The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 6
SMLJ21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSMLJ21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Drinking pee from ML

I have this weird fetish where if i see a big boob ML, natural, not surgically enhanced, i will want to drink her pee. So far succeeded in 2 shops. Anyone got any lobang for this? Willing to trade for my 2 shops.
Old 27-07-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Re: Drinking pee from ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMLJ21 View Post
I have this weird fetish where if i see a big boob ML, natural, not surgically enhanced, i will want to drink her pee. So far succeeded in 2 shops. Anyone got any lobang for this? Willing to trade for my 2 shops.
Wow interesting fetish!
Old 27-07-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

.....liang teh....I think you need to see a doc...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 27-07-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Would be interesting to know what she quoted you? I guess it was a room with shower
Old 27-07-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
Would be interesting to know what she quoted you? I guess it was a room with shower
Yeah, room with shower. 50 msg, 50 hj, 30 liang teh
Old 27-07-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of

Imagine everyone go for her Liang teh, the ml got so much liang teh ??
Old 27-07-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Doonnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When she pee, what position were both of you in?
Old 27-07-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
Imagine everyone go for her Liang teh, the ml got so much liang teh ??
Aiya, whole shop got more than one ML, all learn to cook liang teh lor. Also not all bros like to drink liang teh. But at least i know got some now. Thought i was alone. Thanks for all the PMs, haha.

My first liang teh provider was damn reluctant lor, say scared smelly. But thats the point right?
Old 27-07-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Drinking pee from ML

Good thing that now mouthwash got non-alcoholic type, green tea flavour some more.
Old 27-07-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 4
LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ermmmmm, you mean golden shower?
Old 27-07-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doonnie View Post
When she pee, what position were both of you in?
69, on floor of shower
Old 27-07-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiya, whole shop got more than one ML, all learn to cook liang teh lor. Also not all bros like to drink liang teh. But at least i know got some now. Thought i was alone. Thanks for all the PMs, haha.

My first liang teh provider was damn reluctant lor, say scared smelly. But thats the point right?
People are trying to push down hj price, now you go and let the MLs know they can sell their pee for $30 ... wow
Old 27-07-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
69, on floor of shower
Her bathroom must be large,

Btw how's the taste bro? ..

Last edited by sladang; 27-07-2020 at 03:46 PM.
Old 27-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

I never try but i bet its exciting to see the stream of pee coming out from their small hole. Hahaha... i once asked my wife to let me see her pee, she dont want.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 27-07-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Omg i vote this as request of the year 😂 !!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1