The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 16
ilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to behold
Has anyone got Vasectomy

How much time it took? How expensive (foreigner here) and whats the recovery period? Any reliable doctors?
Old 20-05-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: Has anyone got Vasectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelife.now View Post
How much time it took? How expensive (foreigner here) and whats the recovery period? Any reliable doctors?
I had the done, but not in Singapore, so I cant help with the costs or legalities around getting it done here, though it should be below 2000 dollars from what I ve heard around here.

From a procedure point of view - it was a pre-check up (pre-op checkup), the procedure itself didnt take more than 30m. At some points rather uncomfortable - when they pull on your tubes, it feels like someone is pulling your guts out. Stitching is not fun either, but all in all, I had dentist visits that were more uncomfortable than this. I was able to drive myself home before the real discomfort started. First day with an ice pack on your balls, first few days a bit uncomfortable to walk when you accidently yank the stitches. After a week my balls were literally blue like Papa Smurfs would have been. After 2 weeks I was back in business At that point its actually encouraged in order to "shoot out" whatever live sperm is left alive. After a month you should be sterile and should theoretically check if it was successful - just in case.

Last edited by lucuher; 20-05-2019 at 07:15 PM.
Old 21-05-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Is the semen less milky when you shoot out? Any difference?

Is it still as satisfying to ejaculate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
I had the done, but not in Singapore, so I cant help with the costs or legalities around getting it done here, though it should be below 2000 dollars from what I ve heard around here.

From a procedure point of view - it was a pre-check up (pre-op checkup), the procedure itself didnt take more than 30m. At some points rather uncomfortable - when they pull on your tubes, it feels like someone is pulling your guts out. Stitching is not fun either, but all in all, I had dentist visits that were more uncomfortable than this. I was able to drive myself home before the real discomfort started. First day with an ice pack on your balls, first few days a bit uncomfortable to walk when you accidently yank the stitches. After a week my balls were literally blue like Papa Smurfs would have been. After 2 weeks I was back in business At that point its actually encouraged in order to "shoot out" whatever live sperm is left alive. After a month you should be sterile and should theoretically check if it was successful - just in case.
Old 21-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Is the semen less milky when you shoot out? Any difference?

Is it still as satisfying to ejaculate?
Zero difference. She wont be able to tell the different, you wont be able to tell the difference. I think the sperm content in the semen is like less that 5%, so you wouldnt really notice volume changes. Colour is the same still.
Old 22-05-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Has anyone got Vasectomy

Just curious ah , will it make you less man ?
In terms of psychology

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 22-05-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
wont be able to tell the difference
That itself i think is a very big plus point
Old 22-05-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542 View Post

Just curious ah , will it make you less man ?
In terms of psychology

The only risk/impact in terms of psychology is that you become very aware that you can raw whomever you want without getting them pregnant, so you may become a tad careless

For some reason women love it and they are much more likely to let you raw & CIP.
Old 27-05-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
roy2920 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think this is the best decision so far. Worry free bonking. But, sometimes feel worry when going for HJ as some ML squeezed the ball too hard.
Old 28-05-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2920 View Post
I think this is the best decision so far. Worry free bonking. But, sometimes feel worry when going for HJ as some ML squeezed the ball too hard.
Why? They don’t slice your balls wide open. Nothing will pop out!
Old 02-06-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
roy2920 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just the anxiety I guess, that the tube will be reconnected.
Old 02-06-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2920 View Post
Just the anxiety I guess, that the tube will be reconnected.
not likely nowadays, to prevent this they dont just cut it, they cut out a slightly longer piece, burn the ends and tie them up.
Old 10-06-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

where did you do your procedure and how much did it cost? I am also thinking of doing.
Old 24-08-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seed9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got my done at a private clinic at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, the whole process is quite simple and fast. Costed about 3k. Drop them an inquiry online, they call back to book the first consultation appointment. When down with my wife for consultation, and booked the actual day surgery a week later. One the surgery day, the whole surgery process took around 30-35 mins, in an out of the clinic in around 1 hour.
And yes during the surgery you will feel that they are pulling on the ball to get to the duct, personally hated that sensation.
Just take note you cannot bath for the first 24 hours and remember to wear tight underwear for the first two days. Personally did not experiences pain on the ball or the surgery site. Just do not do any physically exerting activities after the surgery to prevent the stitches from becoming undone.
Old 13-04-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by seed9999 View Post
Got my done at a private clinic at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, the whole process is quite simple and fast. Costed about 3k. Drop them an inquiry online, they call back to book the first consultation appointment. When down with my wife for consultation, and booked the actual day surgery a week later. One the surgery day, the whole surgery process took around 30-35 mins, in an out of the clinic in around 1 hour.
And yes during the surgery you will feel that they are pulling on the ball to get to the duct, personally hated that sensation.
Just take note you cannot bath for the first 24 hours and remember to wear tight underwear for the first two days. Personally did not experiences pain on the ball or the surgery site. Just do not do any physically exerting activities after the surgery to prevent the stitches from becoming undone.
Any bro can recommend a urologist or doctor that can do this procedure?? Pm me. Seriously considering.
Old 23-06-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

There's some literature online i read about the tubes reconnecting by themselves after some time post vasectomy?

Also, understand that there is another surgery to reconnect the tubes back? But the longer the wait, the more your sperm count drops or something like that?

Any bros can advise on how legit this is?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1