The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
soufolk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoufolk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Notti Wives

Watched by a group of spectators haha
Old 11-05-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Good story Keep going bro. Thanks
Old 14-05-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Where are the notti wives?
Need them back to fulfill our notti thoughts pls 😋
Old 14-05-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Great story! Please continue
Old 14-05-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
satobage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more notti wives story!
Old 14-05-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

Continued from:

"Story 2: Fetish Hubby with reluctant wife?"

When that stud saw there were more watchers now, he made a very bold move, by slowly walking out of the door! He was now fucking my wife at his balcony, but in full display to all of us! But her face still could not be seen as only her back, with her apple shaped bum on display!

She just kept moaning, with no concern where she was now. As she did not stop him or powerless to, coz she was still been carried around or maybe too shiok and engrossed in it till her mind did not not bother..

He then placed her down to his balcony deck chair and carried on his onslaught. Her legs were high up in the air, pointing to the ceiling. And he was between her, pressing on her with his body weight.

His legs were spread too, so we could all see his cock banging in and out of her slimy hot cunt! By now, since no objection from them, all of us just stood or sat, right just outside his balcony. All just watched happily without making any noise.

Our sitting position was super clear, as the eye angle met directly at their genitals. His heavy balls, cock and her cunt all in full live view! This guy really kinky type. Maybe he got used to banging chicks back home in his Aussie beach!

The "piak piak" sound of his banging action was quite loud as he full force pushing in! Thought he gonna cum soon as his speed was going faster and faster, and so was her moaning sound getting noisier!

And the final count down! He quickly pulled out and saw his hand pulling the cap off and dropped it on the floor. With swift movement, he went for her face and sprayed all his shiok cum onto her face! She did not object but opened her mouth wide too. A real satisfied face for sure!

He came quite a lot as it took several waves of his sticky cum, all landed on her face! She was still lying down with legs spread, showing all of us her used hole! Too shiok to even move at all.

He looked back and smiled proudly to us. And all the appreciative audience, clapped their hands in approval! Cant beat them, so I lanlan joined in my clapping half heartedly too, hehe.

There were at least 10 nudist there, mostly male but with two female! And I spotted that slut wife and her hubby were there clapping too. And some guys looked familiar too, guessed must be from last nite orgy session.

They did not gangbang my wife as there was no invitation from them to do so. All just watch only. But the clapping noise awaken her back to reality and she glanced and looked shyly and was taken aback that there were so many watching her getting fucked.

She quickly covered her face with both palms and quickly ran inside and disappeared in the bathroom! I wondered then who had recognized her that she was actually with me and not him!

~~~~~~
If u like the stories, pls make a coment, so as to motivate me to write more! Thks
Old 15-05-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Hi TS…That’s Awesome!!!
Great continuation of their piak piak activities in front of the audience. What will he do to his wife next? Or will she explore more ?😜
Old 15-05-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
HeartDesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy update TS, more please!
Old 15-05-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Where are the notti wives?
Need them back to fulfill our notti thoughts pls 😋
Yes agree .... lol 😂 our raging male lust on notti wives has gone up n the story gets spicier lol 😂
Old 15-05-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
jeryl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope notti wife will go for gangbang or orgy soon!
Old 15-05-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

Continued from:

After the live show had ended, everyone went on their own way but most stayed around the pool. And I overheard one guy saying to his friend.

Guy: That Chinese lady was good! So delicious!

Guy 2: Yeh! Wondered if she would be offered as a gangbang slut or not?

G: Hope so! Let's hang around! You never know, just like that gangbang party last night!

I looked at them and oh, it seemed like they were at the orgy last night too! My cock at that moment were still hot and needed release but how? Could not go to my room so early as it was only noon time but I told her would be back about 5pm. What the fuck to do with still so many hours left!

Waited at the pool but still no sign of my wife coming out. Was she waiting for second round from him? After a while, a saw the staff delivered some freshly made food to his unit. Oh... they must be eating in together for lunch!

So I decided to go out and looked for some action myself instead of just waiting. I went out and walked around and there were numerous massage shops. Some real while some so obvious whore shop.

Along the way, several girls tried hard to pull me in and finally I spotted one cute girl and went in for those slimy nuru massage. Both of us naked and she cleaned me with her body and with her cheebye. She propped my backside up and did the rimming and sucking. She even poked my ass! Very shiok lah

And finally ended up a slippery handjob as I declined her full job. So tired after that and still some much time left. So I went in to those real massage and very good massage on every part of my body, except my kuku!

By then, it was about time to crept back to my room to see what I had been missing. When I stepped in the room, not surprised that she was already sleeping on the bed as she knew roughly about what time I would be back. As her back was facing me, with her legs hugging a pillow, I could her curved bum!

I went nearer for closer inspection, hehe. Her pussy lips seemed spread a little. Maybe it was my own imagination, her lips looked swollen and redder than usual! Must be my mind playing tricks on me and it send a thrilling sensation to my manhood and it began to rise a little.

Wondered how many times she had been fucked earlier on?? Her cunt looked so used, hehe. What the fuck I was doing!!

After a while, she moved and woke up lazily and looked at me.

Wife: Oh hubby, you are back!

Me: Just came back. So how was your day today?

W: Ok lor...

Me: Only ok? Got have fun with Andy or not? Hehe

W: Errr... is your fault for leaving me alone!

Me: So sorry, what happened?

W: If I said have, how? You angry or not?

Me: Of coz not, dear! I'll be happy for you. I tell you to enjoy yourself, remember? No worry dear, just tell me lah

W: Oh... ok. Already done it!

Me: Oh... tell me some details lah!

W: No want lah.. so shy to say it!

Me: No details no fun lei... tell me lah how it goes..

My cock seemed to rise up more and she noticed it and started to smile cheekily.

W: Ok darling, tell you some, since you like to hear it! When I was at the pool, he came up to the pool too and after a while, his cock hard up and wanted me to go to his room and so I went in lor.

Knew she would always like to put the blame on others! Maybe she wanted to paint a nicer picture of herself to me. So she always told me half truth that it was not her who wanted it but it was others!

Thought it was her who messaged him to come to the pool or maybe it was not, no one could tell. And I thought it was her who whispered to him in his ears but I could be wrong too. Whatever it did not matter lah.

Me: Oh.. so you went in and then how?

W: How what? He then do me lor..

Me: I see... shiok or not?

W: Hehe.. not bad lah!

Me: You got cum or not?

W: Aiyoh... have lah!

Me: So anybody saw you all do or not?

She looked at me and seemed shy to say it.

W: I also not sure. Maybe got people peep lor

Wah liao! What peep? More than ten nudist saw you all having sex but I did not want to expose it coz I was supposed to be working..

