The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2008, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Genital herpes Positive - My worst Valentine gift. Don't know how I got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatingup View Post
Genital herpes ulcers made me more susceptible to HIV. I won't want to contract that fatal disease. Second chance does not come easy. I won't want to blow it.
So much for your Herpes.

How is your ED now? Did you manage to overcome it?
Old 06-03-2008, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You are out of date. Whites are fast becoming the minority in NY, London and other large cities around the world. All races have equal opportunity.

In Singapore, you are 3rd class citizen. You rank way below the PAP elites and Foreign talent.
Looks like home games I loose, away games also I loose.

Foregin talents are really taking away jobs from the locals. Life for us will be super tough. I hope PAP loose many seats in the next election to listen to the people. Till now, I dont have a chance to vote, everytime walkover.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post
What were the initial symptoms that made you see DSC in the first place?

Did you experience pain during urination etc ?

Thanks for sharing and stay strong
My initial symptoms were strong itch and 2 clusters of pimples which developed into blisters. No pain or puss during urination.

No pain throughout. I guess is because the blisters appeared at the base and middle position of my penis, not the cock head. I wonder those on cock head are painful when the blisters become ulcers.

Follow this link.
DSC
Old 07-03-2008, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xxxnoobxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro heatingup.

I ve decided to quit the scene after reading your post. Thank you for writting this here and im so happy that your wife forgive you. May god bless you forever.

question: for everytime you cheong, did you always do BJ and FJ with condom and also no fingering, kissing, frenching?

if you did, the chances for getting any STD is very low, right? correct me if im wrong...

And to share my experience to all bro. I started my commercial sex since i found out there are some "problems" on my spinal cord and i would be unable to walk and erect. It is a complicated medical case and i do not want to explain it here. My walking and erect ability are getting weaker and weaker, and doctor said there is no 100% sure to recover even after surgical treatment. And what i was thinking on that time was:" what the XXXX, im not even 30 yrs old and i get this and my only sex partner is my girlfriend. she is the only one girl in this whole world i had sex with...". by then my attitude changed as i know there is a very low possibility that i could recover. I would like to spend some money to try other girls, touch difference boobs. "what for i had earn myself alot of money but im not able to fuck/walk anymore?" that is what always cross my mind.

i want to stop here and ask bros here: IF You facing the same problem like me, what would you think/do??? am i forgivable?

sorry bro heatingup that i think i better start my own thread...
Old 07-03-2008, 07:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxnoobxxx View Post
question: for everytime you cheong, did you always do BJ and FJ with condom and also no fingering, kissing, frenching?

if you did, the chances for getting any STD is very low, right? correct me if im wrong...
The use of condoms significantly lowers the risk of many STDs. However, genital herpes and genital warts are transmitted by skin-to-skin contact via areas not covered by a condom.. eg the base of the penile shaft and the scrotum.

Condoms therefore do not provide much protection from HPV and HSV 1 & 2.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

i got a scare a few months ago also which make it quit commercial sex scene.

I am glad u related your experience to all bros here which might have encouraged them to really quit as well.

Take care bro, esp ur kids.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Samster

heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

New York Times
March 12, 2008

Sex Infections Found in Quarter of Teenage Girls
By LAWRENCE K. ALTMAN

The first national study of four common sexually transmitted diseases among girls and young women has found that one in four are infected with at least one of the diseases, federal health officials reported Tuesday.

Nearly half the African-Americans in the study of teenagers ages 14 to 19 were infected with at least one of the diseases monitored in the study — human papillomavirus (HPV), chlamydia, genital herpes and trichomoniasis, a common parasite.

The 50 percent figure compared with 20 percent of white teenagers, health officials and researchers said at a news conference at a scientific meeting in Chicago.

The two most common sexually transmitted diseases, or S.T.D.’s, among all the participants tested were HPV, at 18 percent, and chlamydia, at 4 percent, according to the analysis, part of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.

Each disease can be serious in its own way. HPV, for example, can cause cancer and genital warts.

Among the infected women, 15 percent had more than one of the diseases.

