The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Extremely worried, what are the risks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexAnalyst View Post
The risk for transmission from women to men was 1.7 transmissions per 1,000 unprotected sex acts (95% CI, 0.6-4.4) and 0.6 per 1,000 protected sex acts (95% CI, 0.2-1.7), or a 65% reduction in HSV-2 transmission with male condom use (95% CI, –5% to 88%).

https://www.healio.com/infectious-di...ed-with-gender

1.7 transmissions per 1000 unprotected sex acts for HSV-2 ... means what?

0.17% chance per unprotected act?

The average incubation period for an initial herpes infection is 4 days (range, 2 to 12) after exposure,
so i guess if by 15th may no symptoms should be ok.
TS, you are over worried.
Most likely, you will kena STD at some point of your life.
8-9 out of 10 people around you, are already infected with STD. Some are asymptomatic and they don't even know it unless they do a check.
Cmon, why bother it when you know the fact that most of us already have it.
Just practise safe sex and always wear helmet to prevent yourself from hiv.
Old 07-05-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
SexAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, a red rash with yellow pus has developed on the scrotum, it is not itchy, but it burns whenever touched by fabric or hand. 4 days since exposure.

Is it herpes? Should I go for a herpes PCR swab? Thanks.

Old 07-05-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi all, a red rash with yellow pus has developed on the scrotum, it is not itchy, but it burns whenever touched by fabric or hand. 4 days since exposure.

It doesn't look like herpes. More into bacterial infection. Go check with DCS
Old 07-05-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnataur View Post
I did soak my package inside bleach for 30 mins... Not sure if it's due to chemical burn or herpes omfg. The whole package is quite red and raw leathery feeling, but only this part of the scrotum has pus...

Generally herpes outbreak should last 2-4 weeks, so if recover before 2 weeks, it might not be herpes.

Best to get it checked by dsc, but if I tell them I had sexual relations during CB period, then how? Will they call cops on me? Or do I lie?
Old 07-05-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
The risk for transmission from women to men was 1.7 transmissions per 1,000 unprotected sex acts (95% CI, 0.6-4.4) and 0.6 per 1,000 protected sex acts (95% CI, 0.2-1.7), or a 65% reduction in HSV-2 transmission with male condom use (95% CI, –5% to 88%).

https://www.healio.com/infectious-di...ed-with-gender

1.7 transmissions per 1000 unprotected sex acts for HSV-2 ... means what?

0.17% chance per unprotected act?

The average incubation period for an initial herpes infection is 4 days (range, 2 to 12) after exposure,
so i guess if by 15th may no symptoms should be ok.
Any idea how long one must wait since exposure/incident to get tested for all STDs at once?

There's no much information online, but couldn't find a timeline for when to get tested.

The odds of getting anything from a one off incident is really low, is what I read. But then again, testing is the best way.
Old 07-05-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
puteh111 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I did soak my package inside bleach for 30 mins... Not sure if it's due to chemical burn or herpes omfg. The whole package is quite red and raw leathery feeling, but only this part of the scrotum has pus...

Generally herpes outbreak should last 2-4 weeks, so if recover before 2 weeks, it might not be herpes.

Best to get it checked by dsc, but if I tell them I had sexual relations during CB period, then how? Will they call cops on me? Or do I lie?
huh.. you put in bleach for 30 mins? even you dont get std wont you get some other problems bro
Old 07-05-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Any idea how long one must wait since exposure/incident to get tested for all STDs at once?

There's no much information online, but couldn't find a timeline for when to get tested.

The odds of getting anything from a one off incident is really low, is what I read. But then again, testing is the best way.
Chlamydia 2 – 6 weeks
Gonorrhea 1 week
Hepatitis A 4 weeks
Hepatitis B 4 – 12 weeks
Hepatitis C 5 – 10 weeks
HIV 3 – 12 weeks
Lymphogranuloma Venereum 2 – 6 weeks
Syphilis 3 months
Trichomoniasis Unknown
Old 07-05-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puteh111 View Post
huh.. you put in bleach for 30 mins? even you dont get std wont you get some other problems bro
I did dilute it though... but not doing it again.

Now just wash it daily with iodine and pray to god. It has demonstrated action against herpes.

Ten patients with vulvovaginal cervical herpesvirus infections were treated with a regimen of external and intravaginal povidone-iodine preparations. In all but 1 case, the expected duration of symptoms and healing time were shortened. The response of cervical lesions was especially remarkable.

https://journals.lww.com/greenjourna...LIS_.22. aspx

Twenty-two patients with Herpes Simplex were treated with Betadine (povidone iodine) Antiseptic paint and seven with 5% idoxuridine in dimethyl sulphoxide, also one patient with bilateral lesions was treated with the two solutions, one on each side. The povidone iodine alcohol solution appeared to be at least as effective as the idoxuridine with minimal side-effects (some stinging in two patients). Good results were also obtained with this solution in twelve patients with Herpes Zoster.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/913866

A preliminary evaluation was carried out in 23 patients with herpes genitalis to assess the effectiveness of a 10% alcoholic povidone-iodine solution applied twice daily for up to 14 days. Clinical diagnosis was supported by positive herpes simplex virus culture in 14 patients. The lesions cleared after an average of 8.9 days' treatment in 8 males presenting with herpes genitalis for the first time, and in 6.1 days in 9 males with recurrent infection, 6 of whom had shown no apparent improvement on other therapies. The 4 female patients presenting with herpes genitalis for the first time all showed substantial improvement or complete remission within 7 days, and the lesions in the 2 women with recurrent infection cleared within the same period.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/520023
Old 09-05-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro bleach is not something that you should wash your Didi like that.
Yes, most likely it is due to some chemical reactions. Next time, relax and don't self diagnosis. You may do more harm than the actual cause does.
Monitor for some few days and it still persists, go and see dcs.
You tell them that you have a sex with your gf lah bro. Nobody point gun at you to tell the truth. Must teach all those stuff meh.
Haha, anyway, don't be overwhelmed by it. Best is relax your mind...
Old 11-05-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnataur View Post
yap.. it looks like burnt from the bleach.. paranoid la TS.. even if we soak our fingers or body in soap water for a long time, our skin will get irritated and skin will be inflammed and started having peeling skins..

I dun think is anything la ...
Old 11-05-2020, 06:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That does not look like herpes at all it looks far more like dermatitis caused by whatever stuff you have applied.

Just leave things alone and all should be well.

The only part of you that is actually unwell at the moment is your mind. It's screwing you.

Chances of you catching something is very low.

Take up a new hobby or something to distract yourself from overthinking this whole episode.

Before you know it this episode of anxiety will be over and you can then then start enjoying commercial sex rather than spending time worrying about the consequences.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-05-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

daijiro is Cool - loads of Potential

出来玩的人,10个字送你:

要玩不怕死,怕死不要玩。

From the day you wanted to enjoy yourself, you have already taken a route which if you r “fortunate” to contact with the virus, there is no turning back. You signed a “contract” that you r willing to put everything (family, friends and your LIFE) on the line.
Old 11-05-2020, 04:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daijiro View Post
出来玩的人,10个字送你:

要玩不怕死,怕死不要玩。

From the day you wanted to enjoy yourself, you have already taken a route which if you r “fortunate” to contact with the virus, there is no turning back. You signed a “contract” that you r willing to put everything (family, friends and your LIFE) on the line.
Like I said I doubt very much that he has caught anything. BBBJ is low risk.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-05-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

daijiro is Cool - loads of Potential

Low risk doesn’t mean no risk.
Old 11-05-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
ddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just a side topic...is getting acyclovir over the counter need provide any doctor letter?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1