted it, so I brought her to nearest hotel and we had countless sex till morning. Both of us were so exhausted for breakfast after that. Didn’t know I could fuck till morning before. Amazing DocDonald!

I think all these attributes to my regular intake of Tongkat Ali and Maca. Usually I cannot last more than a round. But I can really feel the difference in terms of mental alertness even during regular days, be it working or doing house work. I don't feel tired after a long day of work.

Recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk_Hogan View Post
Just got a bottle of tongkat ali and a bottle of ginseng. Can't wait to try it out

I saw the HSA cert, it's legit.

Will bump FR after a month
Old 26-05-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!
Re: 🍀 DocDonald 🍀 Maca Tongkat Ali Height Gainer, Sexual Well Being For Men Supplemen

Testimonials from Adult Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by maylink View Post
Could not find any replacement till I discover Docdonald Tongkat Ali. The best is this product has no side effects.

Very comfortable with the seller. Steady one he gave clear instructions step by step. Half pill or full pill info. Consume twice daily, after maybe 1-2 months, once a week. I promised a review if i find the product good.

I took it daily and after 1 week, i can feel the difference. I know it’s best after 1 month. But i wanted to test market. My erection was wow and my wife really enjoyed herself like crazy. It’s clear that I am having stronger erections. Damn happy I feel strong! This product is genuine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Gary View Post
Bought a bottle and tried taking for a week plus. Twice daily. Body felt more energetic after few days. Penis more reactions also. Then I had full erection on one night. So have sex with my wife immediately and we were surprised my penis was like rock!

I lasted so long shockingly. After I cum, I got another erection very soon when my wife touched me and sex again!

Very happy to find this and will continue to use it. After finished taking this I’m going to try out another pill the seller recommend and will post my reviews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroW View Post
I wanted to share for a long time. Took half pill twice daily as per instructed. After 2 weeks I can feel a lot of difference. Few nights ago I tried. I felt warm but could feel my little bro was like ready to get some action. Disturbed my girl and foreplay. My bro super hard so potent. Foreplay for so long but still haven’t ejaculate. My girl was shocked why is it so hard. I said maybe really horny. She got more horny!

We fucked and I took very long to cum. My girl shocked she cum first! After I cum, my bro still hard! I fucked my girl again. She cum and cum. Unforgettable sex we had.

After 2nd round ejaculation we rested a while. My girl had changed. She became more horny too after massive pumping and she disturbed my small bro. I enjoyed my bro became hard monster suddenly. That’s it i fucked her again till I cum long time!

My girl will never forget my hard monster. Take this product and your girl will never forget you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gian Bia View Post
Tried another product, which is not effective, so I try this DocDonald Tongkat Ali. I followed instructions and after 1 month, I was sleeping with a thick hard wood sticking out of my shorts every night.

When I woke up next morning, it is still hard wood and I have to use towel to cover because I have children. Had to make afternoon appointment to release my load!

My cock power even before sleep… unbelievable. The best thing is, only my body feel good with energy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland432 View Post
I told my girl about DocDonald and she laughed. My staminah improved gradually. At my peak, when we did our normal foreplay and fucking, 1st session I came after 30 mins, my girl so horny and wasted. But she saw my penis was still super hard and warm. She felt the power too and wanted a 2nd session.

We were so messy after 2nd session, but I’m not done yet. My girl was so tired. I rest for a few min then I fucked her gently. My girl was too weak and tired after that but she enjoyed. I will take once a week now if not my girl will be dead tired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown View Post
I was suffering from premature ejaculation, usually less than 30 seconds, due to stress. I avoid sex because of this. My friend recommended me DocDonald Panax Ginseng, so I purchased a bottle. Delivery was fast and payment was easy.

Like the product label stated, the effect will come after regular consumption, so I eat for twice daily for 3 weeks. I felt fresh. One day I feel my dick awaken during work and went home early. I was so horny after shower I bang my wife so long, she could feel the shock! My dick was solid hard and I felts her pussy tight and wet. She moaned loudly. This was my greatest sex ever these few years!

Docdonald tongkat ali gave me confidence to last longer and harder. Really thankful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evra View Post
After eating the pills twice daily for 5 weeks and noticed it’s power, I am afraid to eat it because I now need to fuck 3 times a day in order to satisfy my sex hunger. I fuck my mistress twice during the day and fuck my wife super hard and I still want sex. My wife became curious why I became so horny.

I need to eat tonics once a week to recover my body, because I fuck a lot. I also feel tired the next day due to too much sex. But I really thank DocDonald very much!

