The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of
Re: Genital herpes Positive - My worst Valentine gift. Don't know how I got it.

Bro. thanks for having this thread. I have added this into my subscribed thread and will be reading about the developments. Your experience made me realise the reality of life and to luv & treasure my gf. May god bless u too.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 19
blondes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i also recently got into a FL.
raw with her. so stupid of me. caught by my wife from sms & she copy my storage card that store where we go, which hotel, her name & tel & etc..... i smart. but she more smarter. . press me till corner.
until i cannot tahan. i told her all story. thought game over liao..
surpraise she forgave me. & even can have sex with me raw !
i am so touched. but i decided not to have sex with her till i went for a HIV test.

recently felt my penis abit itchy. cha 6 liao....

i hope anything i got. i wont pass to my wife. she is a lovely girl. hope god bless her... pls . any kind hearted pls pray for her. i alone mistake. i die alone... pls quiit all bro... play play.. but remember yr limits..

this is my first & last time. very scaring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
-SBF- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondes View Post
recently felt my penis abit itchy. cha 6 liao....

i hope anything i got. i wont pass to my wife. she is a lovely girl. hope god bless her... pls . any kind hearted pls pray for her. i alone mistake. i die alone... pls quiit all bro... play play.. but remember yr limits..

this is my first & last time. very scaring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bro,how come is dick itchy?Did you go for a test?Hope everything is fine for you and wife.Cheer!!!

男人有實力不怕沒女人
Old 04-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing... rly feel for u... hope that everything will be ok

take care ! =)
Old 04-03-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Never go raw.. bad for the girl, u and if u have wife.. all three persons.

Play safe and be responsible

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 04-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatingup View Post
25 February 2008, 12.15am

I take this episode as a final stop to sexscapdes though it is late for me; but better late than never.
Well I must say that you are very luck to have such a wife, most wives would have sliced your balls off. You should thank God that you have been given a second chance, and bro, nothing is more important in life than family, remember it
Old 04-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I want to thank many bros for your well wishes and compliments. A kind bro advised me through PMs to consume Herpanacine, which has a high level of L-lysine, to lower recurrent attacks.

“Success of L-lysine therapy in frequently recurrent herpes simplex infection.”
Dermatologica. 1987;175(4):183-90.
“L-Lysine appears to be an effective agent for reduction of occurrence, severity and healing time for recurrent HSV infection.”
Success of L-lysine therapy in frequently recurren...[Dermatologica. 1987] - PubMed Result

“Effect of L-lysine-A-oxidase on the development of genital herpes infection in guinea pigs”
Abstract: Positive effect of local treatment with L-lysine-a-oxidase on the course of herpes genital infection was demonstrated on guinea pigs even after the appearance of infection symptoms. In animals treated with L-lysine-a-oxidase, the severity of the disease, virus reproduction and virus-induced changes in cells were significantly less pronounced than in untreated animals. The preparations exerted no toxic effects.
SpringerLink - Journal Article

Many thanks to you. You know who you are.

A quick update for all.

My primary infection took 3.5 weeks to clear. During this period, I experienced flu-like symptoms, depression, and had suicidal thoughts. Definitively one of the low points in my life.
As you should have known by now, my wife did not over-react. Nonetheless, a few thoughts still persist and I would to voice them out.

There is an old saying, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” My parallel is, “A penetration a week keeps infidelity and STIs away.” Sadly, my wife did not understand such parallel and the logic behind it. I was started to cheong, my main motivation was of course sexual depravation. I was a good guy when my wife was pregnant twice and couldn’t have sex due to medical reasons. I did not blame her. Sometimes could still coax her to give me handjobs. However, the last straw that broke the camel’s back was the persistent sexual depravation after her second pregnancy. I started cheonging with vengeance in my mind. “I cannot last long in bed. Hence what so difficult about sparing me 15-20 mins per week in bed? You have been so difficult and have not been doing your conjugal duty as a wife. So, should I stray, don’t blame me.” In fact, I had shared my premature ejaculation woes with 3 female colleagues & friends. Till today, objectively speaking, I wonder am I entirely to be blamed or should she shoulder half of the blame.

