The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Penis warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
Recieved also can get
Gardasil only protects from a handful of HPV strains. It is still possible to catch genital warts because there are more than 100 different varieties.

What Gardasil does is prevent infections from the handful that are implicated in the development of cervical cancer. It does not provide any immunity from the rest of the strains of this family of viruses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-05-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Gardasil prevents 90% of penis warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Gardasil only protects from a handful of HPV strains. It is still possible to catch genital warts because there are more than 100 different varieties.

What Gardasil does is prevent infections from the handful that are implicated in the development of cervical cancer. It does not provide any immunity from the rest of the strains of this family of viruses.
Old 27-05-2019, 05:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
This is the breakdown:

HPV: caused by a virus from the papillomaviridae family, is a small double-stranded DNA virus that infects the epithelium

○ More than 100 strains specifically infecting humans

■ 30-40 types infect the mucosal epithelium, causing skin lesions and genital warts

■ High-risk strains: 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 52, 56, 58 (lead to cervical cancer)

■ Low-risk strains: 6, 11, 42, 44, 53, 54, 55, 66 (cause of genital warts)
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 28-05-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
More than 100 strains specifically infecting humans
Never knew there so many strains always thought it was just a single strain or so
Old 28-05-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

Read in this forum somewhere before, there are about 170 HPV types
the most common given vaccine is Gardasil4 and Gardasil9
and Gardasil9 only covers 9 HPV type.

come to thailand for treatment la. cheaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulus View Post
Never knew there so many strains always thought it was just a single strain or so
Old 28-05-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Was negative for HIV, HSV and all others. Only HPV which doctor said will be purge from system in a few months to 2 years, no impact to health at all.

Surprising, he said it is super common, he does the wart therapy almost every single day.......
Old 29-05-2019, 06:39 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
Was negative for HIV, HSV and all others. Only HPV which doctor said will be purge from system in a few months to 2 years, no impact to health at all.

Surprising, he said it is super common, he does the wart therapy almost every single day.......
The majority of individuals will have no long term issues with HPV infections as the immune system deals with the virus in the course of time.

However the minority can end up with a chronic infection that can lead to cancer.

Old 29-05-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Yes Boss. My heart racing when I waiting result. If hsv, it’s strike lottery. Cos can’t recover, forever in sores n blisters. HPV is still can b purged from system so not a lifelong problem... plus the zapping not painful.
Old 29-05-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 12997 / Power: 24
FUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond repute

bro not sure what u mean purge from the system?

from what i know, if kenna HSV, there is treatment and we can recover from it, but there is really no cure for it , the virus live in you forever and might return to attack you again.

Quote:

Quote:
Yes Boss. My heart racing when I waiting result. If hsv, it’s strike lottery. Cos can’t recover, forever in sores n blisters. HPV is still can b purged from system so not a lifelong problem... plus the zapping not painful.
Old 29-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my friend got it from one of the maids... i puke just looking at it... we were very close colleagues, and i saw it during our urinal toilet break....seriously stay in my mind that image
Old 29-05-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

It’s not a lifelong problem and body eliminates it after a few months to 2 years. No outbreaks after that.
Old 29-05-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCKYOU View Post

from what i know, if kenna HSV, there is treatment and we can recover from it, but there is really no cure for it , the virus live in you forever and might return to attack you again.
No cure except for self elimination of virus by body, no infection thereafter.
Old 29-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCKYOU View Post

The majority of those infected by HSV (Herpes) never have any symptoms so for most people it is a non issue.

It is estimated that 85% of the population is infected by HSV1 or HSV2 or both. Those that are NOT infected are the exception.

Old 29-05-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Hpv n hsv are very different.
Old 29-05-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 12997 / Power: 24
FUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond repute

paisay. i mean HPV... not hsv

HPV virus cannot be purge from the system like you say, there is no no cure for it and the virus live in you forever and might return to attack you again just like HSV.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1