The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
dorianeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro warbird

I was reading the forum and interested to point out that your forum was magnificient. Really reflect my life in the past.

We need to keep doing our usual stuff and not too engrossed into the gal interested. Problem is if she showed no interest then we kept pestering her will not result in anything good.

That's why we need to have our life and do what we like to do. Not what we seldom do and go do those things. Awkward that it sounds but many men forgotten himself when he came across one big target gal that he thinks very special.

Cheers and pls keep posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Read on...

Why You Need to Get a Life

[SIZE="4"]by Chris

Age brings wisdom.

Usually too late, but it does bring wisdom.

So for the young guys willing to listen, us old guys can supply valuable knowledge, without you having to experience the pain and frustration of learning it on your own.

I know, pain is a wonderful teacher. Probably the best. But listening to someone who's been there...

Cheers n goodnight to all samsters,

Bro WB in Gotham City
Old 25-09-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
OldCause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorianeye View Post
Bro warbird

I was reading the forum and interested to point out that your forum was magnificient. Really reflect my life in the past.

We need to keep doing our usual stuff and not too engrossed into the gal interested. Problem is if she showed no interest then we kept pestering her will not result in anything good.

That's why we need to have our life and do what we like to do. Not what we seldom do and go do those things. Awkward that it sounds but many men forgotten himself when he came across one big target gal that he thinks very special.

Same here, reflect my life in the past too.

Thanks bro WB for a wonderful thread, hope to learn more.
Old 25-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Tab6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Can never learn from Oxford or Cambridge too.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacketfish View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for the highlighted message above. As the saying goes these are things never learned from Harvard University.

Learned many things from reading your thread.

Hope to do well with the topics of picking girls.

Thanks.
Old 26-09-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TripleFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab6 View Post

Cheers.
Fully agreed ROFLMAO

Thanks bro WB for a great thread.
Old 27-09-2019, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacketfish View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for the highlighted message above. As the saying goes these are things never learned from Harvard University.

Learned many things from reading your thread.

Hope to do well with the topics of picking girls.

Thanks.
Bro, tks.

No, these vital topics are not even taught at medical schools.

But reading, learning and knowing are far from enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorianeye View Post
Bro warbird

bro, tks.

Contrary to conventional wisdom, girls like to chase men.

And if you're a badass gentleman who is perceived to be 优秀 and have 教养,气质,地位,身份, very attractive girls will flock to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCause View Post
Same here, reflect my life in the past too.

Thanks bro WB for a wonderful thread, hope to learn more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab6 View Post

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleFace View Post
Fully agreed ROFLMAO

Thanks bro WB for a great thread.
Bros, tks.

BTW, never hide your sexual intentions and behave like a eunuch.

Cheers to all samsters!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 29-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
whyrubbish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread here, thanks bro warbird
Old 03-10-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
keaikeai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Contrary to conventional wisdom, girls like to chase men.

And if you're a badass gentleman who is perceived to be 优秀 and have 教养,气质,地位,身份, very attractive girls will flock to you.

Bro WB
Bro WB

I love the above sentence.

True only if you have a face of Andy Lau and a body like wwf wrestler with 7 inch dick.

Anyway lovely thread and thanks.

Cheers.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
PedegreePal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keaikeai View Post
Bro WB

True only if you have a face of Andy Lau and a body like wwf wrestler with 7 inch dick.

Cheers.
I love the sentence too.

Great thread here, thanks bro WB.

Have a nice day.
Old 03-10-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
benhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to learn more from bro WB. Excellent thread
Old 06-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyrubbish View Post
Excellent thread here, thanks bro warbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by keaikeai View Post
Bro WB

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedegreePal View Post
I love the sentence too.

Great thread here, thanks bro WB.

Have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhang View Post
Want to learn more from bro WB. Excellent thread
Bros, thank u all for the posts!

Good afternoon!

What an auspicious n blessed Sunday!!

I came back from Gotham City a wk ago. Still very busy.

I like to comment on two events that happened recently. We must learn from the countless mistakes committed by others.

Case 1)

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...65014#cxrecs_s

Mr Brandon Lee is a 26 yo man who was a student at the prestigious Yale- NUS college. He looks youthful, neat, healthy, athletic, friendly, happy, and confident. He could hv dated his 'targets' and made them his GFs or FBs.

I assume that he took the videos and would watch it n PCC in his room. How pathetic.

He is clueless, like 99.9% of men. He suffers from scarcity mindset n is unconsciously incompetent abt women n sex.

If he could change his negative mindset by reprogramming his subconscious mind, he could become a SYT killer. I do wish him well.

Case 2)

My mom has a 28 yo domestic helper DM from Myanmar who is considered by many men n women to be very pretty. She is so so to me. She has worked for my mom for several yrs.

I knew that DM had a long term BF back home. He graduated from a Burmese university abt 1 1/2 yrs ago n she attended his graduation. About a yr ago, I suggested that her BF apply for a job in SG so that they could see each other more often, she said maybe. A few months ago, I asked her when she would return to Myanmar to get married. She replied: Maybe not.

A few days ago, late at night, a man called my HP and wanted to talk to DM. He said her BF had a motorcycle accident n was in the hospital. I woke DM up but she refused to take the call. The man kept calling n I told him to stop.

