The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Penis warts

What a coincidence. i just went to get tested and i had genital warts too. Going to do a full body blood test. I am going for nitro freeze thereafter. Just thinking, even though it clears up (takes 2 years), i wonder when does it consider safe to have sex with my wife.

Anxiously waiting other test results
Old 21-05-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 13
kelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to behold

Yeah bro. Hope your results are good.
Any kind doctor here can advice us?
Old 21-05-2019, 05:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinkou View Post
Yeah bro. Hope your results are good.
Any kind doctor here can advice us?
What advice do you need?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-05-2019, 05:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinkou View Post
Just had it cleared by nitro freeze. Need advice from bros here. Okay to still raw after this?
Nitro freezing deals with the visible warts but the underlying HPV infection is still there.

If you're having unprotected with the same person that you were having sex with before the warts were treated then chances are she is already infected. In fact you could well have caught the warts from her.

If you have found someone new then I suggest you use a condom to reduce the risk of transmission to your new sex partner.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 21-05-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Was told that the virus will be completely gone in 2 years by the doctor . Body auto clears itself (not remission)
Old 21-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Just thinking is there a test for HPV for ladies? Cos i know guys have none
Old 21-05-2019, 11:45 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
Was told that the virus will be completely gone in 2 years by the doctor . Body auto clears itself (not remission)

It takes 5 years for me in fact. What kind of warts u got? Bowenoid paPulosis? Well is it brown in colour?
Old 22-05-2019, 05:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
The doctor is correct and that is true in the majority of cases. However there are always exceptions which take longer.

Old 22-05-2019, 05:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Just thinking is there a test for HPV for ladies? Cos i know guys have none
The abnormal cells in the cervix caused by HPV can be detected during a PAP smear test.

Old 22-05-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
It takes 5 years for me in fact. What kind of warts u got? Bowenoid paPulosis? Well is it brown in colour?
Still waiting for results. It’s brown in colour. There is a small skin flap at the pee hole.
Old 22-05-2019, 10:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
What a coincidence. i just went to get tested and i had genital warts too. Going to do a full body blood test. I am going for nitro freeze thereafter. Just thinking, even though it clears up (takes 2 years), i wonder when does it consider safe to have sex with my wife.

Anxiously waiting other test results
If you have HPV then it is almost certain that your wife is already infected so it makes no difference what you do after the nitro freeze. It is already way too late.

In fact she could have passed it to you.

Old 22-05-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Yea. She doesn’t seem to have any symptoms. Just wait for immune system to clear e virus .
Old 22-05-2019, 11:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Yea. She doesn’t seem to have any symptoms. Just wait for immune system to clear e virus .
Most HPV infections show no symptoms. In females the warts may not be external but occur on the cervix and can only be seen if a colposcope is used to examine the cervix.

Read : https://www.healthline.com/health/se...-without-warts

Can You Have HPV If You Don’t Have Warts?

Does HPV always cause symptoms?

Certain types of HPV can cause warts. Other types can lead to certain cancers.
Many people with HPV never have any symptoms.

Oral HPV typically includes symptoms other than warts, like trouble swallowing and hoarseness.

Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a group of viruses and one of the most common types of sexually transmitted infection (STI) in the United States. Nearly all sexually active peopleTrusted Source will have HPV at some point in their lives, and they may not even know it.

There are over 150 different types of HPV, each designated by its own number. Many types don’t have any symptoms and will often clear up without treatment. Some types of HPV cause warts, while others don’t. The strength of your immune system can also determine whether a certain type of HPV will cause warts.

We explain the types of symptoms someone may experience with HPV, how it’s treated, and what to do when diagnosed with it.

What symptoms are possible?

Most people with HPV never experience any symptoms. It’s estimated that 9 out of 10 cases clear up without treatment, often within two years. There are times, however, when the virus persists in the body and symptoms result.

It may also come down to the type of HPV that’s transmitted. Some types of HPV can cause warts. HPV-6 and HPV-11 are two examples. Other types, such as HPV-16 and HPV-18, don’t cause warts but can lead to certain cancers.

