The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steven90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Performance anxiety and generic sildenafil

Hi, I am realising I may have performance anxiety induced ED as I just couldn't get hard with WL ever (just started not too long ago) due to confidence issue but I can have a normal session with my usual partner with no problem whatsoever.

My last resort would be getting myself some generic sildenafil (maybe even half a tablet) for WL and once I got rid of the perf. anxiety I'll stop it. My question is, if I go to the clinic will they prescribe it easily? anyone has any clinics to recommend? Dr Tan and Partners perhaps? and usually how much do they cost (consultation + pills)?
Old 29-06-2019, 08:26 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Performance anxiety and generic sildenafil

what you want might not suit you best...so i dont know if they will prescribe you what u want... but i am sure they will give u the best treatment that best suits you.

you can always try PM him or give them a call to check the cough cost..
https://www.dtapclinic.com/contact-us/

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven90 View Post
My question is, if I go to the clinic will they prescribe it easily? anyone has any clinics to recommend? Dr Tan and Partners perhaps? and usually how much do they cost (consultation + pills)?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 29-06-2019, 09:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven90 View Post
Hi, I am realising I may have performance anxiety induced ED as I just couldn't get hard with WL ever (just started not too long ago) due to confidence issue but I can have a normal session with my usual partner with no problem whatsoever.

My last resort would be getting myself some generic sildenafil (maybe even half a tablet) for WL and once I got rid of the perf. anxiety I'll stop it. My question is, if I go to the clinic will they prescribe it easily? anyone has any clinics to recommend? Dr Tan and Partners perhaps? and usually how much do they cost (consultation + pills)?
If you ED is caused by anxiety the usual ED medication might not work because anxiety releases stress hormones (adrenalin) that constrict the blood vessels and this is what causes you to lose your erection once you become anxious.

In order to counter the effect of stress hormones you need to add phentalomine mesylate to the mix to prevent the constriction of blood vessels.

I took more than one for the team to research this whole issue a while back and nobody has yet given any feedback regarding my recommendations.

Read https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php?p=18330027&postcount=26
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

that is the spirit bro, i always say sammyboyfor is the best of the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

I took more than one for the team to research this whole issue a while back and nobody has yet given any feedback regarding my recommendations.

Read https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php?p=18330027&postcount=26
Old 22-02-2020, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ViceisNice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

In order to counter the effect of stress hormones you need to add phentalomine mesylate to the mix to prevent the constriction of blood vessels
Hi boss, are the oral phentolamine prescription only or available off the shelf?
Old 22-02-2020, 04:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViceisNice View Post
Hi boss, are the oral phentolamine prescription only or available off the shelf?
You need to get your doctor to direct the pharmacy to formulate the combined drug for you.

I can't remember the drug concentrations but your doctor should be able to find out.

However many people have reported success with meditation rather than drugs. Instead of worrying about being unable to perform just concentrate on the moment.

You can start by practicing in a non sexual setting. There is loads of information on the net regarding how to meditate. eg https://www.wikihow.com/Sample/Meditation-Techniques
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 22-02-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ViceisNice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
You can start by practicing in a non sexual setting. There is loads of information on the net regarding how to meditate. eg https://www.wikihow.com/Sample/Meditation-Techniques
Thanks for the advice. Work stress has really messed me up.
Old 22-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViceisNice View Post
Thanks for the advice. Work stress has really messed me up.
Meditation, once you get the hang of it, helps you concentrate on the present while wiping the past and the future from your consciousness.

The reason why this is such a powerful technique is because the present moment is actually all that matters at any given time.

The past is over and the future has not happened. Your life is all about the here and now. Nothing else really matters.

Old 01-07-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
johnjordy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

yes sir im ready
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1