The next day he called my home phone n begged to talk to DM. He identified himself as her BF n said she had blocked him. He was frantic and desperate. I hung up the phone.

I spoke w/ DM n she told me it was over between them. She was scared of him because he won't let her go. He kept calling her family back home.

It turns out that he had been calling my other domestic helper too.

He called my home number again this afternoon and he wanted to hear DM's voice. He said he was dying...I told him to find another GF.

What a loser! He did everything wrong.

DM used to hv a pic w/ her BF in her WhatsApp. They looked like a happy n handsome couple.

DM's ex BF is clueless and has scarcity mindset, like most men in every culture n nationality. I also wish him well.

When a man puts a woman on a pedestal n treats her like the prize, it's the beginning of the end for the relationship. I hv not seen an exception.

If your legal wife/lover/mistress/LP tells you out of the blue that she is leaving you, you should smile n say:

"Ok, it's perfectly fine w/ me. Thank you for your companionship for the last (insert the number) weeks/months/years/decades. Wish you well.

Don't even bother to ask the reasons. Just get up and leave n never look back. Behave as if it's her big loss. She will be shocked by your cool, calm n confident response! After weeks or months or even yrs, she may try to crawl back to you, but NEVER EVER take her back.

My take home lesson from these two fascinating cases. Do the exact opposite of what these two losers have done. You can't go wrong.

Cheers to all samsters.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 06-10-2019 at 04:55 PM.
Old 08-10-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
dailymirror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I came back from Gotham City a wk ago. Still very busy.

I like to comment on two events that happened recently. We must learn from the countless mistakes committed by others.

Case 2)

If your legal wife/lover/mistress/LP tells you out of the blue that she is leaving you, you should smile n say:

"Ok, it's perfectly fine w/ me. Thank you for your companionship for the last (insert the number) weeks/months/years/decades. Wish you well.

Don't even bother to ask the reasons. Just get up and leave n never look back. Behave as if it's her big loss. She will be shocked by your cool, calm n confident response! After weeks or months or even yrs, she may try to crawl back to you, but NEVER EVER take her back.

My take home lesson from these two fascinating cases. Do the exact opposite of what these two losers have done. You can't go wrong.

Cheers to all samsters.

Bro WB
Bro WB

I am fascinated by your thread and above post.

I cannot agree more. If a guy behaves as a loser then woman will feel that you are loser and uncool. Let me tell a story.

A friend of mine was having this superb shapely gf with nice big boobs. After 6 months together the gf walks out on him and he did not even bother to say a word reamins cool. Next hour, he went out to chill and hug 2 hot chicks. His words were "I am liberated". I have other choices.

True enough the gf came back after a month as for reconciliation. His reply "No thanks".

Enough examples here.

Thanks and cheers.
Old 08-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
EagleF15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailymirror View Post
Bro WB

I am fascinated by your thread and above post.

I cannot agree more. If a guy behaves as a loser then woman will feel that you are loser and uncool. Let me tell a story.

A friend of mine was having this superb shapely gf with nice big boobs. After 6 months together the gf walks out on him and he did not even bother to say a word reamins cool. Next hour, he went out to chill and hug 2 hot chicks. His words were "I am liberated". I have other choices.

True enough the gf came back after a month as for reconciliation. His reply "No thanks".

Enough examples here.

Thanks and cheers.
Fascinated by this thread too, thanks bro WB. Please keep going.
Old 08-10-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Origumy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome thread here, want to learn more from bro WB.

Have a good day
Old 13-10-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
5g4g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

But what's more important is to create a great life for yourself.

Read on...

Why You Need to Get a Life

by Chris

Age brings wisdom.

Usually too late, but it does bring wisdom.

So for the young guys willing to listen, us old guys can supply valuable knowledge, without you having to experience the pain and frustration of learning it on your own.

I know, pain is a wonderful teacher. Probably the best. But listening to someone who's been there...

Is less painful.

This gets to "getting a life."

Most guys in their early teens start to notice women and desire the touch, the smell, and all the good things women have. They are soft, they smell good, and above all feel good. This is why we desire them.

So the natural reaction is when you see something you want, you chase after it, pursue it.

This is where we make...

Our First Mistake

Guys get consumed with women, sex, dating, the whole thing.

Guys change their look, their personality, their identity, in hopes of attracting women. There is a powerful craving for the leg candy. So we alter our true being in hopes of getting the leg candy.

Remember...

"A woman is like your shadow. Chase it and it moves away. Move away from it and it follows."

Bro WB in Gotham City
Bro WB

Life is very short and only maybe 5 to 8 of 10 years.

We shouldn't just live our life going after gals. We should just enjoy whether we have gals or no. Thinking and chasing gals is a big mistakes.

men must first be successful and make tons of money.
- when any men have the moolah then attraction can happen anytime. Somehow the gals will knew it and find you.

men must ave humour
- when a guy laugh and joke around surprising gals love it. Try it and dun be shy.

men must be to say NO
- surprise if you tell an attractive woman if she can date you and answer NO. The rejected woman will tell at least 10 friends. These 10 friends will contact you some how or another to find out.

Best thread bro. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers.
Old 13-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
smallpocketman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best thread in SBF, thanks bro WB.

Have a nice Sunday.