The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Test, testing, 1 2, 3, 4
Any problem you faced?

Thanks for the nice updates, waiting for Susan's off day.
Old 17-05-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
brownbone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Our sex life during our forties, year 2010.

Great share bro, camping for more juicy updates.
Old 18-05-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Episode 5, Wife New Boyfriend

I walk over to the other bed room, could hear moaning coming from inside..i place my ear close to the door post..the moaning was muffed could only hear piak piak piak sound and finally moan ..argghh, yesss ohhh. Shoot inside, that's my Jo voice..I back off to my bedroom closing the door slowly and close the other door too. I climb up to my bed and lay on my bed… i fall asleep soon..
So shiok, wife new boyfriend can cip, cheers!

Next will be your turn with your new girlfriend, cheers!
Old 19-05-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
WhysHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, looking forward to more!
Old 19-05-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Any problem you faced?

Thanks for the nice updates, waiting for Susan's off day.

otamay bro,
My handphone freeze, now ok, I'm using notebook to do drafting and log in

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 20-05-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
3ya3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is an awesome story TS, thanks for sharing!
Old 21-05-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
otamay bro,
My handphone freeze, now ok, I'm using notebook to do drafting and log in
Great relief, can continue to enjoy juicy and hard reading.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 22-05-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
LouisBoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with this steamy story, support!!
Old 22-05-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Episode 6, Meeting up with Susan

Time past fast it's Thursday,
I woke up to the chirping of birds outside my window.
Looking at the clock , it's 7am.

Turning to Jo, she was sleeping soundly, not wanting to disturb her, I got out of bed swiftly and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind. Brush my teeth. Turn on the shower standing under the cool shower. Tilting my head backwards, letting the shower hit my face. I dried myself after cleansing my body, wrapping a towel around my waist. As usual, I proceed to the kitchen, looking out of the window, and as usual, the sky brightens up and as usual it's telling me it's great to wake up the next day and it will be better.

I stretch my arm, clasp my hand together, palm meeting palm, fingers meeting finger, even that you could see holes in between your fingers, holes that show that we humans are not perfect, that holes can be mend or maybe not, it depends on the individual to mentally mend those holes.

I proceed to brew my coffee, light up my ciggy, inhale and puff out.I took my cup and added it to a cube of brown sugar, letting it melt, not stirring it, same as in life, we let go, letting it melt away instead of stirring the issue up. I took a spoon seeing the sugar melt, I scoop one spoon sip from my spoon, mmmm. mama mia, tastes different when you don't stir, so fresh so new taste..just like in life, move on, new taste of life, fresh start all over again..

I took a cup and sipped the coffee. Arrghh. I brought the cup near to my mouth, curled the side of n my tongue and sucked the coffee. That's the correct way of enjoying coffee, as I learned from Starbucks seminar on coffee drinking, funny it seems.

I wash the coffee cup and clear the ashtray, proceed to change, I wear a black Levi's round neck t shirt, black Levi's black jeans, Levi's buckle belt matching ankle high black executive boot.

I lock the door and gate behind me and proceed to meet Susan. I hail a taxi to AMK centre..

8am
A lady in black, all black big black sunglasses, black tight cotton tee, black tight jeans black shoes.

She walk over to me, pull out a chair, sat down, smile at me..

Me: Wah so identical dressing. You are so beautiful.
She took out her sunglasses and placed them on the table. Leaning forward to kiss me, I respond with a kiss.

Susan: What would you like to eat?
Me : Economic bee hoon, you know my preference don't you?
Susan: Dear, how can I not remember.
Me: Thanks dear.
The kopi helper came with 2 cups of kopi O, saying the lady in dress said take to the man in black..
I grinned, took out $2 and paid him.
Susan came back with 2 plates of economical bee hoon. I closed my eyes. She place on the table hand me the fork and spoon
Me: mmmm, dark bee hoon, luncheon meat, sunshine egg, tau kua, broccoli.
Susan: Bingo..
I open my eyes exactly what I wish for. I lean forward kissing her on her forehead, she smile. " Lets eat, take our time, shops aren't open.

We took our time to eat our breakfast and enjoy the people rushing by to catch the train, buses, occasionally with the morning breeze blowing…

We chat about our life, work and other issues that affect our lives somehow or rather.

We ate and drank our kopi-o..

9:30am.

Ok done, shall we..
Susan passes me tissues to clean my mouth as we get up to stroll around the neighborhood shops.
Susan, too like all other ladies, grasp my upper arm and lean against my arm as we walk.

It's a sense of belonging, {look here his mine.}

As most shops are beginning to open, there isn't much to see. We sat on the concrete flower bed facing blk 724 hawker centre market.

She took out her cigarettes, passed me one stick, lit up for me and she lit it up with her stick. We smoke and puff.

Me: Didn't know you had left your hubby.
S: It's about time, I'm not getting younger..
Me: How's your little girl?
She laughs : "grown up lor, sec 2 already.
Me: Wow big girl already.
S: she's hates her father too, She's very independent, very sensible to everything, issue around her..Very knowledgeable and good in her studies.
Me: That's good. What's your plan? Where are you stay now?

S: That depends on you. Well, when I kick him out he lost his place, cos the house is paid by me, my cpf, same place lah.
Me: Oh, that's very good. At least you don't have to worry about housing.

10:15am.

We go to AMK Hub, get some air-con to cool ourselves.
Me: You want to watch movies or go shopping.
S: We watch movies, then shopping, then lunch.
Me: Ok, Let's go up to level 4 to see what's a nice show.