This pill that make my penis in superb condition I never have in my life. Don’t think I can live without it now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckytime View Post
I became very horny after taking DocDonald for 3 weeks. I went to try on a hooker. We showered together the hooker was shocked to see why my dick was so hard. While stroking and foreplay she was worried she couldn’t satisfy me. True enough after 2 rounds, she was too exhausted!

When i went home, I was still horny, with lots of energy and hardness my wife.. Super!
Old 27-05-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

After reading all the reviews I decided to try DocDonald and I was glad I did. Buying the product is so hasslefree. Took the pills for a couple of weeks. A few weeks later my body felt more energetic and erection was stronger. I bought maca and tongkat ali.

Then on tue night last week, my wife thought of having some fun. Later we went drinking and my wife got tipsy and horny. On the way home she touched me and I want to fuck too. We fucked in the car. And we fucked more when we reached home. Luckily, for the supplements, i can go more rounds. Even my wife is surprised since we have not had this for a very long time.

But that's not the only thing that i felt changing in my body. After coming back from work around 7pm, i would watch YouTube, serve a little facebook and sleep. I'm too tired to do anything. But recently i start to feel more energetic at night. I could have the mental alertness to stay up and actually gave me to do some of my work which I procrastinated for months.
Quote:
I come across DocDonald tongkat ali while seeking help for a sexual health problem. Got the all a set each and consume as per instructed. 1 tablet day, 1 tablet night. It has been 5 weeks. Promised an FR if it works well.

During sex, I felt my dick seemed to be full of blood or sperm bursting out. It gets better with each passing day. Most nights I feel more horny than usual. I need some place to release it. My girl came to my house more regularly now to fuck.

These days, Surprisingly I took longer time to cum, and more control over my climax. And made my girl cum happily too.

When we were resting, she squeezed my small bro and it erected so hard again, so I fucked her again. I feel like I have more energy mentally and physically.

This is a wonderful product that I highly recommend to any bro. My girl told me she will not forget how good I am becoming.
Quote:
I have been taking docdonald tongkat ali, maca and Panax Ginseng, all 3 for almost 2 months now. I’m quite old and my body has been quite weak all along. And the feeling after taking the pills regularly is very hard to describe. I felt younger and more energetic. During my visit to bangkok, I got confidence and picked up a 20 years old staff at the massage centre and brought her back to my hotel. She bathed me and my dick was so hard all the way! I told her to suck my dick and I could last the whole night with all the sex with her! I lasted so much longer than usual! We slept happily after the session but not long. In the middle of the night I got horny again and I fucked her hard.

The next day my friend and I went to another pub to chill out but a girl came to sit with me so I bought her a drink. She kept rubbing my inner thigh and my dick got so hard again. I brought her back to my room and fucked her twice with full of energy.

DocDonald has been too awesome, 4 fucking sessions within short hours. Highly recommend this to everyone who is looking for long term supplements that can boost your dick. Have a good time!
Quote:
My first testimonial. Bought 3 bottles of this a few months ago from friendly seller. He provided clear instructions for this supplement consumption. I got maca, panax ginseng and tongkat ali. all 3. for all the 3 uses that was recommended.

After taking for almost 2 months, recently, I feel more sexually active, and when i aroused my gf. My dick will be rock hard in mere minutes, and gf commented that my dick looked very dangerous!!!

Throughout the session my full erection was harder and lasted longer. No side effects for me so far, extremely good stuff here!!! Thumbs up!!!

Especially the Panax Ginseng. It helps me with my stamina and makes my mind stay alert especially during work. Usually i will feel tired and sleepy throughout the day. Now i feel more alert and i can accomplish more.
Quote:
Im an old member and this is my first post because I found that Docdonald works for me after regular intake. I took about 1 full month before i see a difference in my strength and erection.

Met a horny prc in a ktv. She was pretty and sexy. We had a very good time like old friends. Later she requested for a ride back home. I said ok and quickly brought her to my car and drove off. She was very touchy and said she wanted it, so I brought her to nearest hotel and we had countless sex till morning. Both of us were so exhausted for breakfast after that. Didn’t know I could fuck till morning before. Amazing DocDonald!

I think all these attributes to my regular intake of Tongkat Ali and Maca. Usually I cannot last more than a round. But I can really feel the difference in terms of mental alertness even during regular days, be it working or doing house work. I don't feel tired after a long day of work.

Recommended!
Quote:
Just got a bottle of tongkat ali and a bottle of ginseng. Can't wait to try it out

Old 28-05-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Could not find any replacement till I discover Docdonald Tongkat Ali. The best is this product has no side effects.

