The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 5
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Possible to treat death grip syndrome with the help of really pretty girls??

I know i started this many times already, but until now i still camt get over the fact that i have death grip syndrome....

Or pretty girls with good skills?

No problem errecting and ejaculating when self masturbation. But could not ejectulate from hj from girls.

Maybe its the girls not pretty enough?
Is it wise to cough out a huge sum to try a premium service?

Note: only interested in hj, no bj/bbbj/fj
Old 16-04-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Possible to treat death grip syndrome with the help of really pretty girls??

seems like a sensitivity issue, where u have lost most of ur sensitivity from ur death grip style masturbation.

the solution is pretty straightforward, just stop masturbating for 2-4 weeks and ur sensitivity should come back.

moving forward in future, dont use ur own hand to masturbate, maybe use a sex toy (those silicon pussy ones) instead
Old 16-04-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 5
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Re: Possible to treat death grip syndrome with the help of really pretty girls??

Tried no fap for 2 weeks. End up harder to ejaculate....
Old 16-04-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

And then u went back to death grip pcc? Dude u need to consider quitting pcc with ur hands for longer period of time, maybe even totally.
Old 16-04-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

it might not be a death grip syndrome also... perhaps u have anxiety issues when another person is involved, perhaps u are just not stimulated enough from a HJ.

for myself i find it harder to cum when the girl is in control (e,g, hj, bj), unless i give her specific instructions. Even during FJ i find it easier to cum from a dominant position where i do the thrusting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1