We reached level 4, I walked towards the ticketing counter, booked two couple seats that’s right behind/

Susan went to get us some popcorn and drinks.

Nothing much happened during the show as it was not what we expected. We then proceeded to have our lunch after the show ended.

We hail a cab to Bugis Junction. We went to the basement food court to have our lunch.

After lunch we walked around Bugis Junction and bought a few dresses for Susna as she likes it very much..

We leave Bugis Junction and walk along Middle road and cross over the other side as she held my arm as we cross..,

Me: We found one place to rest ok..
S: Where?
Mw : Just in front. Pointing to H81

We proceeded to register for 4 hours and I paid with my card, as the receptionist handed me a card. We proceed up to our assigned floor and unit, I tap the card against the electronic lock and it is released

We entered the room , slotted the card into the holder, closed the door and latched it..

Once inside, Susan turned around to hug me and kiss me.. I returned her kiss and we frenched like long lost lovers, her kiss was so sweet, I began to lift up her t-Shirt as she raised her arms for me to pull out from her. And at the same time she pull up my T-Shirt and toss it to the floor, my turned to unhook her bra, using one hand and with two fingers, i unhook her bra with ease, slip her bra strap down as she ease her arm from the strap, as I took her bra and toss it to the floor,

We kissed again as my hand romped all over her chest . squeeze her breast, rub her nipples as she tilt her head with soft moans…

I unbuckled her belt, zipped down her jeans, pull it down exposing her panties, I began to rub her pussy outside her panties, and she is getting wet as her panties is wet too.I pull down her panties all the way to her legs, she step out of it. She lowered herself kneeling in front of me, unbuckled my belts, opened my jeans button, zipped the zip down and pulled down my jeans together with my underwear..I stepped out of my jeans and moved to one side as she held my dick...leaning close to it and kiss it, licking my dick head as she holding my dick,
S : Come we shower together,,

We went in the shower, there’s a bathtub, I put the rubber stopper in place and turn on the water,, as we had to wait for the water to filled up the tub, she continued to suck me, kneeling down and took my dick and suck my dick all the way hitting my balls. She turn her head here and there sideway as she suck my dick, almost like AV idol sucking dick,
To stop me from ejaculating, I stop her and pull her up as i kneel down to lick her pussy, she stand legs spread out for me to lick her wet pussy, I tongue fucl her till she moans...Argghhhh, urghhhhh ohhhh. Yesssss, more….

She tapped my shoulder, saying “ the bath tub is filled.”. I proceed to turn off the tap, and pour some body soap into the bath bath tub, stir the water to make some foam. We climbed in to immerse ourself in the tub, soaking in the water and we leaned against both end with our head resting on the ub edge...We rub our body with the foam water.

Slowly I inched forward to S, she spread her leg open as I went in between her, kissing her and squeezing her breast, rubbing her nipples under the foamy water. She reached for my dick under the water and stroked my dick, soon my little bro woke up, looking for little sister in front. I [laced my other hand and rubbed her pussy, rubbing her clit and inserting 3 fingers into her soak pussy, fingering her in and out, she gave out a loud moan… ARGHHHHHHH.

She inched forward to me as I leaned against the tub edge, holding my dick under water and guiding my little brother to her little sister…once my little bro knocked on her little sister, she pushed her little sister towards me. She keeps it in that position and she moves in slowly and out slowly...as she pushes the water follows and hit both of us, is like a wave hitting us…
I pushed her towards her side of the edge and fuck in sitting position under water and as I pushed, the water splash against her pussy.. Each time I fucked her faster, I created a small wave of water gushing toward her pussy…

As I pushed my dicck inside her pussy and increased my speed ...She moaned out loud...URGHHHHH, I shot my sperm inside, hugging her as she lifted her leg up and placed her legs on my shoulder as she slipped further down. I hugged her close to me and at this position my dick could go deeper as I pushed harder in...She squirts and quivers, hugging me as she said “ Thank you, I haven’t had this for a long time. We rested as I inched backwards resting my head on the tub edge as she bent herself forward holding my neck. Her position is just like those divers jumping from the platform holding their thighs closed to their body..

I got up and took the shower turn it on and we rinsed ourselves, dried and proceeded to bed.

As we lay in bed, taking a breather and watching tv, S whispered to me “ Dear can we stay for the night”, I turned over to the telephone on the side table and dial reception to extend my booking overnight. The reception agreed..

I turn over to her, she gives me a kiss saying I love you.

I don’t know, for every women that I met and have sex, they end up saying I love you.
I wonder whether they said it from their hearts or thanked me for the company. That goes to J, W, Y, R, as mentioned in my story and a few other ladies that have yet to appear in my story.

Your comments bros and sister

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 22-05-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waiting for more
Old 22-05-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Loved the water therapy session, so enjoyable, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 23-05-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Episode 6, Meeting up with Susan

I turn over to her, she gives me a kiss saying I love you.

I don’t know, for every women that I met and have sex, they end up saying I love you.
I wonder whether they said it from their hearts or thanked me for the company. That goes to J, W, Y, R, as mentioned in my story and a few other ladies that have yet to appear in my story.

Bro StephenL, my comments is >>>

I believe they do mean it unless u know they hv an ulterior motive to say it...like she wants some material things from u...how passionate the love making is also an indication of whether she really loves u or not, obedient to yr commands to be fucked in whichever way or style u ask her to is another

So wat happens after tis...any further updates fucking Susan bro ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-05-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Becoz you are a ladies-killer, cheers!
Old 24-05-2021, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
ZawYaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Becoz you are a ladies-killer, cheers!
Agree with you on this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1