The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 7
BenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to behold
Bump under foreskin

Hello, recently under my foreskin i grew a huge bump, not sure what this is thou. Any experts? Thanks.

Last edited by BenDanny; 27-04-2020 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Solved
Old 13-04-2020, 01:28 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bump under foreskin

difficult to tell.. i suggest u visit a doctor esp if the bump becames hard.
if you want to self diagnose then refer to these posts..

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.p...&postcount=246

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.p...&postcount=155

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.p...&postcount=149

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDanny View Post
Hello, recently under my foreskin i grew a huge bump, not sure what this is thou. Any experts? Thanks.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-04-2020, 04:43 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm 90% sure it is genital warts.

You need to see a doc. He'll burn it off with liquid N2.

If you have a regular partner she needs to be checked and treated too as she runs the risk of developing cervical cancer if the HPV strain that has caused the wart is one the types that can cause malignancies of the cervix.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-04-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Fleshy color = wart
Old 14-04-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

BenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to behold

Good evening guys thanks for the replies, i went to the gp in the morning. Doctor said just to leave it alone it will go away with no medication or cream given, i was wondering do i need to head down the dsc clinic instead
Old 14-04-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3797 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good evening guys thanks for the replies, i went to the gp in the morning. Doctor said just to leave it alone it will go away with no medication or cream given, i was wondering do i need to head down the dsc clinic instead
I assume you did fuck around. Make an appt with DSC, but still, listen to your doctor. If you do not get better in a few days, go for the appt. If you did get better, pls be ethical and cancel the appt.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 15-04-2020, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hummyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really, better go to more "pro" doctor for this case.
Old 15-04-2020, 02:43 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1) What was his diagnosis? Is it a a genital wart?

2) If it is a genital wart it should eventually go away but it may take some time. Surely it would be better to treat it bearing in mind that the virus is still active and new warts may develop.

3) Do you have any idea where you got it? If you have a regular sex partner (girlfriend/wife/fuckbuddy etc) she needs to be treated if it is HPV.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-04-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
1) What was his diagnosis? Is it a a genital wart?

2) If it is a genital wart it should eventually go away but it may take some time. Surely it would be better to treat it bearing in mind that the virus is still active and new warts may develop.

3) Do you have any idea where you got it? If you have a regular sex partner (girlfriend/wife/fuckbuddy etc) she needs to be treated if it is HPV.
Thanks for the kind replies bros,

Yes boss

1) He mentioned it is a genital wart but it should go away on its own
2) Yes i have just booked an appt to dsc clinic next week to treat it as i think it will take very long for the wartz to go away by itself
3) i only had a fb within a year, most likely gotten it from her, but few months never meet her alr, 2 months ago a small wart pop out but i did not think much and it grew in size within this 2 months, yup will ask her to get it treated.

Thanks bros for the help 🙏🙏
Old 15-04-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3797 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
look like a dildo.

imagine the FL bbbj and she lick it cuz so fun to lick that spot... lick the warts and it fall off and she eat it.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 21-04-2020, 08:32 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Dude. That is definitely a viral wart caused by a HPV infection. You should see a Doctor to get it frozen off or burnt off.

You should also consider getting a HPV vaccine to reduce your risk of catching other strains of HPV in the future.
Old 27-04-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 18
benster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to behold

God damn it I recognize that bump. Yes confirmed is a genital wart as I myself have had this experience before. My area is more critical than yours at the Side of the head of my dick itself plus mine is 3 times the size of yours I guessed. Went to visit dr tan and was prescribed some aldara cream but after applied for 2 months it did not get better, other than the wart itself being dried up. Went to do a cryotherapy to have it frozen off. Fortunately it work pretty well and it was just 1 session of the freezing all the warts died and drop off. Heard some people may need more than one session of the freezing in order to fully clear off the warts.

By now you should be aware that you carry the hpv virus thingy. The question is how long does it take for this virus to be purged out from your body. So long the virus is present, the warts will ought to recur.
Old 11-06-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 7
lashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to behold

It will go away on its own = +8 months
Old 12-06-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

scary.. after hearing all these STDs stories, think better stick to handjob
Old 14-06-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
gobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last one I went to DSC to treat warts the nurse will nitrogen spray at it. Red 4 to 5 times then can. At the meanwhile just pcc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1