The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bummer73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Seoul Daytime adventures?

Hi bros,

Will be in Seoul with my wifey as she will be on business and I am just tagging along.

That means I will have the entire day to myself in a land lost in translation. Will be staying at the ritz carlton in the coex area.

Anyfun I can look for in the day? I hear barber shops, sports massages and some cafe BJ's, but have absolutely no clue where these places are.

Appreciate if experienced Seoul cheongsters here can guide me to some day time fun..... place, directions, price etc...

Thanks!!!
Old 11-11-2005, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Seoul Daytime adventures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer73
Hi bros,

Will be in Seoul with my wifey as she will be on business and I am just tagging along.

That means I will have the entire day to myself in a land lost in translation. Will be staying at the ritz carlton in the coex area.

Anyfun I can look for in the day? I hear barber shops, sports massages and some cafe BJ's, but have absolutely no clue where these places are.

Appreciate if experienced Seoul cheongsters here can guide me to some day time fun..... place, directions, price etc...

Thanks!!!
The last I heard, the Seoul gov had did quite alot of cleaning up so quite alot of their GL theme joints were gone.
The KTVs there are way 2 expensive if u go alone n most of the time they do not operate in the day.

U can try to look for massage facilities, mostly allowed r sports massage which is supposed 2 b by sight handicap or blind but most of those in the hotels r for quick fun......a pop is about USD120-150 quite ex too.

Other than tat they used 2 hv alot of cyber cafe or video cafe w u can chat up w gals n u can get selected 1s for quickie......but u r not versed in their language then tat is out

Anyway its been 2yrs since i stepped into there so cant help u much

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 11-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pinklover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Search this forum fo rold threads on Seoul. I have posted experiences in places that open in the day too. It's a street with girls behind windows and it is near subway station. Girls are usually Jap AV looks. So good!
Old 11-11-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

Thanks for advise bros.

But I'm still lost... Actually all the korean names are making me dizzy

Bro pinklover, tried to look for your seoul postings, but cant seem to find them. The key is my advebtures can only be in the day time.... Can help?
Staying at Ritz Carlton...
Old 16-11-2005, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kops918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it terrible when you can't speak their language...the only way out is to walk around ritz...some outlets display double barber poles...which means min.hj, if u are lucky, you can find one of those double poles outlet that offers fj at another room after the barber chair massage...cost ard us100 for that. it hard to tell u cos signages are all in korean...
Old 17-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Wishing4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Folks, sad to say but Seoul is a place where if you have no local guide, it would be damn difficult.

All the GL-type places that you read in the postings are no longer there. Totally clamped down already. KTV action is a 2 hrs session but if you dont know Korean, man you will have a tough time. There are massage parlours available but you need to know where, speak korean, and its expensive (around USD170-190).

I was at a KTV joint with 4 other person and the cost was about USD1k for 2 hrs of fun. The mama-san will bring in the girls for you to choose. Then after all the girls are choosen and relax for a while, they will start the "show". Basically they will go topless and immensed their nipples into the whiskey for you to lick...or maybe to kill the germs...don't know which. Thereafter they will remain as such till the end. At some point in time before the ending of the 2 hrs session, they will give their customer a BBBJ. This KTV is at Kangnam area but there are plenty more there to choose from. If you dont know anyone, dont go in or else you might be slaughtered.

Actually I spent a lot of time at a small bar near my friend's place where you pay for the drinks and some ladies will sit down and chit chat with you. Unfortunately the language barrier let me down but it was refreshing to charm these ladies as we are more gentlemanly than their korean men (call it the reverse of SPG syndrome in Korea).
Old 17-11-2005, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kops918
it terrible when you can't speak their language...the only way out is to walk around ritz...some outlets display double barber poles...which means min.hj, if u are lucky, you can find one of those double poles outlet that offers fj at another room after the barber chair massage...cost ard us100 for that. it hard to tell u cos signages are all in korean...
The sports massage places are written in Japanese too... So prices are marked up definitely.

The dbl rotating barber shops are a sure signs for fun, but many places do not accept foreigners. Normally these kind of "fake" barber shops are at the basement or upstairs, when you go in there is only one barber chair and many mattresses haha...

Do try you luck though. Of course bring a lot of cash too
Old 19-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

Thanks all!

Looks like it's gonna be a challenge to get some daytime adventure, and if I do find it, it'll cost me. KTV is definately out for me since I can only 'hunt' in the day. So It's either barbershop or 'sports massage'. Do they only except cash?
Old 19-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kops918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some outlets charges 10,000 to 30,000won more if you pay by credit card... Cash is better..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1