Women may be unaware they are infected. But the diseases, which are infections caused by bacteria, viruses and parasites, can produce acute symptoms like irritating vaginal discharge, painful pelvic inflammatory disease and potentially fatal ectopic pregnancy. The infections can also lead to longterm ailments like infertility and cervical cancer.

The survey tested for specific HPV strains linked to genital warts and cervical cancer.

Officials of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said the findings underscored the need to strengthen screening, vaccination and other prevention measures for the diseases, which are among the highest public health priorities.

About 19 million new sexually transmitted infections occur each year among all age groups in the United States.

“High S.T.D. infection rates among young women, particularly young African-American women, are clear signs that we must continue developing ways to reach those most at risk,” said Dr. John M. Douglas Jr., who directs the centers’ division of S.T.D. prevention.

The president of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Cecile Richards, said the new findings “emphasize the need for real comprehensive sex education.”

“The national policy of promoting abstinence-only programs is a $1.5 billion failure,” Ms. Richards said, “and teenage girls are paying the real price.”

Although earlier annual surveys have tested for a single sexually transmitted disease in a specified population, this is the first time the national study has collected data on all the most common sexual diseases in adolescent women at the same time. It is also the first time the study measured human papillomavirus.

Dr. Douglas said that because the new survey was based on direct testing, it was more reliable than analyses derived from data that doctors and clinics sent to the diseases center through state and local health departments.

“What we found is alarming,” said Dr. Sara Forhan, a researcher at the centers and the lead author of the study.

Dr. Forhan added that the study showed “how fast the S.T.D. prevalence appears.”

“Far too many young women are at risk for the serious health effects of untreated S.T.D.’s, ” she said.

The centers conducts the annual study, which asks a representative sample of the household population a wide range of health questions. The analysis was based on information collected in the 2003-4 survey.

Extrapolating from the findings, Dr. Forhan said 3.2 million teenage women were infected with at least one of the four diseases.

The 838 participants in the study were chosen at random with standard statistical techniques. Of the women asked, 96 percent agreed to submit vaginal swabs for testing.

The findings and specific treatment recommendations were available to the participants calling a password-protected telephone line. Three reminders were sent to participants who did not call.

Health officials recommend treatment for all sex partners of individuals diagnosed with curable sexually transmitted diseases. One promising approach to reach that goal is for doctors who treat infected women to provide or prescribe the same treatment for their partners, Dr. Douglas said. The goal is to encourage men who may not have a physician or who have no symptoms and may be reluctant to seek care to be treated without a doctor’s visit.

He also urged infected women to be retested three months after treatment to detect possible reinfection and to treat it.

Dr. Forhan said she did not know how many participants received their test results.

Federal health officials recommend annual screening tests to detect chlamydia for sexually active women younger than 25. The disease agency also recommends that women ages 11 to 26 be fully vaccinated against HPV.

The Food and Drug Administration has said in a report that latex condoms are “highly effective” at preventing infection by chlamydia, trichomoniasis, H.I.V., gonorrhea and hepatitis B.

The agency noted that condoms seemed less effective against genital herpes and syphilis. Protection against human papillomavirus “is partial at best,” the report said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/12/science/12std.html?hp
Old 13-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondes View Post
recently felt my penis abit itchy. cha 6 liao....

i hope anything i got. i wont pass to my wife. she is a lovely girl. hope god bless her... pls . any kind hearted pls pray for her. i alone mistake. i die alone... pls quiit all bro... play play.. but remember yr limits..

this is my first & last time. very scaring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bro blondes,

Have u gone for any tests?
What is the outcome?

Best wishes.
Old 13-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Samster

I had my primary attack from 5 to 25 Feb, about 3.5 weeks.

On 7 March, I experienced flu-like symptoms and low-watt electric currents (see below) again.
On 10 March, I experienced intense itch (like what I had during my primary attack) and saw a pimple on my penis. I wonder is it my first recurrent attack.
If yes, then it is really too near; only 2.5 weeks after my recovery.
The pimple has subsided but not disappeared.
Can anyone comment?

I can't help wondering who did I get the infection from.
I feel that it is likely from a juagen session.
http://sammyboyforum.org.nz/welcome...ml#post2321578
As I have mentioned before, the lady did not wash her hands and i was stupid enough not to insist, thinking that no sex and therefore no risk involved.

