The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2020, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Urgent Help me pls: Is this STD/STI/HIV/PENILE CANCER ? It’s been 9 days

the state of ur penis most likely is not due to the HSV1.. ur penis looks ok leh.. maybe u have already kana HSV1 long time ago.. Just that since u went for checkup, so u discover u have HSV1 now..

I dun think u got any STDs from ur visit to the FL.. basically u are cleared.. the HSV1 is not related to STDs, 2/3 of Singaporeans having HSV1.. Almost all dun know they have UNLESS they go for STDs checkup just like u.

1)
https://www.cleo.com.sg/adulting/hea...-sores-herpes/

How HSV-1 is transmitted
HSV-1 is transmitted through body secretions. Dr Huang explains that it can transmitted through oral-to-oral transmission (such as kissing or even the sharing of utensils), which means it won’t necessarily be transmitted through sexual contact, but that it can also be transmitted during oral-to-genital secretion (like during oral intercourse).

2)
https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/c...old_sores_aka/

level 1 TheP0nyL0rd
4 points· 2 years ago

Ugh, the stigma around herpes is really more mentally destroying than the physical symptoms ever will be. My ex passed me genital HSV1 via oral sex, fully knowing he had it, but didn't disclose it to me. I'm still so hurt and angry about that years on, sometimes.

I went to a private clinic to get diagnosed (with genital HSV1), but a year later I went to the DSC clinic for a routine full checkup. I asked to take the HSV test again (after disclosing the private clinic's results) - but here's what shocked me. The nurse said she didn't want to give me the test because:

"you know like 2/3s of Singaporeans are HSV1 positive already? And you already know your results, why do you want to waste your money? So many people in Singapore have HSV without symptoms but never got tested before, they are the ones who should take the test, not you who already have taken one"

3) https://www.eroscoaching.com/2018/09...he-has-herpes/

In Conclusion
Ethically I cannot tell you what to do with your life. I am confident that you would have done internet research and reading about herpes, with much of the information reflected below. Yet nowhere have I found the risks of infection as well documented as on this website (H)Opportunities. Do check out the downloadable PDF “Herpes disclosure cheat sheet” from this link https://herpeslife.com/resources/. According to this fact sheet, it states that the unprotected transmission rate is 4% for herpes female to non-herpes male assuming there is no sex during active outbreaks, not on daily antiviral medication, and no regular use of condoms. Simply put, there is a 4% risk of getting herpes if she is not having an outbreak – even without condom use.

Last edited by henry_ang10; 11-01-2020 at 07:43 AM.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Provided the condom doesn't break chances of catching HIV from vaginal sex is remote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenranger View Post
Hi Sam,

Thanks for once again providing me advice, can I ask you a few questions which I am in doubt with.

1. Eg, If I am HSV 1 Or 2 positive and I decided to continue my habits booking Girl from
website but will do the necessary to use a condom which I purchase, after this
incident, I don't plan to use the condom the girl provides, would I still be at high risk
of contracting HIV?

I feel lonely because my partner was assigned to work overseas, therefore I am tempted in such thrill and I do feel guilty being unfaithful to her but I am kind of addicted.

I hope to hear your valuable advice. Thank you
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-01-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Provided the condom doesn't break chances of catching HIV from vaginal sex is remote.
Boss, what about fake China durex? Even doesn’t break, risky right? At times in China, can’t tell whether it is real or fake condoms
Old 12-01-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
At times in China, can’t tell whether it is real or fake condoms
If that is the case then the best solution would either to buy from those big name stores in china only or best still buy from singapore before your trip
Old 12-01-2020, 11:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Boss, what about fake China durex? Even doesn’t break, risky right? At times in China, can’t tell whether it is real or fake condoms
Fake, poor quality condoms are more likely to break. If they break then there is a risk if they don't then everything is fine.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-01-2020, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks boss. Those using cringe wrap for food please take note. Lol!
Old 14-02-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you might have yeast infection... nothing serious, google it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1