The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2012, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
For a short 3D2N trip to Chiang Mai roughly how much should I budget?

Just want to visit the Doi Suthep and see the Elephants Show for daytime, go Thai traditional massage + booking girl for overnight (both nights). I am not fussy eater so can eat anywhere. Is S$500 exclude airfare enough?
Should be enough, sgd 500 about 12,000 baht....budget about 3-4k (x2 = 8000 baht) for bonking and drinks, 1k+ for thai massage 2 time can include 1 HJ maybe........balance 3k for doi suthep, tuk tuk, roadside food etc. (presume hotel already paid, if not need about 1k- 1.5k per night depending where u stay)

Best is to have another sgd 1-200 spare just in case need some shopping or fall in love with sao sao and bring her to riverside or warmup for party etc.

Enjoy your cnx stay
Old 07-07-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Back CNX. 1st night 'visa free' so did Loy Kroh's entertainment complex (deathly quiet) and Spotlight agg. Only 10 dancers with couple of PRs, so 1 eye see all. Took 1 with disarming smile, and popped by Monkey (1st time) for a beer and bar bite. Disco inside, probably I senior citizen there as quite wailun crowd. Alfresco area ok, with live music. Gal not syt (my taste), but did a good job overnight. Going price LT 2500 (ST 1500) but I was happy to end up 3k poorer -we got along well enough.

Before my gal came over, I sneaked to Sayuri 130pm (I know it's early but only window). My expectations moderated, from what I read here and other places. Do not expect glitzy ambience in Ratchada. Big head won junior this time, so no deal after looking at stock in fishbowl.

Evening did dinner and Swing at Riverview, nice ambience at alfresco area outside main bar next to river Ping. Not crowded on thurs evening.

Last night, did another joint Maldives (far end of soi 6 Niman). But a bit of rain spoiled the parade at start. Good acoustic live music, to chill out. Polished 50% Swing leftover from previous night.

Appreciate Hunterhi's untiring efforts for useful pointers, even if he had left for home day before.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Before my gal came over, I sneaked to Sayuri 130pm (I know it's early but only window). My expectations moderated, from what I read here and other places. Do not expect glitzy ambience in Ratchada. Big head won junior this time, so no deal after looking at stock in fishbowl.

Appreciate Hunterhi's untiring efforts for useful pointers, even if he had left for home day before.
sayuri papa-san told me gals usually come at ard 4pm... before that dont bother...
I like warm up better than monkey...
maybe u can try Fabrique also... hunterhi is a nice guy... met him in CNX also...
Old 07-07-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi View Post
Hi bro, I am refering to the old bang saen but its really pretty dead. Will be heading up to fang on this 15th for 3 night then will head back to chiangmai city for another 2 night before heading back to sing. see whether have the chance to meet up with you
Yup, the old bang saen was pretty dead, maybe due to the 2nd bang saen. I'll pm you, if I back to cnx next week, as now still in uttradit. Raining non stop, for past days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icesmoke View Post
Sure most likely in late August...we can ride motorsai to chiong..wanted to find the location from the map...but end up lost my way as no pillion to help me navigate to destination based on the map..end up i stop and go too many times until lost..
But manage to go back to my hotel since i stay in Loi Kroh...just ask those sao sao who stop alongside traffic light
Ok krub, we line up via PM, when the dates are nearer.

Quote:
For a short 3D2N trip to Chiang Mai roughly how much should I budget?

Just want to visit the Doi Suthep and see the Elephants Show for daytime, go Thai traditional massage + booking girl for overnight (both nights). I am not fussy eater so can eat anywhere. Is S$500 exclude airfare enough?
2night in CNX for about 12k baht, should be enough. Go to ago go bars for overnight game in your room. Food here is relatively cheap compare to bangkok. One bowl for noodle is 30 baht compare to bkk which is 50 baht.

Quote:
Back CNX. 1st night 'visa free' so did Loy Kroh's entertainment complex (deathly quiet) and Spotlight agg. Only 10 dancers with couple of PRs, so 1 eye see all. Took 1 with disarming smile, and popped by Monkey (1st time) for a beer and bar bite. Disco inside, probably I senior citizen there as quite wailun crowd. Alfresco area ok, with live music. Gal not syt (my taste), but did a good job overnight. Going price LT 2500 (ST 1500) but I was happy to end up 3k poorer -we got along well enough.

Evening did dinner and Swing at Riverview, nice ambience at alfresco area outside main bar next to river Ping. Not crowded on thurs evening.

Maybe due to low season, thus loy kroh was pretty dead. You should go to Warm Up, and see all the sao sao U there. Monkey IMO, more to mature side of group, compare to Warm Up, their live band played till about 12, and DJ plays the music till closing, unlike Monkey, where live band will sing till closing, and in between DJ will spin the music.

1330 hrs in Sayuri, maybe you only saw about 4 to 5 pooying in the tank. Best to whack Sayuri is about 1800 hrs on wards. Full strength, but horny thai men also alot sitting down at the sofa.