Warts

Warts are a common symptom and don’t have to appear right after contracting HPV. Warts can appear weeks, months, or even years after the virus has been contracted. The way the warts look and where they appear on the body are determined by the type of HPV:

Common warts

These rough, red bumps usually appear on elbows, fingers, and hands. Common warts may be painful or bleed easily.

Genital warts

Genital warts, as their name indicates, appear most commonly on the vulva. They can also appear near the anus, in the vagina, or on the cervix. These warts resemble irritated, cauliflower-like clusters, tiny raised bumps, or flat bruise-like lesions. They may itch but rarely cause pain.

Flat warts

These warts appear as darkened areas of the skin with slightly raised, flat tops. They can crop up anywhere on the body.

Plantar warts

These warts may appear irritated, hard, and grainy. They most often occur on the bottoms of feet, which may cause some discomfort.

Other symptoms

The same types of HPV that can cause genital warts may also cause warts in the mouth and throat. This is called oral HPV.

With oral HPV, symptoms may include:
  • an earache
  • hoarseness
  • a sore throat that won’t go away
  • pain when swallowing
  • unexplained weight loss
  • swollen lymph nodes

HPV and cancer

Some types of HPV may also lead to certain cancers. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), HPV is the cause of over 31,000 cancersTrusted Source each year.

Cervical cancer is the most common HPV-related cancer. Symptoms of cervical cancer may include:
  • irregular vaginal bleeding
  • unusual vaginal discharge
  • difficulty urinating or having bowel movements
  • fatigue
  • weight loss
Other cancers that are possible due to HPV include:
  • cancer of the vagina and vulva
  • cancer of the penis and scrotum
  • cancer of the anus
  • cancer at the back of the throat (oropharynx)

Getting screened for HPV and other STIs regularly can ensure that any abnormal results are addressed quickly.

How do you get HPV?

HPV is a virus that’s usually transmitted by intimate, skin-to-skin contact. It most commonly occurs during vaginal or anal sexTrusted Source.

The virus is also more likely to be transmitted if there’s an opening on the skin, such as a cut, abrasion, or tear. These openings can be microscopic in size and may occur while a person is having sex.

CAN I GET HPV IF MY PARTNER DOESN’T HAVE WARTS?

HPV can be transmitted even when warts or other symptoms aren’t present. But any type of wart can be contagious if touched.

Unlike some other viruses, HPV can live outside of the body for very short periods of time. This means that it’s possible for the virus to be contracted by touching anything that’s come into contact with the virus.

Although uncommon, anyone who has HPV and becomes pregnant has a slight risk of transmitting the virus to their child during pregnancy or delivery. Here’s what you need to know about the risks of HPV while pregnant.

Are there risk factors?

The CDC states that nearly all sexually active people will get HPV at some point in their life. Although HPV can affect anyone, certain people may have a higher risk.

Risk factors for getting HPV include:
  • having unprotected sex
  • having a weakened immune system

Practicing safe sex is one of the best ways to reduce your risk for all STIs. If you’re sexually active, getting screened is another great way to prevent complications. If you get tested earlier and a high-risk HPV type is found, your doctor will be able to monitor you to ensure that cancer doesn’t result.

Having a weakened immune system may also increase your risk. A weakened immune system may come about due to certain prescribed medications that suppress the immune system, or certain health conditions.

How is HPV diagnosed?

There are two methods that doctors use to diagnose HPV. These include:

Examination. If warts are present, a doctor may be able to make a diagnosis based on a physical examination. Biopsies are sometimes done for further testing in a lab.

DNA test. This test can help identify the types of HPV that can cause cancers by using cells taken from the cervix. A doctor may get this DNA during a Pap test.
HPV tests performed on specimens obtained through Pap tests are used to screen for HPV infection. These are recommended only for women 30 years and older. In younger women or women with an abnormal Pap test, HPV testing is used so that a doctor can determine whether HPV is the cause of the abnormal result. According to the CDCTrusted Source, HPV tests aren’t currently recommended to screen men, adolescents, or women under 30.

Old 22-05-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Those guys who got infected with warts -- did you receive the HPV vaccine BEFORE your infection? Gardasil 4 or 9.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:17 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Those guys who got infected with warts -- did you receive the HPV vaccine BEFORE your infection? Gardasil 4 or 9.
Recieved also can get
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1