The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
northstarj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP along geylang rd

Please find my humble review for yoyo@geylang

Msged her at 4pm.asking 4 slot, reply was quick so arrange at 8pm.
Reached abit earlier so outside lim kopi until 7:55 when she tell me can go in liao
Once enter, saw her waiting at the reception. i was surprised she look better in person than on photo.

Massage: Nothing special, but she tries her best to please

Specials: Ask for full and didnt regret it. The way she teases you through the whole session was something you have to experience yourself. Even after the deed, she cuddle$ and chit chats with you, not a timewatcher.

Alot of bros would know her as she maintains her own telegram channel @yoyosg. furthermore there is an ongoing promotion(quite worth).

RTM: Yes
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1426 / Power: 14
sfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud of

mine after you.
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
球球

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14654 / Power: 69
BALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Visited rb.gy PRC ML DotDot @ East earlier today.
A /yau5zo 24yo petite SYT who is sweet looking with nice smile, and less than 44kg.
https://ibb.co/88V5HYT

Very nice to hug and hold. She is a good conversationalist too.
Best of all, she is super duper tight with very small opening.
Life is good
Thanks @PeePeeBoyinSG for sharing the contact. Booking was fast and direct via WeChat, she got WhatsApp also. Most of the stuff many bros have already mentioned.

Location: Geylang, quite a distance from the nearest MRT (Orange/Green). Decent amount parking lot behind the building, need parallel parking. Curtain joint, so no soundproof, shared common toilet.
Looks: 8/10. Probably around her mid-20s, petite, A Cup.
Damage: Entrance 1B, Full Service 2B2R.
Massage: 7/10. Pretty decent, feels like she used a lot of strength but she actually knows where to press and apply pressure. Might feel soreness after.
Main Event: 8/10. BBBJ and Catbath were ok. Did 69 but was ended shortly by her due to pussy being super sensitive. It was also very wet, tight and small, a bit bushy thou. No DFK (I also didn't try to initiate that).
GFE: 8/10, not a time watcher. Very accommodating and a great conversationalist. She has only been here for about a month and only rested for 2 days. Very hardworking so do support her!
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Could be "Small Fish", or the "month after April".
The tallest in the shop is Yoyo.

Small Fish is tall but not busty. MM is busty but short.

Not sure who he saw that day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1