The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heraclix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any gd recommendation for me newbie on category 100/150 girl

I appreciate all Infos from u bros out there as I might gonna pay a visit tomorrow, tq
Old 23-07-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Any gd recommendation for me newbie on category 100/150 girl

best read the frs and decide for urself...

afterall u know urself best
Old 23-07-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
best read the frs and decide for urself...

afterall u know urself best
OK noted bro
Old 25-07-2016, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any gd recommendation for me newbie on category 100/150 girl

POOR SOUL. Let me give you one tip and you will be their regular. However, ignore the OKt arrogance . If they offend you, just walk out and call from another house like 1669 (best OKT service by an auntie)

Here is my Fr

Looking for these two gals in 1654A is like a long wait
Always busy but if you have an opportunity, you are lucky with these ang pais. Look like actress especially the elusive Xiao Ya who is hard to bonk
Just ignore OKT arrogance and rude service.

FR on XX & XY GENES (XIAO XIN & XIAO YA)
I had my fat bonus from my firm. As i watched pretty office ladies swaying their butts along financial district, my DIDI was looking upward as if trying to tell me he needed to be release and feed on not one but two pussies.

I will not reveal the date because OKT and WL will read this post daily to safeguard their territory. If they knew who you are the one who wrote any BAD FR, they will reject you thinking they don't need your 150 or big tip to affect the girl livelihood which consequently, affect theirs. Never fear- share your honest FR even if it is BAD REVIEW - BAD FR is good for the WLs so that they can improve rather than being over protected. SMART OKT will take this site as positive guide and not take it as a punishing tool on BROs. Enough of the OKTs as I am not bonking them. I am bonking their genetic XX and XY (XIAO XIN AND XIAO YA)- hardly you can find natural beauties except these two chromosomes.

ARROGANCE vs AROUSAL
As i stepped into the 1654 managed by the renowned arrogant twins (many bros cautioned me to avoid 1654 and bonk their gals at other house.) in which they may have the right system to manage unreasonable customers or wrong perception that everyone is the same.

It does not affect my biological business of bonking the top two GREAT BEAUTIES with genetic names ; XX and XY which stands for XIAO XIN and XIAO YA. MOst Bros have threesome with them and I am here for a field test!

I requested for both and proceed with them into the room. Both wore revealing dress which exposed their bulging bosoms which let me imagine how I could use it as pillows for my night cap. XX breast is good for stress ball reliever as it is not as big as XY whom you can use it as pillow.

SANDWICH SHOWER WITH SOAP AND SUCTION 9/10

We entered the room and all my inhibitions of having threesome were gone.
As we're chatting on our days progress with hearty laughters from XY, I did not realised that they have already stripped to their core and revealing their triangular patch like a BLACK ARROW signalling me that their holes are down there to enjoy.
Three in a shower was just nice. XX and XY sandwiched me. XX was in front of me "cleaning and masturbating "my didi with soap (initial hygiene) while XY hardened nipples were like fingertips caressing my back in circles. XX then turned around to use her hips to gyrate against my DIDI but was a wrong move, I noticed XX hip is no longer perky .However, her beautiful face makeup for her less perky hip and my DIDI was already dripping wet. Then we swapped facing and as I look into the constantly smiling XY face while she breast soap me from my chest. I wanted her to use her hip to stroke my DIDDI but I am afraid to explode too soon especially her perky ass is still my all time favorite . I think I am in love with her for the wrong reason. If it is the right reason, BOSS SAM will ask why I do not follow protocol that whores are for bonking and not loving. .But how could you resist their charms with their endearing conversation that make you feel good as a man , their sweet smiling pretty faces and well sculptured body with the right curves akin to a premium sports car. Especially they even look better than any of the prettiest colleague I knew in the whole building.

AFter the shower teasing, they knew I am ready for action as their "250 over times per month" experience can sense my manhood urgency .

BEDDING CONCUBINES
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 900x396.

AFter I hand them their towels to dry with appreciative smiles, I crawled to bed and lie facing up and I suddenly feel like an emperor in the royal chamber- feeling good that i have worked hard and I deserve this treat of genetic foreplay from XX and XY chromosomes.

