The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Just reached Yangon, anyone wanna explore?

Thanks Bros
Old 24-10-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
firelkf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays no need surender passport at tachiliek liao. Singaporean visa free. So they nolonger hold the passport. 30days.
In fact, i in tachileik now. Lol
Tachileik to Mongla is aprox 6 - 8 hours drive depending on route. There are 2 routes available.
PM me back your SBF nick and I'll Upz u back~ Cheers~
Old 26-10-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bros,
I will be in Yangon soon and was thinking of staying at the Summit Parkview hotel, nearby Pioneer disco. Just wondering if it is girl friendly? Do they check on the girls coming up with us? Sorry, I am a noob in Yangon!
Old 27-10-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
horneydoggie is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelkf View Post
Nowadays no need surender passport at tachiliek liao. Singaporean visa free. So they nolonger hold the passport. 30days.
Tachileik to Mongla is aprox 6 - 8 hours drive depending on route. There are 2 routes available.
Hi bro, can get more info from you going to mongla, I tried the china route but got shut down. Do you still have to get a guide to bring you to mongla?
Old 27-10-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelkf View Post
Hi bro,
Can kindly give us a FR on your trip from Tachileik to Mongla for the benefit of many brothers interested in visiting Mongla. Also, how you get to Tachileik, cheers and thanks.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zkrocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, contact plse
Old 04-11-2019, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me too

please pm me
Old 05-11-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zkrocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested , bro.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 9
R00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlegend View Post
After a good run with my regular from Apple, finally she chut pattern (on our 5th session), demanding top-up $.

Once my spidey sense triggered, straight away disengaged & renewed my hunting ... this time at Emperor. Paid 10k entrance fee, & after 5 or 6 rounds of parade, spotted a ssyt with great smile.

Asked 180k but nego to 150k (30k to Emperor & balance 120k split between the girl & mummy).

Everything seemed perfect ... ssyt + cute + nice figure BUT ... knn smelly cibai just fucking spoiled all the positive build up. Finally decided to let her go. Guess have to put back my hunting gear again tomorrow.
I had similar experience with smelly burmese CB, a couple of them actually. It smells like stink fish.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
horneydoggie is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by R00tbeer View Post
I had similar experience with smelly burmese CB, a couple of them actually. It smells like stink fish.
That's quite common, called VB, vaginal bacterial something. Need to put the pill up there then cure liao. Common cause bad hygiene.
I kena also, fingered her, my fingers smell for 2 days. In the end also let her go. Lol
Old 07-11-2019, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fashionista deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had been here for almost a week but nothing happening.

WeChat not able to scan for any

Any bros here can intro...
Old 13-11-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are you still in yangon? PM me.
Old 13-11-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

This is the FR from my last Yangon visit in September. As recommended by some of the forum friends tried out two of the places the G Star and Excel Treasure.

G Star
The place is way inside and not easily accessible from the main road though it is quite near by the Myanmar Plaza. Definitely not an easy walk for a foreigner though within a walking distance. First impression is seems like a run down kinda hotel. Enquired at the reception and was told MK 20k for one hour oil massage. Lets try it out! Was lead to a room. Partitioned and closed but a bit filthy. Was asked to wait for the ML. The ML comes in fact a milf around 35 with C++ size. Massage is just a piano type. After30 min pops the GQ. Limited to only HJ and top roam for 40k??? Also wants me to extend the session by one more hr! Keeps pushing for it. Initially refused due to high price. However the urge tookover! Still keep s pushing for the additional hour. But kept firm as no obvious advantage. Top roam was allowed with a suck for a while. Finally end, wash and ready to go. Keeps asking me to return and ask for her. Well ... never not at least her! Here the girls are identified with numbers. One who served me was 31... Dont say I never warned you guys!!!On my way out saw a pretty SYT asked her number its FIVE! If at all I return try my luck with Five!
Damage 20k + 40k top roam amd HJ
Return Not so keen

Excel Treasure
The MPs are actually in the Excel Shopping which is adjacent to the hotel. Two MPs one on the 3rd flr Nawarat and another on the 4th flr Lavender. Tried the Lavender. 18k for the 1hr oil massage. This is a better place. Was given a room next to the main door. Asked to change. Now I get the one at the extreme end. Wait in the toom for the ML. A girl young in low 30s with B++! Massage was much better. After 40 min the GQ. 30k for HJ and top roam. Tried to suck but wants another 10k. Not in the think mode so just say ok. But then was allowed to suck to my heart's content! After. 1hr extend by another half hr. Tried to roam her down under. Initially resists but later gives in but with cloths on! Realized she is completely wet downunder... Perhaps due to top roam and sucking! Finger her untill she actually release!!! Then she allows to suck and handle top rack without any time limits! Finally end wash and ready to go. The girls are not numbered here so did remember to note her name.

Damage 18+9 ie 27k + 40 k top roam and HJ + limited fingering and of course....
Return May be as no reason to complain abt the ML
Old 13-11-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Surprise at the hotel lobby!! Had just returned from the office and after freshening thought of going out for a dinner. So go down to the lobby. As I am getting out the glass door two SYT's follow me. One of them passes and smiles with a wink! Quite pretty! The other is just average. I call for a taxi and while waiting she initiates the chat. Straight on the point. Asks me if I am interested for them to go to my room. Usd100 each 200 for two. I say I am going out so quotes a bargian of 150 for two! All the while its the prettier doing all talk. Comes very near and holds my arm. Can already smell the smoke and alcohol! Its just 7 in the evening and already smell heavy which puts me off!! So I say I am joining my friend for the dinner. Asks me to take down her HP and call her once I return....leaves me surprised as this unexpected in Yangon!
Old 15-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Eson-novaFK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEson-novaFK is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here in yangon but cant find any funs.

Been to sky ktv. Girls were those dark skin .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1