The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Are you planning a reunion meetup for all the oldies?

Upzzz you Bro SNAKEHEAD : Huat arh from Sailsingapore

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 12-02-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink It is what it is

Said it before and i will say it again....

SBF is what it is, not what any samster(s) wish/want it to be

want to post just post.....but be prepared for the consequences.....also no need to be so sensitive, becuz this is just a sex forum afterall....

not happy, then just dont post....simple as that....

if u cant take the heat or dont wish to take the heat then stay out of the kitchen....

SBF shall probably chug along regardless like it has always done subject to Sammyboy pulling the plug....
Old 12-02-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: It is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Said it before and i will say it again....

SBF is what it is, not what any samster(s) wish/want it to be

want to post just post.....but be prepared for the consequences.....also no need to be so sensitive, becuz this is just a sex forum afterall....

not happy, then just dont post....simple as that....

if u cant take the heat or dont wish to take the heat then stay out of the kitchen....

SBF shall probably chug along regardless like it has always done subject to Sammyboy pulling the plug....
can't agree more. It is really a place for relaxation and TCSS without revealing your identity.

Don't need to be so serious and act like a dog barking. No one wins on the internet except for bruised egoistic person
Old 12-02-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
It is good to mention those Senior Samsters who helped you out from moderation

A good Samster should Care and Share in SBF not hiding behind screen zapping people

Nice pussy!!!
Old 12-02-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: It is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
How about

If you can’t take the lust or don’t wish to take the lust then stay out of the whorehouse

Sounds ok

Last edited by unfit; 12-02-2018 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 05:37 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
And a truly genuine contributor would also question other FR or offer differing opinions on the girls.

It’s not about who’s the best FR writer or who has the best taste or who is the big spender or Lao Jiao in Geylang, but knowing that your opinion will help others have a happier time in Geylang and avoid the bad bonks or negative experiences at certain houses.
You're a dumb cheebye who can't understand plain English.

GENIUNE contributors:

1. TRY FIRST before opening their mouths. You question FRs without even trying. You kpkb about Willie without even seeing the WL. Without even trying, you pour scorn on the WL. You are a fucker. Cheebye you not breaking rice bowl?

You're just a Complain King with a chip on your shoulder. Everything under the sun also you complain.

2. Provide at least some info on the WL. Your fuck list just provide a name and house number. Say like never say like that. What the fuck provide a name list? You're very good at saying what others should do but YOU are the most unhelpful.

Since you got so many problem with GL150, everything also no gd, forum also no gd, why not you just fuck off?

You're a sad shit who doesn't realise that many houses are closing down or about to close. Still thinking your $150 damn big and want private room and training manual for WL. Please lah, wake up your fucking idea. It is a fucking miracle that some are still coming. Have you not noticed that the new arrivals have REDUCED IN NUMBER SIGNIFICANTLY? It is dwindling by HALF the numbers. And here you are complaining.

You want to help. 4 things.

1. Write FR to support the WL.
2. Take out your wallet and start paying 2018 prices. Play women be prepared to spend or stay home. Your minimum spend for maximum pleasure don't work.
3. Shut the fuck up about everything else because no WL would want to come knowing there are idiot customers like you. You're giving all of us a bad rep with your fucking stupidity.
4. Stay out of FR threads since you have nothing to contribute.

This forum was never meant to be taken seriously but it's high time the minority of loudmouths whining about the same shit for the past decade move with the times.

And finally, if you rely on the opinions of unverified reports to have a good time in Geylang, you need to have your brain checked. Sky high expectations for a forum. Why not you join as a member? Oh forgot you expect everything to be FOC.

The whole problem of GL and this forum is YOU and your stupid expectations. Don't waste your time talk so much cock. Pleae go 1856 and work your magic. With a guru like you, they can't fail.

Last edited by 123hu; 12-02-2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
You're a dumb cheebye who can't understand plain English.

GENIUNE contributors:

1. TRY FIRST before opening their mouths. You question FRs without even trying. You kpkb about Willie without even seeing the WL. Without even trying, you pour scorn on the WL. You are a fucker. Cheebye you not breaking rice bowl?

Since you wanna call me names.

Let me return you the favour, you MOTHER FUCKING LYING BASTARD 123hu

I have just let you be but you keep making unfounded accusations to try and smear my name just because I made a remark about the house you support.

Now, you keep saying I kpkb about willie. This is a damn lie. Willie is one of my favourite OKTs.

Can you show me when did I KPKB about WILLIE?

