The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steven90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Condom Broke

Hi I recently had an encounter overseas with a sex worker at Malaysia where after I ejaculate I realized the condom broke, I remember specifically before I switched position to the one where I ejaculate the condom is still intact (which means I wasn't RAW the whole time, just the last ~3 minutes). Anyway after ejaculation I go and wash off my penis with soap+water immediately.

I know I need to get tested for sure, would waiting 6 weeks be enough to cover all STD including HIV? And during this period if I have unprotected sex would I risk passing the STD along (if any)? Last question, based on my research DSC would be the most affordable choice to get tested, correct?

Thank you.

Last edited by steven90; 24-01-2020 at 06:06 PM.
Old 24-01-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 5
thehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Condom Broke

With regards to your question if you will transmit STD during this current window. The answer is yes.

To be honest, your risk is low. But do take your test to be sure. Even if the sex worker is hiv positive. You have 1 in 10000 chances to be infected.
Old 24-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

steven90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehonestboi View Post
With regards to your question if you will transmit STD during this current window. The answer is yes.

To be honest, your risk is low. But do take your test to be sure. Even if the sex worker is hiv positive. You have 1 in 10000 chances to be infected.
Thanks for the heads up. But yeah I am actually planning to go to the DSC in about 3 weeks to get tested for STDs and again at 6 weeks for the HIV.
Old 27-01-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven90 View Post
planning to go to the DSC in about 3 weeks to get tested for STDs and again at 6 weeks for the HIV
For me i think this is the best course of action in your case but in my personal opinion you unlikely have anything to worry about all as such accidents do happen to most of us
Old 28-01-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
delljb is Cool - loads of Potential

If after few days you dont have any High fever, it should be okay

But STD like Syphlis, and Gonorhea, it takes about 1 or 2 week to show symptom,

Just be alert if any symptom of Syphlis or Gonorhea, Please take immidiate action,

Also now there is new hiv gen4 test, you can do at clinic,
It can detect in early stage after few days
Old 18-03-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by delljb View Post
Also now there is new hiv gen4 test, you can do at clinic, It can detect in early stage after few days
This gen4 test you mentioned is also available at the DSC clinic?
Old 24-03-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
delljb is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBladeRunner View Post
This gen4 test you mentioned is also available at the DSC clinic?
Hi.. Am not sure about DSC clinic

But i did the test at JB clinic.. All test available here and privacy
Old 26-03-2020, 03:56 AM
Samster (M)

Cowboy0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go check up for everyone safety
Old 21-06-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 8
KengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond repute

yes.. please go for a check up...
Old 21-06-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven90 View Post
Hi I recently had an encounter overseas with a sex worker at Malaysia where after I ejaculate I realized the condom broke, I remember specifically before I switched position to the one where I ejaculate the condom is still intact (which means I wasn't RAW the whole time, just the last ~3 minutes). Anyway after ejaculation I go and wash off my penis with soap+water immediately.

I know I need to get tested for sure, would waiting 6 weeks be enough to cover all STD including HIV? And during this period if I have unprotected sex would I risk passing the STD along (if any)? Last question, based on my research DSC would be the most affordable choice to get tested, correct?

Thank you.
Means your ejaculation pierced through the condom ?
Old 22-06-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
101101 is Cool - loads of Potential

I had an unfortunate accident with a sex worker few years back. (condom likely broke due to contact with massage oil)

There is a procedure...Post-Exposure Prophylaxis where you might reduce the chance of an infection after being exposed to HIV. (Treatment will not work after 72 hours) What I did was to head DSC clinic the next day (works best within 24 hours) and asked for a PEP treatment. This is a choice you have to make as there are some potential side effects.

I took the medicine for about a month and I felt horrible through the whole treatment period. Came back after a month or so, did a blood test and i'm cleared.

Just sharing my own personal experiences here, hope this help out other bros who might be worried after their rubber broke. (I know I did...)

Stay safe!

Last edited by 101101; 22-06-2020 at 11:07 PM. Reason: minor edits
Old 22-06-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
101101 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by delljb View Post
Hi.. Am not sure about DSC clinic

But i did the test at JB clinic.. All test available here and privacy
There are anonymous testing service under AFA initiative at DSC as well. This is a special initiative from AFA, not part of DSC. Do note there are special timings for these anonymous tests.

Last time I went, it took me about 30mins in all. Met a volunteer for consulting, went to another room to drip my blood onto a test stripe and gotten my results after 20mins. Left the place relieved.

Stay safe.
Old 23-06-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
great info. if you don't mind, just to add on, if it happen during the weekend, and DSC isn't open on the following day (well, most accidents are likely to happen on Fri and Sat night, right), you can head to TTSH A&E to get 3 days of PEP for emergency. Thereafter, you can follow up with DSC for the remaining course of the medicine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101101 View Post
I had an unfortunate accident with a sex worker few years back. (condom likely broke due to contact with massage oil)

There is a procedure...Post-Exposure Prophylaxis where you might reduce the chance of an infection after being exposed to HIV. (Treatment will not work after 72 hours) What I did was to head DSC clinic the next day (works best within 24 hours) and asked for a PEP treatment. This is a choice you have to make as there are some potential side effects.

I took the medicine for about a month and I felt horrible through the whole treatment period. Came back after a month or so, did a blood test and i'm cleared.

Just sharing my own personal experiences here, hope this help out other bros who might be worried after their rubber broke. (I know I did...)

Stay safe!
Old 24-06-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
great info. if you don't mind, just to add on, if it happen during the weekend, and DSC isn't open on the following day (well, most accidents are likely to happen on Fri and Sat night, right), you can head to TTSH A&E to get 3 days of PEP for emergency. Thereafter, you can follow up with DSC for the remaining course of the medicine.
Cheers bro for the info! :

Just to add on, i myself is currently on the PEP, around 1.5 weeks more to go before i complete the entire cycle, first week of taking it, especially the first few days, i feel extremely tired, keep feel like sleeping, but after 1 week or so, i got used to it. Didn't experience vomiting or nauseous thankfully.

Did a 4th Gen test before i began the PEP and also a liver n kidney check around 3 days after i began PEP, cost a bomb, but is definitely worth it to give yourself a peace of mind. The anxiety and panic really no joke when condom slip/broke etc , please do chiong safely, stay safe!
Old 01-07-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
johnjordy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

yes sir same problem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1