The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Genital herpes Positive - My worst Valentine gift. Don't know how I got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatingup View Post

1. Can herpes virus in the body be detected by blood test even though the person shows no symptoms?

2. My handphone is registered under my wife’s corporate account. I am concerned that she would request mobile line provider to provide numbers and content of sms that i sent to FL or masseur. Will mobile line provider like SingTel or M1 be willing or able to provide details of my sms sent last year if my wife requests and pays?

3. My primary attack has started at the beginning of February and my penis still has dried-up pimple scars that have not gone away. Will they disappear completely?[/B][/COLOR]
The statistics show that only 10% to 15% of people who are infected with herpes ever display symptoms. Most are asymptotic.

I don't think you need to tell your wife. Chances are she is already positive and is one of those who is asymptotic. Just carry on life as normal. You only need to come up with an explanation if she does come down with symptoms... something I doubt will happen but I suggest you cross that bridge when you come to it. She may never have any symptoms and you'll get away scott free if you keep your little secret.

Based on what I have read, herpes heals without any scarring.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-02-2008, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

25 February 2008, 12.15am

I reminded her of my serious Premature Ejaculation (PE) and told her the types of medicine I consumed these few years. Told her all medicines are of no use, when i saw an internet posting, I went for it once, and did not know whether she washed her hands before treating my groin. I did not feel anything amiss until 5 Feb, the next day after I had sex with her. I told her I went to DSC and doc said could be my sensitive skin problem manifesting on my pubic area and penis. I collected my result after CNY and turned out to be positive. I apologized to her profusely and in tears. I told her I contacted HSV II from the groin massage either the masseuse has it on her fingers or she transplanted the virus from the guy(s) before me to me during the visit last October. I told her it is incurable but non-fatal. However, it involves blisters, ulcers, pain and itch using outbreak.

To my surprise, she told me we are married and should go through anything together. Since the disease is not life threatening, we just have to live with it. I told her I have gone for HIV test and is negative. She added that even if I have AIDS she will live with me. My heart cried in deep regrets and nothing but regrets.

I explained about primary infection and recurrent infections to her and showed her the handouts printed from Internet about HSV II. She suggested we strengthen our body and immunity system so reduce chances and severity of recurrent infections. She added the we need time to be together too, without the kids. My heart melted.

She told me she does not mind my PE problem and she does not have much sexual urge. She continued that many times in the past she was frustrated with my impatience with my kids though I spent only a short time with them. That frustration became the main reason for her not to have sex with me. I was very guilty of my intolerance of nonsense from my kids.

25 February 2008, 6 am

My wife snuggled up to me and told me she wanted sex! I was horrified!!!
I told her to give me a few more days for me to be completely recovered and let the lesions disappear. It is unbelievable that she INSISTED of doing it. I guess she wants to share what i "have" and we manage "it" together. I relented on the condition that I wear a condom.

Before penetration, I inspected her private part and found some pimples and rashes on inner thigh! Guess she was infected by me on 4 Feb and is experiencing a mild outbreak

I told myself that all forms of commercial sex is completely out for me, and I strive to be a better husband and father, irrespective whether she deprives me in the future.

I take this episode as a final stop to sexscapdes though it is late for me; but better late than never.
Old 26-02-2008, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
my23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymy23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey bro,

based on what ur wife told u, can see tt she loves u very much. i can only say that u're a lucky man to have wife like her...

dun worry so much, okie?
life have to carry on, besides, situation is pretty much under control, isnt it?

juz cherish her, cherish ur family, enjoy ur life, bro!

if u worry too much, ppl around u can feel it.
so for ur sake, for ur love ones' sake, relax & be happy! enjoy ur life & be a good husband, good father!

lastly, trust ur doc! i'm sure ur doc can justify the risk level of infecting others & will advice how u could carry on with ur routine life!

u should look at the bright side, this could be an opportunity to make u realize how important ur family is to u

Cheers, bro!!! Take care!
Old 26-02-2008, 08:23 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

wearing a rubber doesnt help at all in your case.
small pimples and rash doesnt necessary mean Herpes..
i suggest you read up more on herpes.

Quote:

I relented on the condition that I wear a condom.

Before penetration, I inspected her private part and found some pimples and rashes on inner thigh! Guess she was infected by me on 4 Feb and is experiencing a mild outbreak

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-02-2008, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
Orgasdo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrgasdo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

To my surprise, she told me we are married and should go through anything together. ~~
She suggested we strengthen our body and immunity system so reduce chances and severity of recurrent infections. She added the we need time to be together too, without the kids. ~~

25 February 2008, 6 am
It is unbelievable that she INSISTED of doing it. I guess she wants to share what i "have" and we manage "it" together. ~~
You are a very blessed and lucky man..... I hope i will never see ur nick as active in this forum again... go...leave for good and never be back... the temptation will be too much for you to handle....... and all the best..
Old 26-02-2008, 10:03 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

visiting this bbs doesnt mean we have to get ourself involved in commerical sex. self control and responsibility matters more when it comes to commerical sex temptation.