Was it recently? Was it many years ago?

If you can’t show me where and when in this forum, then let me say you are a motherfucking liar.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:46 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Porr Willie...

Hahaha...you got what fuck name to smear? Hahahaha....your name is already the ultimate shithole. HAHAHAHA you are trying to protect your reputation? OMG THIS IS TOO FUNNY.

Your comments on Willie raising prices is on the forum. Go find yourself, Complain King.

No. I just don't like you personally. I think you're a fucking dog and tool who is here to ruin everyone's fun with your fucking whining.

You don't want to write FR just fuck off la.

You try to action got people give a fuck about you and ask for points.

"Pls up me if you like my thread". Cheebye what a goon!

When nobody give you points, you try to save face by saying for fun only la. Don't take it so seriously. Hahahaha. Fuck you la cheebye.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Porr Willie...

Hahaha...you got what fuck name to smear? Hahahaha....your name is already the ultimate shithole. HAHAHAHA you are trying to protect your reputation? OMG THIS IS TOO FUNNY.

Your comments on Willie raising prices is on the forum. Go find yourself, Complain King.

No. I just don't like you personally. I think you're a fucking dog and tool who is here to ruin everyone's fun with your fucking whining.

You don't want to write FR just fuck off la.

You try to action got people give a fuck about you and ask for points.

"Pls up me if you like my thread". Cheebye what a goon!

When nobody give you points, you try to save face by saying for fun only la. Don't take it so seriously. Hahahaha. Fuck you la cheebye.
Where in FUCK did I kbkp about Willie??? Show me you fucking lying bastard!

And kbkp means I made more than one or two posts beyond a passing remark.

Can show me?

If you can’t show the posts where I kpkb about Willie, then stop fucking lying and trying to bullshit here.

When I was writing FRs where the fuck were you????

You only know how to make noise.

How many FR you wrote apart from those on 1649 and 2047?

Do you have at least 10 FR on other house?

If not, then shut the fuck up.

Find something better to do than making personal attacks on others just because they commented on the house you support.

As far as I am concerned, I try my best to be as fair and objective as I can and I wrote FR on as many houses as I can cover and even if I had negative experiences, I try to give a second chance as I believe all houses deserve business and customers to try their girls.

My listings over the years whether it’s chio SYT thread or actress thread or ranking thread has at least 10 houses inside or more at any one time.

Almost all cat 150 house I believe I have visited with open heart and open eyes and written positive fr or made recommendations on the girls before.

So you tell me, what the fuck have you done for this forum apart from kbkp about 1649 and 2047 or attacking those who made comments on these houses??

You tell me, you got at least 10 positive and helpful FR on other house girls or not????

Fuck you lah you fucking troll.
Old 12-02-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Where in FUCK did I kbkp about Willie??? Show me you fucking lying bastard!

And kbkp means I made more than one or two posts beyond a passing remark.

Can show me?

If you can’t show the posts where I kpkb about Willie, then stop fucking lying and trying to bullshit here.

When I was writing FRs where the fuck were you????

You only know how to make noise.

How many FR you wrote apart from those on 1649 and 2047?

Do you have at least 10 FR on other house?

If not, then shut the fuck up.

Find something better to do than making personal attacks on others just because they commented on the house you support.

As far as I am concerned, I try my best to be as fair and objective as I can and I wrote FR on as many houses as I can cover and even if I had negative experiences, I try to give a second chance as I believe all houses deserve business and customers to try their girls.

My listings over the years whether it’s chio SYT thread or actress thread or ranking thread has at least 10 houses inside or more at any one time.

Almost all cat 150 house I believe I have visited with open heart and open eyes and written positive fr or made recommendations on the girls before.

So you tell me, what the fuck have you done for this forum apart from kbkp about 1649 and 2047 or attacking those who made comments on these houses??

You tell me, you got at least 10 positive and helpful FR on other house girls or not????

Fuck you lah you fucking troll.
you are trolled !!!
Old 12-02-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Nice pussy!!!
Old 12-02-2018, 11:02 PM
SamSter

Heeheeehee...I lie? It is FACT that you are a cheapskate who like to kpkb. You are the Ms Geylang Complain Queen. A fucking zharbo who whine non-stop.

You comment on so many things can. Ppl comment on you cannot. Fuck you.

You are everything I said you are laid bare. A LAO cheebye who think he is a damn big fuck in this forum..."my listing over the years" HAHAHAHA. Oops. Sorry GRANDPA! Listen up asshole, FUCK YOUR LISTING over the years.