Very comfortable with the seller. Steady one he gave clear instructions step by step. Half pill or full pill info. Consume twice daily, after maybe 1-2 months, once a week. I promised a review if i find the product good.

I took it daily and after 1 week, i can feel the difference. I know it’s best after 1 month. But i wanted to test market. My erection was wow and my wife really enjoyed herself like crazy. It’s clear that I am having stronger erections. Damn happy I feel strong! This product is genuine.
Quote:
Bought a bottle and tried taking for a week plus. Twice daily. Body felt more energetic after few days. Penis more reactions also. Then I had full erection on one night. So have sex with my wife immediately and we were surprised my penis was like rock!

I lasted so long shockingly. After I cum, I got another erection very soon when my wife touched me and sex again!

Very happy to find this and will continue to use it. After finished taking this I’m going to try out another pill the seller recommend and will post my reviews.
Quote:
I wanted to share for a long time. Took half pill twice daily as per instructed. After 2 weeks I can feel a lot of difference. Few nights ago I tried. I felt warm but could feel my little bro was like ready to get some action. Disturbed my girl and foreplay. My bro super hard so potent. Foreplay for so long but still haven’t ejaculate. My girl was shocked why is it so hard. I said maybe really horny. She got more horny!

We fucked and I took very long to cum. My girl shocked she cum first! After I cum, my bro still hard! I fucked my girl again. She cum and cum. Unforgettable sex we had.

After 2nd round ejaculation we rested a while. My girl had changed. She became more horny too after massive pumping and she disturbed my small bro. I enjoyed my bro became hard monster suddenly. That’s it i fucked her again till I cum long time!

My girl will never forget my hard monster. Take this product and your girl will never forget you.
Quote:
Tried another product, which is not effective, so I try this DocDonald Tongkat Ali. I followed instructions and after 1 month, I was sleeping with a thick hard wood sticking out of my shorts every night.

When I woke up next morning, it is still hard wood and I have to use towel to cover because I have children. Had to make afternoon appointment to release my load!

My cock power even before sleep… unbelievable. The best thing is, only my body feel good with energy.
Quote:
I told my girl about DocDonald and she laughed. My staminah improved gradually. At my peak, when we did our normal foreplay and fucking, 1st session I came after 30 mins, my girl so horny and wasted. But she saw my penis was still super hard and warm. She felt the power too and wanted a 2nd session.

We were so messy after 2nd session, but I’m not done yet. My girl was so tired. I rest for a few min then I fucked her gently. My girl was too weak and tired after that but she enjoyed. I will take once a week now if not my girl will be dead tired.
Quote:
I was suffering from premature ejaculation, usually less than 30 seconds, due to stress. I avoid sex because of this. My friend recommended me DocDonald Panax Ginseng, so I purchased a bottle. Delivery was fast and payment was easy.

Like the product label stated, the effect will come after regular consumption, so I eat for twice daily for 3 weeks. I felt fresh. One day I feel my dick awaken during work and went home early. I was so horny after shower I bang my wife so long, she could feel the shock! My dick was solid hard and I felts her pussy tight and wet. She moaned loudly. This was my greatest sex ever these few years!

Docdonald tongkat ali gave me confidence to last longer and harder. Really thankful.
Quote:
After eating the pills twice daily for 5 weeks and noticed it’s power, I am afraid to eat it because I now need to fuck 3 times a day in order to satisfy my sex hunger. I fuck my mistress twice during the day and fuck my wife super hard and I still want sex. My wife became curious why I became so horny.

I need to eat tonics once a week to recover my body, because I fuck a lot. I also feel tired the next day due to too much sex. But I really thank DocDonald very much!

This pill that make my penis in superb condition I never have in my life. Don’t think I can live without it now.
Quote:
I became very horny after taking DocDonald for 3 weeks. I went to try on a hooker. We showered together the hooker was shocked to see why my dick was so hard. While stroking and foreplay she was worried she couldn’t satisfy me. True enough after 2 rounds, she was too exhausted!

When i went home, I was still horny, with lots of energy and hardness my wife.. Super!
Old 29-05-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Recommended!
Quote:

Old 30-05-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Old 31-05-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Recommended!
Quote:

Old 01-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Recommended!
Quote:

Old 02-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Old 03-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Recommended!
Quote:

Old 04-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Old 05-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Recommended!
Quote:

Old 06-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Old 07-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Recommended!
Quote:

Old 08-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Recommended!
Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1