We could indeed learn and share more by visiting this bbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasdo View Post
. I hope i will never see ur nick as active in this forum again... go...leave for good and never be back...

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
catlover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

I reminded her of my serious Premature Ejaculation (PE) and told her the types of medicine I consumed these few years. Told her all medicines are of no use, when i saw an internet posting, I went for it once, and did not know whether she washed her hands before treating my groin. I did not feel anything amiss until 5 Feb, the next day after I had sex with her. I told her I went to DSC and doc said could be my sensitive skin problem manifesting on my pubic area and penis. I collected my result after CNY and turned out to be positive. I apologized to her profusely and in tears. I told her I contacted HSV II from the groin massage either the masseuse has it on her fingers or she transplanted the virus from the guy(s) before me to me during the visit last October. I told her it is incurable but non-fatal. However, it involves blisters, ulcers, pain and itch using outbreak.

To my surprise, she told me we are married and should go through anything together. Since the disease is not life threatening, we just have to live with it. I told her I have gone for HIV test and is negative. She added that even if I have AIDS she will live with me. My heart cried in deep regrets and nothing but regrets.

I explained about primary infection and recurrent infections to her and showed her the handouts printed from Internet about HSV II. She suggested we strengthen our body and immunity system so reduce chances and severity of recurrent infections. She added the we need time to be together too, without the kids. My heart melted.

She told me she does not mind my PE problem and she does not have much sexual urge. She continued that many times in the past she was frustrated with my impatience with my kids though I spent only a short time with them. That frustration became the main reason for her not to have sex with me. I was very guilty of my intolerance of nonsense from my kids.

25 February 2008, 6 am

My wife snuggled up to me and told me she wanted sex! I was horrified!!!
I told her to give me a few more days for me to be completely recovered and let the lesions disappear. It is unbelievable that she INSISTED of doing it. I guess she wants to share what i "have" and we manage "it" together. I relented on the condition that I wear a condom.

I told myself that all forms of commercial sex is completely out for me, and I strive to be a better husband and father, irrespective whether she deprives me in the future.

I take this episode as a final stop to sexscapdes though it is late for me; but better late than never.

you are the luckiest man on earth. I salute you for having such a wife. She is rare indeed so treasure her as much as you can.
Old 26-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Insider Insider

Wow, this is a wakeup call to all samsters ....
Old 27-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 19
Book-keeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I sympathy with you and glad that you have a caring wife. The reason for me to start astray is also due to sexually frustrating. Reading your post is a wake up call for me. Please continue to share with us on how you are coping with herpes with your wife.

Thanks.
Old 28-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

Man you have a wonderful wife and I can tell from your posting that you will live life better that before you get infected. With the kids and wife by your side.
Old 29-02-2008, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Your story really scared me. I must think seriously to quit commerical sex to avoid getting myself trapped in this situation.

Please update us how your family and you will go forward from here.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 29-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

wow.. what a real life story from a samster... after reading thru, it really got me thinking about going for commercial sex... while the pleasure and excitement is there, I had never really thot about the implications and consequences if I contacted STD/HIV and pass it to my wife...

guess it is time to seriously think about "retiring" from commercial sex ...
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 29-02-2008, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
Boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scary...
I have barely started cheonging... maybe its time to quit...

But it is heng suay... yes? Some guys cheong for years and years yet never get anything...

Think I should go for a check up soon.
Old 29-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
ironmaiden89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyironmaiden89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yr thread is rather an emotional one. i too, have just got married and will surely learn from yr lesson. Am very happy for you that you have such a lovely wife. Will pray that you don't do any more commercial sex anymore..

stay clean bro..
Old 03-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I got to know I am Genital herpes positive on 14 suicide.

To new cheongers, quit commercial sex.
Hi, I am visiting Singapore on March 8,9,10,11. For the last one month I have been fantasizing on having sex outside my marriage for the first time ever. I too am married and have a son. My marriage is also pretty sexless, average of less than once a month, same old stuff again and again so i was looking forward to something like this.

However your post has highlighted one thing - is that 90 minute session and those probably 10 seconds in all of orgasm worth risking health, safety, marriage, trust, kid, career - everything? no way. I think the best way is to tell my wife how I feel, and if that doesn't work, then just rent the best porn movies I can and masturbate.

Thank you for your message and I hope you get well. reading your message, is it possible you contracted from your wife? I believe you should sit down and speak to her. good luck !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1