The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2009, 03:58 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21409 / Power: 87
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Genital herpes Positive - My worst Valentine gift. Don't know how I got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatingup View Post
Bro, thank u for your comforting words. could you share how your wife and u became carriers? who infected who & how both of u cope emotionally & psychologically? Do u have any kids? How do u prevent them from harm?

Hope u would share with me. PM me if u don't wish to share publicly. Thanks.
Who infected who is not the issue. The main thing is, we are husband and wife! You have to be supportive and be honest. Don't expect anything in return and don't beg for forgiveness. You will be surprised that it's a very common STD and very hideous. So you never know how you got it especially when you have been sexually active in the past. If you have HSV1 which commonly affects the mouth and lips, it is recommended not to kiss or share things. Facial HSV2 is very rare. Both HSV1 and 2 can infect the genital areas. If you have it at the genital, don't share towels. Wash your hands every time after touching the sores. Other than these, I really can't think of a better preventive measure hahaha. Honestly, my wife and myself are not
disturbed by it. The more you think about it, the more it will tend to "visit you". You should learn to accept it and move on.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Stionk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bro heating up, Your posts really got me thinking. No matter what happens, I wish you the best and thank you.

Last edited by Stionk; 01-04-2013 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ahhua1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have to say this bro,

I read from page 1 to the last post, and I definitely felt and learn alot from your experiences.

I thank you for sharing your experience here.

It taught me a lot about self control. Now I printed out A4 paper size
worded "SELF-CONTROL BRO" and put it up everywhere I can see.

Hahaha, even got ppl ask, i just say it's motivational for myself. hehe
Old 09-05-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatingup View Post
Jane’s husband’s return to Singapore is postponed to a later unknown date. So I’m safe for the time being.

I was in charge of a US$2m project and had been busy for past 3 weeks. Fatigue and lack of sufficient sleep. I feared another herpes outbreak. As posted earlier, I had many times of crawling or tingling feelings on my lower and upper back, and rashes on my bum. I even had tingling sensation on my neck. Muscle aches as welll. A day later, a tiny ulcer appeared on my tongue. 2 days later, 2 ulcers on my lips on my lips. The ulcers are not those when I have whenever I have too much fast food or durians. They are those I had last year when I first kissed Jane and thereafter she developed crawling feelings. From my experience, big deep ulcers seem to be HSV1 ulcers and small swallow ulcers seem to be the more dangerous HSV2 ulcers. I took extra care not to kiss my kids, and to keep my cup far away from them.

As our company generously provides free annual medical check up and employees can pay for additional tests, Jane is due to go for her annual check up. She asked me a difficult question. If she opts for STD (include HSV2) tests and HSV2 test turns out to be positive, what would I do? Would I divorce my wife and marry her? Given her persistent symptoms mentioned before, she is likely to be positive.

I was stunned by her question and the kind of shit I’m in that I dropped my cup of UCC coffee on my legs and shoes. Just then, my mean director walked past and shook his head in disapproval.

Jane is a wonderful gal for a girlfriend and wife but primarily I’m still not willing to give up my children, and secondarily shift out of my present condo, pay for a new unit to stay and pay for monthly alimony.

Ever since she asked me that question, I have been having worse depression and migraine…

I pray for a cure to be readily available this year so that my problems will be resolved.

wow no more update on Jane? almost 12 years ago, wondering how TS is doing
Old 09-05-2020, 09:48 AM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
wow no more update on Jane? almost 12 years ago, wondering how TS is doing
+42 up for exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1