The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

If i missed out any fr or u feel i put ur fr in the wrong category just pm me to change it

Good reviews
1606 xiu xiu
1820 qian duo duo
wh06 yi fei

OK reviews
x

Bad reviews
x

removed / returned
x

comments
Full credits to the fr writers
Old 04-01-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

If i missed out any fr or u feel i put ur fr in the wrong category just pm me to change it

Good reviews
1606 QQ
1606a xiao juan
1612 selina
1669 ling ling

OK reviews
1608 zhong qing
2041 nian nian

Bad reviews
wh15 bao er x2

removed / returned
1651 biao mei, jing jing, ling zhi

comments

Last edited by comm; 05-01-2017 at 01:47 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
willawonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KK.

To those who have tried her, did she fuck you guys raw or with condom? Had her on Tuesday & she tried to fuck me raw. Dunno if she was too high or what. But right after I painted her for quite a while, I signal that it was her turn to service me. I thought she was going to give me a BJ first but instead she climb onto me & inserted my cock into her & she began riding cowgirl. I stopped her & ask why she didn't use any condom & she said that as long as & don't shoot into her it's okay. It was only when I insist that she cap me. Her service was good but for the part where she tried fucking me raw. Not sure if she does this to other guys as well.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by willawonks View Post
KK.

To those who have tried her, did she fuck you guys raw or with condom? Had her on Tuesday & she tried to fuck me raw. Dunno if she was too high or what. But right after I painted her for quite a while, I signal that it was her turn to service me. I thought she was going to give me a BJ first but instead she climb onto me & inserted my cock into her & she began riding cowgirl. I stopped her & ask why she didn't use any condom & she said that as long as & don't shoot into her it's okay. It was only when I insist that she cap me. Her service was good but for the part where she tried fucking me raw. Not sure if she does this to other guys as well.
KK from which house bro ?
Old 10-01-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

The following WLs should be removed from the community listings (due to rtc, stopped work/cut card):

1856 : Meng Meng, Apple
16W04 : Hong Hong
1608 : Xia Tian, Xiao Xue
1654A : Yoyo, Ting Ting, Linda
1606 : Yang Yang, Mei Na, Fanny
1667 : SiSi, Linda
16W12 : Apple, YoYo (Only 2 newbies left in this house)

Last edited by ejectjoy; 12-01-2017 at 05:09 PM.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by willawonks View Post
KK.

LoL so how many PM have you had from people by now asking which house she is
Old 12-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My delayed FR for Ling Ling :
* L6 h69

1) Looks : 7.5/10. Young and sweet looking. Very friendly and cheerful. Nice soft personality from the way she talks.

2) Body : 8/10. Slim body with long slender legs. Smooth and quite fair skin.

3) Boobs : 6/10. Small B. Not for boobs lovers. But nice pinkish nipples that are nice to lick and suck.

4) Massage : 9/10. Very hardworking. Surprisingly good and hard massage to soothe my backaches.

5) BBBj : 9/10. Very hardworking. Water bbbj in the bathroom and Listerine bbbj on bed, Damn shiok!

6) Frenching : 9/10. Small mouth and soft lips for frenching. Slow sensual to passionate frenching.

7) Painting : 8/10. Wet and horny when painted. Pinkish to light brownish pussy. Told her my mouth was wet with her juices. She say her juices should be a bit saltish but I tasted no smell. Make her taste her juice by frenching her again after painting. She is naughty and playful at times.

8) FJ : 9/10. Very wet and horny. Nice sexy moanings. Sound like natural moanings. Try missionary and doggie. Piak and finish her at doggie.

9) GfE : 9/10. Very hardworking and friendly. Still can cuddle, hug and French kiss again after FJ. Aftersales service are very good.

10) Rtf : Maybe. As I am still a boobs lover although I like her service and frenching and hard massage 按摩。

Last edited by badbadlee; 12-01-2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old 13-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
The following WLs should be removed from the community listings (due to rtc, stopped work/cut card):

16W04 : Hong Hong
16W12 : Apple, YoYo (Only 2 newbies left in this house)
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadlee View Post
My delayed FR for Ling Ling :
* L6 h69

1) Looks : 7.5/10. Young and sweet looking. Very friendly and cheerful. Nice soft personality from the way she talks.

2) Body : 8/10. Slim body with long slender legs. Smooth and quite fair skin.

3) Boobs : 6/10. Small B. Not for boobs lovers. But nice pinkish nipples that are nice to lick and suck.

4) Massage : 9/10. Very hardworking. Surprisingly good and hard massage to soothe my backaches.

5) BBBj : 9/10. Very hardworking. Water bbbj in the bathroom and Listerine bbbj on bed, Damn shiok!

6) Frenching : 9/10. Small mouth and soft lips for frenching. Slow sensual to passionate frenching.

7) Painting : 8/10. Wet and horny when painted. Pinkish to light brownish pussy. Told her my mouth was wet with her juices. She say her juices should be a bit saltish but I tasted no smell. Make her taste her juice by frenching her again after painting. She is naughty and playful at times.

8) FJ : 9/10. Very wet and horny. Nice sexy moanings. Sound like natural moanings. Try missionary and doggie. Piak and finish her at doggie.

9) GfE : 9/10. Very hardworking and friendly. Still can cuddle, hug and French kiss again after FJ. Aftersales service are very good.

10) Rtf : Maybe. As I am still a boobs lover although I like her service and frenching and hard massage 按摩。
thxs bros

will try to update this over the weekend !
Old 15-01-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster (P)

Good reviews
1606a xiao yun
1608 ting ting, xiao fen
1612 ck
1669 ling ling
1856 xuan xuan
wh06 duo duo
2831a bai li, kk
3033 bao bao

OK reviews
1654a keke, taozi
1669 ke ke
1820 Ju Zi
3033 bao bao

Bad reviews
x

removed / returned
Wh04 : Hong Hong
Wh12 : Apple, YoYo (Only 2 newbies left in this house)

comments
thanks eject joy for the list of RTC

Last edited by comm; 17-01-2017 at 09:34 PM.
Old 15-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.ph...postcount=2536

Someone reported those who have rtc from house 2831A. Thanks for keeping the community listing pretty current!
Old 22-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster (P)

Good reviews
1608 rong rong, ting ting
1612 kitty
1615 fei fei

OK reviews
x

Bad reviews
WH06 Duo Duo

removed / returned
1654A : baby, xiao xin

comments

Last edited by comm; 24-01-2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros : Any bros know which gal now has the best waterbed service ?

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 28-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster (P)

Good reviews
1608 fei er
1856 mozi x2

OK reviews
1669 ling ling
wh06 yi fei

Bad reviews
x

removed / returned
x

comments

added ejectjoys good fr on 1615 fei fei
Old 21-02-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any update bro?
Old 21-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster (P)

I got too busy to update....maybe someone can takeover
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1