The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2020, 12:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Genital Herpes (HSV2) - partner tested positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Let's say both partner and me are HSV2 positive. But only partner is symptomatic, and I have never been.

Will unprotected sex with partner increase likelihood of me developing symptoms if (let's say) she has active outbreaks, and we have sex during those times?

Medical experts online seem to say that if both have active symptoms AND it's the same type of HSV (e.g. HSV2), then no need for protection. But they don't really address the question of both positive for same type, but only one is symptomatic.
Once you have the infection you can't catch it again so if both are positive just go ahead and enjoy unprotected sex. It will not increase your chances of having an outbreak.

The only reason why you'd have an outbreak is if your immune system is compromised for some reason.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-03-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
30% to 40% of all sexually active people are infected with HSV2
That is actually quite a huge number of people that have HSV2, never thought that it was such a huge proportion of the population that has it
Old 30-04-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There is no cure. Just medicine to control and suppress the symptoms if you have an outbreak. Typical people will have outbreak few times a year. Just try not to have sex if you have an outbreak and use condom all the time to avoid spreading.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1