The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wa I scared liao

I always wanted to get a bbbj from SYT cos I want to experience the real feeling cos my gf cannot deepthroat well. I always go around walking and asking them if they provide and if it’s reasonable I’ll go. Till today all so expensive and after seeing all these images I think I better just stick with my gf’’s bj services 🙂

To all the bros out there pls take care, speedy recovery
Old 07-02-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
LustFulBoiBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wa I scared liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
I always wanted to get a bbbj from SYT cos I want to experience the real feeling cos my gf cannot deepthroat well. I always go around walking and asking them if they provide and if it’s reasonable I’ll go. Till today all so expensive and after seeing all these images I think I better just stick with my gf’’s bj services 🙂

Hi, I'm glad my images help
Old 07-02-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post

ya be a good boy,one mistake will regret for the rest of your life.If deepthroat no good u teach her lah hhahaha
Old 07-02-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

i can see many bros here kana nasty std like warts or herpes ..just becos of BBBJ... never know that BBBJ can be so dangerous..

Imagine some bros here go raw with FL or maids.. wow liao...

Think i better stick to HJ... as long as can release can liao
Old 13-02-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
never know that BBBJ can be so dangerous
Raw sex with anyone is always a bad idea and bbbj does have its risks of STDs even if your bj is a covered one but like all sexual encounters there is an element of risk
Old 15-02-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Aprose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with bro. No raw sex. There is a price to pay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1