The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by outonbail View Post
shuang shuang is number what?
Her number is 6
Old 02-10-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvision View Post
Her number is 6
anyone tried tarma before?
Old 04-10-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
sam2303 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysam2303 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is the nice place, you paid the price $150, and get extra services.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any overnight in this house?
Old 06-10-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
coco3000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoco3000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for G16

Looks: 9/10, she young and beautiful
Body: 8/10 petit slim
Boobs: natural A cup but it nice and sensibility
AR: yes, doggie AR in water bed session 10/10 she has magic hands
Her tongue is elegant, while her hands rub my dick
BBBJ: 9/10 deep throat really enjoyable
FJ: 9/10 her pussy tight, moan loudly, it is jelly
69: 9/10 pussy trimmed and jelly
Negative thing that I don't like she is smoking
Her breath is not heavy smoke but I don't like
Except smoking she is perfect. GFE, kissing, pussy tight, AR,BBBJ
RTF: consider cause I prefer number 6 and 8
Old 07-10-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went last week and wanted to try no 8 august, but sadly she has already gone back....

Eventually tried no. 5.

Looks: 7.5 (ah lian look w blonde short hair)
Body: 7 (fair)
Boobs: shd be B w nice pinkish nips
Service: 8 (gd water bed service w nice bbbj w eye contacts)

Rtf: maybe
Old 07-10-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2391 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Decided to give this house a chance after reading the good FRs recently. Last came here a year ago and was thoroughly disappointed.

I don't know what happened but things have changed for the better! No bullshit from the girl and good attitude. had g11 btw. everything average with good attitude. feels like a gf willing to please.
Old 08-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

coco3000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoco3000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Decided to give this house a chance after reading the good FRs recently. Last came here a year ago and was thoroughly disappointed.

I don't know what happened but things have changed for the better! No bullshit from the girl and good attitude. had g11 btw. everything average with good attitude. feels like a gf willing to please.
Is she smoking? I hate smoked smell.
Smokers in the house w12 is : GL 5 and 16 and I will avoid them
Old 08-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy12369 View Post
Went last week and wanted to try no 8 august, but sadly she has already gone back....

Such a pity August went back. She is a very service girl trying hard to please. I got a very satisfying water bed service from her, with pussy flap rubbing offered without asking.

Anyways there are some many new girls definitely lots of hidden gems yet to be discovered
Old 08-10-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Such a pity August went back. She is a very service girl trying hard to please. I got a very satisfying water bed service from her, with pussy flap rubbing offered without asking.

Anyways there are some many new girls definitely lots of hidden gems yet to be discovered
Got 小八 or only 八月?
Old 08-10-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

WH12 busty Yezi

Tried this busty YeZi last week when I tried looking for Xiao Meng but she was busy:

Origin: Guangxi

Looks/ body: 23 yr old gal, plain Jain look, slight tan, short hair just below the ears, 1.5ish m tall, a tad flesh with tummy impressions, natural C boobs with brown nips

Services: Considered ok water bed services but lose out to her housemates, no AR, on bed quite sensual bj

FJ: Mounted on cowgal quite tight, no DFK, but licked and sucked her tits allowed, lotus position for awhile, missionary position tried DFK again got declined, flipped to doggie to fire off

Verdict: Nothing to shout out in comparison to her housemates
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
WH12 busty Yezi

Tried this busty YeZi last week when I tried looking for Xiao Meng but she was busy:

Origin: Guangxi

Looks/ body: 23 yr old gal, plain Jain look, slight tan, short hair just below the ears, 1.5ish m tall, a tad flesh with tummy impressions, natural C boobs with brown nips

Services: Considered ok water bed services but lose out to her housemates, no AR, on bed quite sensual bj

FJ: Mounted on cowgal quite tight, no DFK, but licked and sucked her tits allowed, lotus position for awhile, missionary position tried DFK again got declined, flipped to doggie to fire off

Verdict: Nothing to shout out in comparison to her housemates
😅
May I know her number to avoid?
Old 09-10-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco3000 View Post
May I know her number to avoid?
Sorry I can’t remember
She’s newbie hence only 1 to avoid
The rest is tried all were good eg Shuang Shuang, August, Xiao Wu, Honey
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 11-10-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Try ss yesterday.. personally, sorry if I offended anyone, I don't have chemistry with her.. she seems want to jerk me off by hand job. She seems don't like air con, off when fucking, when I turn on, she turned off when finish..
Old 11-10-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
SuckIt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

150 for 1 shot or 2?
Sorry I'm not familiar with GL environment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1