My wife is now more open or I should say proactive in sex. After I broke the bad news to her, there were twice she suggested we become cosy or she snuggled up to me. Whether she genuinely want me or feel remorseful for her past depravation towards me thus tries to make up to me now, I really don’t know. I don’t know how to ask her without provoking any backlash. Nonetheless, I feel it is too late (see point 4).

I love bbbj more than penetration as I love the moist, pressure and suction of a hardworking mouth. I don’t dare to request my wife to do it for the fear that she may acquire HSV II from my penis and when she kisses the kids, she will pass the virus to them, causing them irreversible harm. For the same set of fear, I don’t dare to go down on my wife. In other words, oral sex and 69 now are a no-go. I miss 69. Any suggestion how can I have oral sex without getting genital herpes on mouth?

Whenever I think about the fact that I am HSV II positive or look at my cock when I urinate or bathe, I feel really lousy. My self-esteem hurts. My objective self + virus = low subjective self/low self-esteem. That feeling sucks.

I read a few times regarding the suggestion or hypothesis that my wife may be the actual culprit but does not show any symptoms. While for the time being there is no evidence to suggest so, I am prepared to keep an open mind for such an even more unfortunate event. Hopefully not. Don’t want a double tragedy.

That brings me to my next point. Hypothetically, if a friend or a colleague I like let me get close to her physically or even fuck her, being HSV II positive, I actually don’t have the heart to screw her for the damage I may bring to her.

I hope that my wife has been faithful to me and is not the cause of my genital herpes. Otherwise, I would not know how to react and who to screw, now that commercial sex is out for me and I don’t have any fuck buddy or fling.

Best wishes to all.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I want to thank many bros for your well wishes and compliments. A kind bro advised me through PMs to consume Herpanacine, which has a high level of L-lysine, to lower recurrent attacks.

“Success of L-lysine therapy in frequently recurrent herpes simplex infection.”
Dermatologica. 1987;175(4):183-90.
“L-Lysine appears to be an effective agent for reduction of occurrence, severity and healing time for recurrent HSV infection.”
Success of L-lysine therapy in frequently recurren...[Dermatologica. 1987] - PubMed Result

“Effect of L-lysine-A-oxidase on the development of genital herpes infection in guinea pigs”
Abstract: Positive effect of local treatment with L-lysine-a-oxidase on the course of herpes genital infection was demonstrated on guinea pigs even after the appearance of infection symptoms. In animals treated with L-lysine-a-oxidase, the severity of the disease, virus reproduction and virus-induced changes in cells were significantly less pronounced than in untreated animals. The preparations exerted no toxic effects.
SpringerLink - Journal Article

Many thanks to you. You know who you are.

A quick update for all.

My primary infection took 3.5 weeks to clear. During this period, I experienced flu-like symptoms, depression, and had suicidal thoughts. Definitively one of the low points in my life.
As you should have known by now, my wife did not over-react. Nonetheless, a few thoughts still persist and I would to voice them out.

There is an old saying, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” My parallel is, “A penetration a week keeps infidelity and STIs away.” Sadly, my wife did not understand such parallel and the logic behind it. I was started to cheong, my main motivation was of course sexual depravation. I was a good guy when my wife was pregnant twice and couldn’t have sex due to medical reasons. I did not blame her. Sometimes could still coax her to give me handjobs. However, the last straw that broke the camel’s back was the persistent sexual depravation after her second pregnancy. I started cheonging with vengeance in my mind. “I cannot last long in bed. Hence what so difficult about sparing me 15-20 mins per week in bed? You have been so difficult and have not been doing your conjugal duty as a wife. So, should I stray, don’t blame me.” In fact, I had shared my premature ejaculation woes with 3 female colleagues & friends. Till today, objectively speaking, I wonder am I entirely to be blamed or should she shoulder half of the blame.

My wife is now more open or I should say proactive in sex. After I broke the bad news to her, there were twice she suggested we become cosy or she snuggled up to me. Whether she genuinely want me or feel remorseful for her past depravation towards me thus tries to make up to me now, I really don’t know. I don’t know how to ask her without provoking any backlash. Nonetheless, I feel it is too late (see point 4).