As they crawled onto bed, I could see the reflection of their rounded hips and the folded creased abalones between their thighs. Slowly and gently, they both lay down beside me and I requested that each of their fair breasts lay on each side of my chest while they foreplay., XX breasts was never big but it may have shrunk too much from too many palm compressions while on the other hand, XY breasts has increased in size yet body still in tip top condition. XX now appear like spaghetti arm models from overwork while XY still retains the suppleness. As my arms were on their waist while they engulf my tits, I was enjoying every stroke of my palms against their smooth fair and silky body and each time caress the rounded hips to remind myself to enjoy each sensual curve . Their moisturising cream has done miracles on their skin.

They laid back while I tasted both abalones by following their T&Cs of XUAN FEI fellatio and cunnilingus. I make sure no KY or I will be tasting petroleum jelly instead of CUNT JUICE. With they orchestrated moans, it as still satisfying to hear that they go all out to make you feel good.

I also intentionally ask them to keep breasts intact on my thighs while BBBJ for that added oomph to feel mammary woman sucking my life .
XX planted moist kisses from nipples to my thigh like a farmer tending to his seedlings while XY has the look for deep frenching. They swapped BBBJ and frenching but must fulfill their terms and condition of hygiene.,
Both enjoyed ball suction and shaft long licking before ending with deep throat. With a professional attitude, XY uses his tongue, and lips, and cheeks sucked in to compress my dickhead, and pushing down till her lips kissed my pubic bone, my not-inconsiderable cock brushing her tonsils, and then out.
XX does the same as well and she then....

SOLENOID DISCHARGE 9.5/10

...held my cock in her firm hands with my cap unknowingly on while she was sucking my lifeforce. She directed my DIDI close to her soft folds and swirling around the opening before weighing down her spreading libia to welcome my bulging head into her moist nest. XY seem to enjoy frenching while tickling my nipples to stiffen mode. AFter almost 3 minutes of rodeo by XX, I wanted to do missionary on XX and notice her tired eyes from many bookings and the needed rest. Concerning for her, I told her that I wanted XY via rear entry , and XY smiled with glee that I have not forgotten her.
I gently slipped my hardened didi into her again from last session and still enjoy every each stroke of her tight pussy (compared to many ) . MY head was so eager to hit the wall of the tunnel as I was feeling the CUMmeter rising. I should have stopped and do XX again to make my money worth but I enjoy XX frenching me while I have my solenoid surging in and out of an electric coil-. As my hands were holding the slim waistline of XX and my eyes were feasting on the sight of a peach bum (like TAO ZHI's bum) - it was like ramming a wooden beam to break the fortified castle door. XX frenched me and moan while XY was moaning even louder (if i guess correctly)

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1366x258.

Suddenly, the intense feeling of moist rippled walls of the holy nest as too much to bear and my DIDI is reaching its maximum tautness. They sense my moan and XY kiss me more affectionately as I pounded on the perky ass of XY . XIAO YA contracted her pelvis and i feel like a hand engulfing my shaft and doing a sensational tight handjob inside her nest. I exploded with two intense flow and linger in there for a few more seconds before I collapsed in exhaustion. XY smiled and said "HAO BANG" while cleaning me up. She even joked that I lost my descendants down the drain . With extra time, I urged them to lie next to me and let me rest for five minutes but XX ( as usual) seem anxious to leave while XY was more accommodating. XY showered me while XX dressed up.

Overall, It was a NINE for me. I enjoyed both of them together despite some shortfalls from XX who has seem to be different. I tipped within my means and left with a big smile. It was indeed a great XUAN FEI - double the fun, unload the gun and double the funds.
It was all worth it with my bonus and I know I will be back to the pathetic reality of ogling at sexy office woman when my hormones sets in. Nevertheless, the XX and XY sex chromosomes will fix my DIDI that discharges chromosomes as well

CAUTION:
Some HONG PAIS may tactfully and expertly make you cum earlier with HAND JOB especially when OKT had texted them that their customers are waiting for them. To your dismal, it was less than thirty minutes including shower time. Instead of an hour for premium CAT150, you get 30-45 minutes with short change in duration. Tell her beforehand that you dislike rush job or you end up eating french fries compared to slow cooked food

Both XX and XY knew my habits but at times, you can still tell old habits die hard. (XX is XIAO XIN AND XY is XIAO YA) . BOnk them more and you will go XIAO like addiction!
Old 25-07-2016, 06:59 AM
Samster (M)

Wah bro tq for your fr on this two girl, by reading yr interesting fr also can make my
didi hard Liao. I appreciate it and will take the chance to try them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1