You're just a cheebye Points Begger. HAHAHA. You write FR kaopeh ppl scold you. You don't write FR kaopeh other ppl FR no good. Where you abandoned as a child? Every fuck thing you do also must report and hope someone gives a shit.

Do you see anyone else who don't write FR tell grandfather story why he don't write? Do you see anyone who writes FR moaning like you? You're fucking retarded.

Plsss, plsss add my point. For fun only, plsssss....help me pls. I no money to join as member. Pls add me. I like to act like big fuck on the forum but points no enough. Plss plsss add my point. KNN you are a JOKE.

Cheebye you how old? There is only ONE retard that would do such things. IT'S YOU.

I'm no liar. You are indeed a retard.

You wrote you wanted WLs to be trained, private rooms and for the okt to call WL THREE TIMES. Bodoh, no WL wanna come already. Only a fucking retard like you can be insisting on MORE when the supply is drying up. Only a moron like you recommend houses in which there isn't much WL and is about to wind up.

And the best part is, your lanjiao tell you that you are helpful. Wahahaha.

And you did kpkb about Willie rising prices without even trying. DON'T PRETEND.

Thanks for your contributions ah. Fuck off la cheebye.

Last edited by 123hu; 12-02-2018 at 11:16 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Heeheeehee...I lie? It is FACT that you are a cheapskate who like to kpkb. You are the Ms Geylang Complain Queen. A fucking zharbo who whine non-stop.

You comment on so many things can. Ppl comment on you cannot. Fuck you.

You are everything I said you are laid bare. A LAO cheebye who think he is a damn big fuck in this forum..."my listing over the years" HAHAHAHA. Oops. Sorry GRANDPA! Listen up asshole, FUCK YOUR LISTING over the years.

You're just a cheebye Points Begger. HAHAHA. You write FR kaopeh ppl scold you. You don't write FR kaopeh other ppl FR no good. Where you abandoned as a child? Every fuck thing you do also must report and hope someone gives a shit.

Do you see anyone else who don't write FR tell grandfather story why he don't write? Do you see anyone who writes FR moaning like you? You're fucking retarded.

Plsss, plsss add my point. For fun only, plsssss....help me pls. I no money to join as member. Pls add me. I like to act like big fuck on the forum but points no enough. Plss plsss add my point. KNN you are a JOKE.

Cheebye you how old? There is only ONE retard that would do such things. IT'S YOU.

I'm no liar. You are indeed a retard.

You wrote you wanted WLs to be trained, private rooms and for the okt to call WL THREE TIMES. Bodoh, no WL wanna come already. Only a fucking retard like you can be insisting on MORE when the supply is drying up. Only a moron like you recommend houses in which there isn't much WL and is about to wind up.

And you did kpkb about Willie rising prices without even trying.

Thanks for your contributions ah. Fuck off la cheebye.
Once again when did I ever kpkb about willie, you fucking liar?
Old 12-02-2018, 11:19 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Once again when did I ever kpkb about willie, you fucking liar?
Once again GRANDPA, everything I said about you is TRUE. Glad you not denying anything else.

Fuck you if you think I'm gonna bother to re-post because you're senile. Go beg for points la. Hahaha...no face already say for fun only.

My listing over the years...WAHAHAHA PIANG OEI.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Once again GRANDPA, everything I said about you is TRUE. Glad you not denying anything else.

Fuck you if you think I'm gonna bother to re-post because you're senile. Go beg for points la. Hahaha...no face already say for fun only.
You think I can't fucking take down almost all the fucking nonsense you wrote and also fucking show that you are a fucking bullshit liar?

You can't fucking find your lies about willie because it don't exist and now you wanna try and make excuses why you can't post your fucking lies that I kpkb about willie, when I never did such a thing?????

You're just a fucking lying troll. Whole day doing nothing but TALK COCK, PROMOTE 1649 and 2047, and ATTACK any one that had negative comments on these two houses you are promoting.

Fucking DOG of 1649/2047. Who the fuck do you think you are fooling?

Everyone can fucking see it. I don't want to say only.

But you keep coming into my way, so now I tell it upfront.

You are a fucking dog promoter and tool of 1649/2047.

Please don't try and lie and deny it ok?

And hor, you are the one who keep wanting to come into my way and whining like a fucking geylang international bitch.

I endure your fucking bullshit very long already.

Cut your fucking bullshit and stop pretending.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1