The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Torso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
STD?

Hi bros, have went to got some HJ service recently, no FJ/BJ. One dated 8feb and another earlier one at 2 feb.

So around mid last week, I felt some ticklish sensation while peeing and then next day it felt like burning sensation while peeing. So am thinking if its STD? During the session i did some fore play, i rubbed my dick on her panties while she wore it , so its like indirectly rubbing her pussy but with panties on. I rubbed quite fast and hard, and not sure if my skin was "burnt" or is it likely STD?

Went to doctor, he gave me a washing medicine and some cream to apply on, now i feel less pain, however if its STD can it be treated this way? Should I need to do something about it?
Old 17-02-2020, 06:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STD?

Based on your description the chances of catching an STD ranges from very low to zero.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-02-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Based on your description the chances of catching an STD ranges from very low to zero.
Thanks for your reply boss. But how come suddenly got pain while urination? And e.g if she gets wet then maybe the panties got her juice and i happened to rub my dick on it, will there be a transmission chance?
Old 17-02-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torso View Post
Thanks for your reply boss. But how come suddenly got pain while urination? And e.g if she gets wet then maybe the panties got her juice and i happened to rub my dick on it, will there be a transmission chance?
tbh, if u can think until that far, nothing we say will ease your worries. i would really suggest go for the test to have a piece of mind.
and for that tranmission chance u mentioned, i wouldnt say 0%, but it near to 0. i mean... what are the odds. u have higher chance of getting corona lor
Old 18-02-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
how come suddenly got pain while urination?
Bro you have nothing to worry and it could just be that your mind is playing tricks on you due to you over worrying yourself
Old 18-02-2020, 08:41 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you are very unlikely to get a std from a HJ... if there is any it will be from other sessions.

burning sensation while peeing is one of the symptoms of UTI.. it happens when bacteria enter the urinary tract via the urethra, no sex is required..

for UTI , you could try drinking load of water(or Cranberry Juice) and see if the condition improves, if it persist then go see a doctor for a proper diagnosis .

Quote:
Hi bros, have went to got some HJ service recently, no FJ/BJ. One dated 8feb and another earlier one at 2 feb.

So around mid last week, I felt some ticklish sensation while peeing and then next day it felt like burning sensation while peeing. So am thinking if its STD? During the session i did some fore play, i rubbed my dick on her panties while she wore it , so its like indirectly rubbing her pussy but with panties on. I rubbed quite fast and hard, and not sure if my skin was "burnt" or is it likely STD?

Went to doctor, he gave me a washing medicine and some cream to apply on, now i feel less pain, however if its STD can it be treated this way? Should I need to do something about it?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 18-02-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 6
coldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo bro, I think it should most likely be abrasion somewhere on your bro. Give it 7-10 days if everything still persist than go see doctor again.
Old 18-02-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Junipers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can try apply toothpaste or some cream. It will heal faster if it is abrasion. If it's not, then better go check
Old 19-02-2020, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow hj also can kana std? dun think so.. but the rubbing ur dick with her pussy with her panties on maybe causes it? were her panties wet when u rubbed?

Her juice may have come in contact?

Update us ur situation, hopefully is not serious.. hope it clears up
Old 19-02-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Hi all, the pain has gone away, not all but mostly. Doesnt feel as pain now, just a bit worried cause of the burning sensation during pee. As i remembered a STD symptom that causes pain whilst peeing. Then I visited for a HJ.

Actually HJ can still transmit STD if the ML did not clean up properely from the previous guy if he has it. So was a bit worried!
Old 20-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all, the pain has gone away, not all but mostly. Doesnt feel as pain now, just a bit worried cause of the burning sensation during pee. As i remembered a STD symptom that causes pain whilst peeing. Then I visited for a HJ.

Actually HJ can still transmit STD if the ML did not clean up properely from the previous guy if he has it. So was a bit worried!
that why always arrange to be the first customer for that day then hj shd be 99.99% safe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1