Nice place to have dinner along the Ping river. Used to chill at Wawee cafe, slightly in front, and when night falls, head to Riverside for a whiskey and dinner. Those were good days. Nowadays seldom to Riverside, due to the infestation by the farangs.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

Maybe due to low season, thus loy kroh was pretty dead. You should go to Warm Up, and see all the sao sao U there. Monkey IMO, more to mature side of group, compare to Warm Up, their live band played till about 12, and DJ plays the music till closing, unlike Monkey, where live band will sing till closing, and in between DJ will spin the music.
Guess this place suits me... cause I am no longer young.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
this place suits me... cause I am no longer young.
My lady hotel boss joked, Monkey is for 25s ..and Warm Up 15s

Nonteerak, Cooleo: Infinity was just around corner (of Maldives), looks like trendy place with sofa seating on side. It's a big square, with Tawandeng (not same group in Bkk) in same neighborhood.

Yo, Hunterhi most helpful with his backup calls and texts on directions. Will hit Walking St (night market) this evening
Old 07-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Nonteerak, Cooleo: Infinity was just around corner (of Maldives), looks like trendy place with sofa seating on side. It's a big square, with Tawandeng (not same group in Bkk) in same neighborhood.

Yo, Hunterhi most helpful with his backup calls and texts on directions. Will hit Walking St (night market) this evening

Infinity club similar to Bkk, with green laser beam everywhere. Very spacious, and it's after hour club. 100BHT for bottle to be brought in. Centre of the road there's a 3 head erwan statue, akin to the one at Samut Prakan, but this one is small version. I been to maldives before, to chill chill. Nice place.

Yup, met Hunterhi once, during my quarrels with my gf last year dec.
Enjoy your walking street. IMO, much better then weekend market at bkk, and there's lots of food. Banana spitter only 10 baht. Hot hot. 555+
Old 07-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Time to get yourself here then.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Time to get yourself here then.
Till now no chance... dying to go over there. Hopefully this winter.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
I thought you guys are still wai loon leh?

Quote:
Till now no chance... dying to go over there. Hopefully this winter.
Yes winter is the best time to go up north.
Not as cold as China.
Weather is just nice and very cooling to walk around.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Yes winter is the best time to go up north.
Not as cold as China.
Weather is just nice and very cooling to walk around.
Was planning to go China next month but postponed it cause of the weather.
Dun like the current weather. I can tahan cold but not hot n humid. I always enjoy winter in China... My record, wore 3 t-shirts which 2 were long sleeves n a pair of gloves in Jiuzhaigou when it was snowing. The most memorable moment was walking in Shanghai, The Bund with a mm during winter. Super cold but hugging each other walking, si beh song Happened 10 yrs ago....
Old 07-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Should be enough, sgd 500 about 12,000 baht....budget about 3-4k (x2 = 8000 baht) for bonking and drinks, 1k+ for thai massage 2 time can include 1 HJ maybe........balance 3k for doi suthep, tuk tuk, roadside food etc. (presume hotel already paid, if not need about 1k- 1.5k per night depending where u stay)

Best is to have another sgd 1-200 spare just in case need some shopping or fall in love with sao sao and bring her to riverside or warmup for party etc.

Enjoy your cnx stay
Thank you for the info. Now I roughly have an idea what to budget for.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
2night in CNX for about 12k baht, should be enough. Go to ago go bars for overnight game in your room. Food here is relatively cheap compare to bangkok. One bowl for noodle is 30 baht compare to bkk which is 50 baht.
Thank you. Any agogo bars to recommend for a first timer to Chiang Mai?
Old 07-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any agogo bars to recommend for a first timer to Chiang Mai?
CNX is not quite the agg scene (as in Patts or Bkk). Only 2 notables, ie Foxy Lady (near night bazaar area) and Spotlight (before turn off to Loy Kroh). Forget Star 6 at Loy Kroh.

For rest interested here: On a busy sat night, tried to do Riverside for dinner. 2 setups, 1 main bar next to Ping river and other opposite in garden like place. Over rated, had a table upstairs in main bar -wasn't feeling comfortable -not just mainly farang clientele. Goodview next door full house. So lan2 go to garden setup Riverside. Got to wait awhile for table. Food sucks (maybe what we ordered), nobody really bothered with out scotch refills. caution: corkage charge is thb300 (wtf) at Riverside. Wanted to do Monkey again, but didn't want to chance commute and never know full house.

Definitely better choices for dinner in CNX. Almost forgot, also did the touristy thing Wallking St. Seems like 2km hike

Last edited by yinyang; 07-07-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

I used to bring my Macallan in Riverside, not the opposite, but the one beside Ping river, which have 2nd level, without any charge. Maybe things change.
The one besides the ping river has a lot of farangs, compare to the one which opposite it. Talking about food, my all time favourite is fried beef with basil leaves, and the tom yam goong!!

Star Xix once used to be my favourite ago go, but no longer, after the bath shower started somewhere late last year. Now best thing is to go to KTV, but prepare to spend a lot of bahts, unless you get some local to go with you.

Ya the Walking Street is longer, than the bkk weekend market.

For clubs like Warm Up, best to go is before 1030, and monkey before 11 especially during weekends. Otherwise somedays both clubs has less people.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1