I love bbbj more than penetration as I love the moist, pressure and suction of a hardworking mouth. I don’t dare to request my wife to do it for the fear that she may acquire HSV II from my penis and when she kisses the kids, she will pass the virus to them, causing them irreversible harm. For the same set of fear, I don’t dare to go down on my wife. In other words, oral sex and 69 now are a no-go. I miss 69. Any suggestion how can I have oral sex without getting genital herpes on mouth?

Whenever I think about the fact that I am HSV II positive or look at my cock when I urinate or bathe, I feel really lousy. My self-esteem hurts. My objective self + virus = low subjective self/low self-esteem. That feeling sucks.

I read a few times regarding the suggestion or hypothesis that my wife may be the actual culprit but does not show any symptoms. While for the time being there is no evidence to suggest so, I am prepared to keep an open mind for such an even more unfortunate event. Hopefully not. Don’t want a double tragedy.

That brings me to my next point. Hypothetically, if a friend or a colleague I like let me get close to her physically or even fuck her, being HSV II positive, I actually don’t have the heart to screw her for the damage I may bring to her.

I hope that my wife has been faithful to me and is not the cause of my genital herpes. Otherwise, I would not know how to react and who to screw, now that commercial sex is out for me and I don’t have any fuck buddy or fling.

Best wishes to all.

What were the initial symptoms that made you see DSC in the first place?

Did you experience pain during urination etc ?

Thanks for sharing and stay strong
Old 05-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
Orgasdo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrgasdo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
A quick update for all.

Best wishes to all.
I dunoe why....... but somehow after reading ur update.. i have the feeling you will be back on the cheong scenes but choeng with more caution...maybe not now... but it wont be too long as well....

Hope that i am wrong... and all the best to stay clean.
Old 05-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasdo View Post
I dunoe why....... but somehow after reading ur update.. i have the feeling you will be back on the cheong scenes but choeng with more caution...maybe not now... but it wont be too long as well....

Hope that i am wrong... and all the best to stay clean.

I had the same feeling, but I too hope I am wrong. Bro, you were given a second chance, very few people get that, so don't succumb to temptation and abuse it.
Also, just think that by Cheonging again you would be putting the FL / etc at risk, and in turn, putting other cheongsters at risk - that in itself is a crime, especially since you already know it.

B est of luck
Old 05-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 19
Book-keeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any suggestion how can I have oral sex without getting genital herpes on mouth?
Use CD for BJ?
Old 05-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mock View Post
I had the same feeling, but I too hope I am wrong. Bro, you were given a second chance, very few people get that, so don't succumb to temptation and abuse it.
Also, just think that by Cheonging again you would be putting the FL / etc at risk, and in turn, putting other cheongsters at risk - that in itself is a crime, especially since you already know it.

B est of luck
Rest assured. I won't cheong again. I had been very careful when cheonging. I did not cheong much and opted mostly protected bj. Yet...

Genital herpes ulcers made me more susceptible to HIV. I won't want to contract that fatal disease. Second chance does not come easy. I won't want to blow it.

I am spending my limited free time reading up books on early childhood development, sending my kid to enrichment class during weekends, reading story books to them at night, playing with them, and chatting with OC on work and kid management and development. Since I brought my kids to this world, it is my responsibility to educate and nurture them with love.
My kids are my top priority now
Old 05-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My kids are my top priority now
If your kids are really your top priority, you should be planning to do whatever it takes to get them out of that shithole.

There is no future for them in Singapore. The region is inherently unstable and Singapore is not going to last much longer.

Get out while you can.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If your kids are really your top priority, you should be planning to do whatever it takes to get them out of that shithole.

There is no future for them in Singapore. The region is inherently unstable and Singapore is not going to last much longer.

Get out while you can.
I have this same thinking too. Telling my childern to either stay in London or NY. At least being a 2nd class citizen there is not so hurting than in Singapore.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:13 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
I have this same thinking too. Telling my childern to either stay in London or NY. At least being a 2nd class citizen there is not so hurting than in Singapore.
You are out of date. Whites are fast becoming the minority in NY, London and other large cities around the world. All races have equal opportunity.

In Singapore, you are 3rd class citizen. You rank way below the PAP elites and Foreign talent.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1