The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How old were you when you started chionging spa?

Nowadays appears to have more milfs 30-40+ in this industry than in the old days. Syt few and far in-between unless talking about ktv.

Started when working first job in jap company and this was part of the "culture" then. Jap company have occasional department after-work get-together for makan and drinks. Then those who can, still go for after-party and chiong. Mostly spa and hc.

By that age of late-20s, found most of the working ladies at that time around same age plus minus but still quite common to find younger ones.

But wasn't quite addicted to it, and actually able to go on long hiatus after settling down, busy on the job, saving income, and all.
Old 16-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I hope I can chiong in my twenties, can shot 2,3 times a day. Now I chiong very late, can only shot 1 time, also not much left and expansive. Mostly China or Vietnam. Local rare and seldom have Malaysians.
Old 16-02-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing guys. really interesting. just walked pass a spa ytd and saw a few sec sch/poly age guys inside. They start really young nowadays haha. the ML could possibly be even twice their age
Old 16-02-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

I start cheonging when names like Chilli, Lemon, Gucci, Ruby are common.

No massage bed, just a mattress on the floor.

Not tainted with all the ah tiong and viet blood suckers.

That's a good 16/17 yrs ago lol
Old 16-02-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
bryee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
thanks for sharing guys. really interesting. just walked pass a spa ytd and saw a few sec sch/poly age guys inside. They start really young nowadays haha. the ML could possibly be even twice their age
They go there drink milk?
Old 17-02-2020, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Ahtest Ahtest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post

Nowadays young bois also want to try try. I started around army times , not too far from their age. T

hat time saw a young girl wearing sch uniform go in. Not sure she knows what spa is that anot lol.mayb e she really back pain.
Old 17-02-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

i was 21 when i first chiong. my first job required me to hit the street to solicit for sales.

my first experience was in PPC, last time was only 20 bucks for special. The ML was i think 30s and sometime she offer me free because i just start my career and im only drawing 1500p.m last time.

my first fuck with a ML was also with her, went to her house (she was staying at merchant road) but being a green horn, i did not pay her any money. she still offer to give me money to take taxi back.

those were the days
Old 17-02-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
i was 21 when i first chiong. my first job required me to hit the street to solicit for sales.

my first experience was in PPC, last time was only 20 bucks for special. The ML was i think 30s and sometime she offer me free because i just start my career and im only drawing 1500p.m last time.

my first fuck with a ML was also with her, went to her house (she was staying at merchant road) but being a green horn, i did not pay her any money. she still offer to give me money to take taxi back.

those were the days
Haha some milf mls just want to eat soft grass. I was offered free fj before but that was when I was still under 30
Old 17-02-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
I start cheonging when names like Chilli, Lemon, Gucci, Ruby are common.

No massage bed, just a mattress on the floor.

Not tainted with all the ah tiong and viet blood suckers.

That's a good 16/17 yrs ago lol
Lol....sounds like my virgin exploration in Dragon HC, miss the angpai, Gucci. Come to think about it, mattress has its own fun.
Old 17-02-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When I first Chionging, it was definitely a SPA(Health Center), during that time, there are no ah Tiong in the market yet, just local and Malaysian mid aunties and ah Ma ( to my age then). There are quite a few special sessions I still can remember after so many years, one was a BBBJ for 20 SGD by a 40+ auntie and one angpai call Apple in a SPA besides the Bugis Kwan Yin temple (closed long time ago) that customers queues for hours waiting for their turns. She very OL look and wear spectacle while doing.... those were the days...

Hey, I don’t name myself HCmanic for nothing.....
Old 17-02-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Started going to SPA when I was 18 and servicing NS haha
Usual hangouts are New Park Hotel, Leisure Park Kallang, concourse and the list goes on haha
Seniors Bros will know
Old 17-02-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bigb3n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I started chionging spa very late, but was very early in the ktv game.
Old 18-02-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

The first time I ever go massage was at Solid Gold HC at the now-defunct Tay Buan Guan building (some old timers here will remember the place), I even remember the masseuse was called Apple even though that was the one and only time I had her.

Got to know a Malay masseuse Jane later and she was my regular for quite awhile .... gosh I still miss her.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My very first visit was the HC was at Kallang Leisure Park which was probably close to 20 years ago. As I was still a poor NSF, I didn’t bring enough cash with me and had to borrow $$$ from my friend for the extra services. Good times!
Old 18-02-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Crazyboibbhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was 20 when I started...it was Hotel Royal..i remember and miss those great days atill
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1