The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-08-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 5
KOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Here is the photo of Maria'back as agreed by her to take.

Like bro KT3248,

Maria is a fun gal to be with. Not boring gal for those know to KC with thai ladies.

Here is quick Report since Bro KT3248 has stated most details.

My preference may be different from yours and other Bros.

Look ( She is quite attractive lady)
Age 22-23
Body ( Please see photo for yourself)
Tattoos ( ON her tummy and her chest)
Showering ( yes but need to wait for other bro to finish)
BBBJ ( Like bro KT said, it was good, maybe that is her forte)
FJ ( Maria has long legs, so for me it will be doggy position. If she on heels, I will do her behind bending over the table)
Attitude ( Very good)
Her KC power is good, she try her best to please. Have to give her credit for that.
Overall like I say its solid 8 for Maria.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
avensiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone can tell me if there are any stable in / near g-land these days?
Old 05-08-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPIOKOSONG View Post
Tried this gal ytd

One word "She is good" 8/10.

I was zapped immediately after I post this to share.

I was also "Zapped" previously for sharing a FR.

I do my best to share my bonking experience here yet somebody/someone dun like me sharing.

Nevertheless, I will continue my best to share my bonking experience here.
Upped u for sharing your experience with us.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom88 View Post
Rainbow models
Okt nvr even reply once I reach the place , keep calling him no reply means no reply ,anyone met the same problem ?
Ya same here, i tried to book one of the models but they never reply.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Let see how many up you back. Confirm not me zap you. 1pt how to zap you. Thanks for your photo sharing!
Nice back and Ass~
Quote:

Like bro KT3248,

Maria is a fun gal to be with. Not boring gal for those know to KC with thai ladies.

Age 22-23
FJ ( Maria has long legs, so for me it will be doggy position. If she on heels, I will do her behind bending over the table)
Attitude ( Very good)
Her KC power is good, she try her best to please. Have to give her credit for that.
Quote:
Tried this gal ytd

One word "She is good" 8/10.

I was zapped immediately after I post this to share.

I do my best to share my bonking experience here yet somebody/someone dun like me sharing.

Nevertheless, I will continue my best to share my bonking experience here.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 21
Grey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sheena (Seduction)

Had a nice chill session with Sheena today. Now writing this well deserved FR. No ratings because different Bros standards different.

Read previous FRs and decided to go for it.

Location, as previously stated is a bit ulu, but the place is definitely private.

Door opened by a pretty lady, makeup well done and dressed in a translucent nightie, with her boobs almost popping out. My eyes nearly popped out. She pulled me inside quickly and turned to lead me into the room. No panties, my dick nearly popped out of my pants.

Cold at first, but treat her right and break the ice and she will treat you like a long lost lover. Very service and hygiene orientated. Makes sure you are comfortable and will serve you like a king. Looks wise photos are 85% accurate. English is passable, we chatted about cars.

As previous Bros mentioned she has amazing tits. Pink nips on soft bountiful mounds. She likes them sucked, gentlemen, please oblige her.

1st round surrendered to cowgirl after an amazing bbbj. Thought no second round because little bro tired today, but we started fooling around in front of the mirror at the foot of the bed and little bro decided to rally for 2nd round. Standing doggy from the mirror to the bed to prone bone.

Well worth the price tag, may RTF and try a titty fuck if I have the time.

Grey.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Like bro KT3248,

Age 22-23
Attitude ( Very good)
Speak French?
Old 05-08-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

Kylie of Seduction

OKT: I say he strong until tired of saying alr.

Looks: 9/10, 90% same as photos, add slight tan.

Boobs: Cute natural boobs, perky nipples, fun to lick and softly pull.

Body: Thin, petite, can carry and fuck around the big room.

BBBJ: Hardworking, tried to deepthroat, willing to please, similar to SYT licking ice cream. Super shiok to watch.

FJ: As mentioned, can carry around and fuck. Stereo was on point, service was on point. Tried multiple positions. Should mention that she rides like a queen as well. Left a very happy man.

Overall: A cheery petite lady that provides a very good fuck.

RTF: Yes
Old 05-08-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 14
0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of

Nowadays almost all stables use whatsapp. Why not other apps like kik which don't need to use our mobile numbers.?
Old 05-08-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
FYI not me, i rarely zap anyone. I help u up ur rep.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

No sure for I am in the right forum. Any stable here have outcall service
Old 05-08-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: StarWars + Games of Thrones - Special FR by Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Her boobs is saggy. This is the only part she likely will fail many guys expectations. I don't know why is it like that for a mid 20s girl. I did not ask about it. If i recall one of the girl i had previously her boobs saggy cuz she removed silicone transplant maybe.
Most common cause is pregnancy: boobs gets big from lactating, then loses volume after breast feeding.

Other than c-section scar, sometimes quite hard to tell if a lady is a mum.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0541774 View Post
Nowadays almost all stables use whatsapp. Why not other apps like kik which don't need to use our mobile numbers.?
Wechat always got compromised. Is there a list of messaging app?

Line or Telegram I know some stable use.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 05-08-2019 at 07:27 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I just visited her. Jib - Soi 69

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=738133

Prepared to fire 2 shots.

I didn't get my massage. I got a very very out of the world AR instead. She said she was doing it the 1st time and she looked like she enjoyed it too and even asked if I wanted more.

Anyways after I had my AR, I gave a very very strong shot.

Was so tried that I couldn't do a 2nd shot after that.

Looks so-so with handful boobs.

For $100 I left a satisfied man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Yes, budget bonk don't expect look and figure but she good good massage.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: StarWars + Game of Thrones - Special FR by Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

If anyone out there think you are worthy of the title "DOME1 KING OF OVERNIGHTS". Please feel free to take it.

Wah steady lah bro nice FR , say aloud got do aloud . but don't qin cai ya , a weekly FR is good , not too many not to little just nice .
And After reading your FR and the words you had use , can somehow sense that you already grow tired of the title of "DOME1 KING OF OVERNIGHTS" , or simply doesn't suit you any more , or you want a upgrade to " KING OF DOME 1 " ?

But hey , your fr for Penny - T003 is short time or OVN ? if short time FR not count ah

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1