The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 20
DiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Need Help to identify wart or scar .. Please

Bros,

Need your kind help and advice, to identify the nature of the growth as in the pics attached. I'm mid 40s, half a year back these black growths started to grow near the base of the penis shaft. Started as pimple like growths with white acne inside, and became black after popping. I regularly shave the hair there, and pimples would appear after shaving and an extended amount of time wearing briefs (10 hr flights). Haven't been sexually active due to an exhausting work schedule, average of 1 time per month, but raw with married FWB. Is this an STD, HPV infection, warts or just pimple scarring? I have the same growth on my belly (third pic), where i also shave hair and where it definitely hasn't been in contact with female genitals. Please advise, i'd like to know your expert opinion before going out to spend a bomb on doctors, am on a budget in these hard times. Thank you~ Will up all bros that respond.

DiabloX

Old 30-01-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need Help to identify wart or scar .. Please

If you shave and pimple appears then probably ingrown hair. Why it becomes like that I am not sure

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Old 30-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

looks like skin tag..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 30-01-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 5
thehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like mole to me 🤔 usually genital warts is fleshy color which is pinkish. Yours is black black, like mole like that. Should be fine!
Old 30-01-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloX View Post
Bros,

Need your kind help and advice, to identify the nature of the growth as in the pics attached. I'm mid 40s, half a year back these black growths started to grow near the base of the penis shaft. Started as pimple like growths with white acne inside, and became black after popping. I regularly shave the hair there, and pimples would appear after shaving and an extended amount of time wearing briefs (10 hr flights). Haven't been sexually active due to an exhausting work schedule, average of 1 time per month, but raw with married FWB. Is this an STD, HPV infection, warts or just pimple scarring? I have the same growth on my belly (third pic), where i also shave hair and where it definitely hasn't been in contact with female genitals. Please advise, i'd like to know your expert opinion before going out to spend a bomb on doctors, am on a budget in these hard times. Thank you~ Will up all bros that respond.

DiabloX

had something like this in pic 2 afew yrs back and was growing bigger and wider but no pain,self medication used a solution actually for enzema,ringworm,white spots,I applied daily till the growth dried up and just peeled it off n until today no recurrence.Take note not to scratch before u apply cause this solution has a slight dose of salicydic acid
Old 30-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

DiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks Bro Bizsta, can you recall which solution you used?

Thanks to all the bros, already upped today, will continue tomorrow. Truly appreciate!
Old 30-01-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks Bro Bizsta, can you recall which solution you used?

Thanks to all the bros, already upped today, will continue tomorrow. Truly appreciate!
check your pm I have sent details there
Old 01-02-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Men hitting 30s will have this. Is normal.
Old 01-02-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Many thanks to all the bros, truly appreciate the advice. Have upped everyone, if i missed out anybody do let me know.
Old 05-02-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Hi Bros,

Became like this after applying ETD lotion, just one drop to each affected area. Any opinions or advice please?

Old 05-02-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Became like this after applying ETD lotion
Looks like just ingrown hair due to shaving and it becomes black probably because its drying up already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1