I remember mentioning to my cheonging friend (a SBF member too) that I had weird feeling in my right leg some days after my juagen session. Like having low-watt electric currents running through the back of my right thigh and knee. Told him that maybe she did not pull my vein correctly and had injured it. I had juagen by An An (the former JG queen at 30A) and did not have similar aftermath. He told me to monitor my situation.

After reading up more about genital herpes and the symptoms, I feel that the JG lady is the source.

Frequently asked questions

24 - I sometimes get odd feelings/pains around my buttocks or down one leg. What does this mean?
Occasionally, herpes simplex virus can cause ‘burning skin’ sensations, deep aches or sudden twinges in the genital area. When they occur in the thighs or buttocks, they are sometimes compared to ‘sciatica’. These symptoms are called prodromes – or prodromal symptoms. They are a sign that the virus is trying to reactivate. Sometimes sores will follow, but very often your immune response overcomes the virus before visible signs appear.

Sad to say, due to hereditary reason, I have low immunity level. I experience these prodromal symptoms (low-watt electric current sensation) many times everyday and know that "that stupid thing" is trying to come again

Feel so sad......
Old 13-03-2008, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
So much for your Herpes.

How is your ED now? Did you manage to overcome it?
Not ED. Premature eja.

With 2 FLs, with condom and yet lasted less than 2 mins.

With OC is usually being starved for more than a week.
bbbj first then jap 003 condom, lasted 3-4 mins.
Without bbbj, 4-5 mins.
If is second time in a week, can last slightly longer, 5-7 mins.

I bought a rubber pussy from a sex shop 2 years ago to train myself and to relieve, since wife was not providing. Nonetheless, i was too deprived and cummed within 20 strokes of pulling and pushing. Very upset and demoralised. So started cheonging. Only bros with sexually unresponsive and unobliging wife will understand how i felt.
Old 13-03-2008, 03:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
centuri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been actively reading this forum for the past few years from previous years when the board was a different one.

I would just like to say that I have tried to quit many times and I am still trying... However after reading your story, I am even more determined to quit.

The first time I cheonged I freaked out so much cause it was not a House girl but a FL from the streets. I had no idea then and just wanted to try out. Little did I know that one time encounter would lead me to several years of fighting my inner conscience on what was right and wrong. This I would like to concur is a matter of ones personal opinion.

Although I thought having a girlfriend would stop me from continuing my second life. It still continue and I am very ashamed of myself and unable to face my girlfriend or even my family if I were to contract some form of disease. Hence, I understand where you are coming from and I am totally supportive of what you are doing.

There is a saying that goes 'Once bitten Twice Shy.' I would like to today stop and quit what I am doing instead of getting bitten.

I have a huge problem which I must admit is sex addiction and the adventure/adrenalin I get from it. Especially from commercial sex. I am dreadful of what the future might hold for me even though I have used a condom for every single sexual activity I have done with a WL. The fear is always still there.

I will set up a thread where everyone can monitor my progress on quitting commercial sex or rather all kinds of illicit sexual activities. I hope that all brothers who want to quit will join me on this form of 'Quit Sex Addiction therapy.'
Old 13-03-2008, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 19
Book-keeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Only bros with sexually unresponsive and unobliging wife will understand how i felt.
Understood totally. This is the same reason for me to cheong...

You get a wife who may not be the prettiest or sexiest but you just wish for one thing... To get the bonking that you need. I doesn't mean once or twice a day... Just don't reject us too often... Both of us are working and definitely will be tired... Don't push to weekend... And when weekend comes, we may be tired again and missed the action and need to wait for another week...

I sometime wonder if Singaporean Women need to be educated on this issue...
Old 13-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
HellMonster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHellMonster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

jus a curious question.having a few white spots which look like pimples on penis mean herpes??
Old 13-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellMonster View Post
jus a curious question.having a few white spots which look like pimples on penis mean herpes??
For my case, the process is pimples --> blisters --> ulcers --> scary skin.
Old 13-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
HellMonster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHellMonster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wat abt other cases ?straight away scary skin?so how long it become scary skin from pimples?mean the weeks..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1