The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2018, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bayboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Penis warts

Anyone with that before? How do we seek treatment for it? Thanks in advance! Hope to see more open up to share on penis matter.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
sexynoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Penis warts

Jus go DSC and enjoy nitro freeze
Old 05-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
simran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just go and see your doctor and in the meantime don't have sex .
Old 06-01-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Its genital warts, caused by HPV. As per advised, get yourself down to DSC immediately for treatment and abstain from sex during this time
Old 06-01-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 11
sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!

or you can try this

https://www.guardian.com.sg/wart-ver...-50ml/p/135612
Old 06-01-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Rexsterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayboiboi View Post
Anyone with that before? How do we seek treatment for it? Thanks in advance! Hope to see more open up to share on penis matter.
Another player bites the dust ........
Old 06-01-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
hublotez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhublotez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is the result when people don't take necessary precautions when having sex.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hublotez View Post
This is the result when people don't take necessary precautions when having sex.
But TS did not say he did raw. Even if helmet on theres no guarantee 100% safe either.

Thank you
Old 07-01-2018, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This is a misconception.... That piece of rubber is useless against HPV
Old 07-01-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post
This is a misconception.... That piece of rubber is useless against HPV
The rubber can’t protect against all STDs...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 07-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Condoms do not provide protection against genital warts because transmission is via skin to skin contact in areas not covered by the condom eg the base of the penile shaft and the scrotum.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-01-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Condoms do not provide protection against genital warts because transmission is via skin to skin contact in areas not covered by the condom eg the base of the penile shaft and the scrotum.
I agree.

I've already contracted those before ... damn suay kenna twice. Once around groin area and the other was rectal. Apparently you can contract rectal warts through AR if your partner is infected.

I went for cryotherapy, using extreme cold (nitrogen) to remove. This was followed by ointment etc.

Some friends of mine found Imiquimod helpful - This cream appears to boost your immune system's ability to fight genital warts.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 07-01-2018, 03:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
I agree.

I've already contracted those before ... damn suay kenna twice. Once around groin area and the other was rectal. Apparently you can contract rectal warts through AR if your partner is infected.

I went for cryotherapy, using extreme cold (nitrogen) to remove. This was followed by ointment etc.

Some friends of mine found Imiquimod helpful - This cream appears to boost your immune system's ability to fight genital warts.
Warts is no big deal almost everybody is infected at one time or another. In most cases the body's immune system will clear the infection after a couple of years.

Same thing applies with warts on other parts of the body. I had one on my finger a few years ago. It caused no issues so I just left it and by the following year it just disappeared on its own and has not recurred.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-01-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Overcomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simran View Post
Just go and see your doctor and in the meantime don't have sex .
Agree with you on this .
Old 21-05-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 13
kelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to behold

Just had it cleared by nitro freeze. Need advice from bros here. Okay to still raw after this?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1