~~~~~~
If u like the stories, pls make a coment, so as to motivate me to write more! Thks
Old 16-05-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Such a Notti wifey...like all notti wives who hv fun with other guys thinking their husbands who r tracking them don't know ..

like in tis case pretending to be a shy, good n innocent wife to TS, her husband.....like the way TS said he check the pussy of his notti wife lying on the bed when he came back home after work ...thanks TS for this latest sexy instalment

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 16-05-2021 at 07:40 AM.
Old 16-05-2021, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
TheStarGazer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 16-05-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

you are lucky to have such notti wife, your sex life will be very fruitful...unlike me, my husband is not that notti on me, I feel like if I am not attractive enough and start to search for guy in sugarbok.com to test out....i know is wrong but..
Old 16-05-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
Continued from:

When that stud saw there were more watchers now, he made a very bold move, by slowly walking out of the door! He was now fucking my wife at his balcony, but in full display to all of us! But her face still could not be seen as only her back, with her apple shaped bum on display!

She just kept moaning, with no concern where she was now. As she did not stop him or powerless to, coz she was still been carried around or maybe too shiok and engrossed in it till her mind did not not bother..

He then placed her down to his balcony deck chair and carried on his onslaught. Her legs were high up in the air, pointing to the ceiling. And he was between her, pressing on her with his body weight.

His legs were spread too, so we could all see his cock banging in and out of her slimy hot cunt! By now, since no objection from them, all of us just stood or sat, right just outside his balcony. All just watched happily without making any noise.

Our sitting position was super clear, as the eye angle met directly at their genitals. His heavy balls, cock and her cunt all in full live view! This guy really kinky type. Maybe he got used to banging chicks back home in his Aussie beach!

The "piak piak" sound of his banging action was quite loud as he full force pushing in! Thought he gonna cum soon as his speed was going faster and faster, and so was her moaning sound getting noisier!

And the final count down! He quickly pulled out and saw his hand pulling the cap off and dropped it on the floor. With swift movement, he went for her face and sprayed all his shiok cum onto her face! She did not object but opened her mouth wide too. A real satisfied face for sure!

He came quite a lot as it took several waves of his sticky cum, all landed on her face! She was still lying down with legs spread, showing all of us her used hole! Too shiok to even move at all.

He looked back and smiled proudly to us. And all the appreciative audience, clapped their hands in approval! Cant beat them, so I lanlan joined in my clapping half heartedly too, hehe.

There were at least 10 nudist there, mostly male but with two female! And I spotted that slut wife and her hubby were there clapping too. And some guys looked familiar too, guessed must be from last nite orgy session.

They did not gangbang my wife as there was no invitation from them to do so. All just watch only. But the clapping noise awaken her back to reality and she glanced and looked shyly and was taken aback that there were so many watching her getting fucked.

She quickly covered her face with both palms and quickly ran inside and disappeared in the bathroom! I wondered then who had recognized her that she was actually with me and not him!

~~~~~~
your skill really made your wife satisfied...how to l earn those?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1