The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Short story after my graduation

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 18-09-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
robotics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like a nice story, please continue TS
Old 18-09-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessitan94 View Post
I gave Jerry a short blowjob and can feel that his dick getting bigger in my mouth.

Jerry told me to switch to 69 position as he wanted to lick my clean shaven pussy while I blow him

I never get kicked by anyone before on my pussy and the feeling at first was tingly but after a while it felt great.

After 69 position I lie down on the sofa and understand what he going to do, I slowly open my leg wide.

Before Jerry proceed to insert, I told him to put on condom but he assure me that he has no illness or anything and showed me the report that he is alright but I still feel not comfortable.

He went off to his jacket and took a stack of $50 dollar note and put on the table and say it will be mine if I allow.

I hesitated and decided to give it a go since he is clean and the money was the temptation as well.

He proceed to insert his dick into my pussy and start pumping me.

Me: ahhh ahhhh

Jerry: you are so tight.

I was shy getting fucked by old man.

He proceed to lick and suck my nipple while fucking me. The feeling was good to me as this has been a while since I felt this great as my current bf wants to wait until marriage then we have sex.

Jerry's dick wasn't that big but enough to satisfy me. We changed to cowgirl position and I start to ride on him .

I cum a number of times during the session before Jerry release his load in my pussy.
Guys so you see, is not the size. LOL
Old 18-09-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I gave Jerry a short blowjob and can feel that his dick getting bigger in my mouth.

Jerry told me to switch to 69 position as he wanted to lick my clean shaven pussy while I blow him

I never get kicked by anyone before on my pussy and the feeling at first was tingly but after a while it felt great.

After 69 position I lie down on the sofa and understand what he going to do, I slowly open my leg wide.

Before Jerry proceed to insert, I told him to put on condom but he assure me that he has no illness or anything and showed me the report that he is alright but I still feel not comfortable.

He went off to his jacket and took a stack of $50 dollar note and put on the table and say it will be mine if I allow.

I hesitated and decided to give it a go since he is clean and the money was the temptation as well.

He proceed to insert his dick into my pussy and start pumping me.

Me: ahhh ahhhh

Jerry: you are so tight.

I was shy getting fucked by old man.

He proceed to lick and suck my nipple while fucking me. The feeling was good to me as this has been a while since I felt this great as my current bf wants to wait until marriage then we have sex.

Jerry's dick wasn't that big but enough to satisfy me. We changed to cowgirl position and I start to ride on him .

I cum a number of times during the session before Jerry release his load in my pussy.
The old man showed you what report to confirm he is clean ?
Old 18-09-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh 69 is my favourite position. Sis first time meet up cip not scare pregnant?
Old 19-09-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 19-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
LaIslaBonita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue
Old 19-09-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Nomsit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, do continue TS
Old 19-09-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 20-09-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jerry lie on the sofa as he was exhausted during the session. After the deed, I went to clean myself up and checking through my handphone as I heard vibration sound when I was having sex.

After checking through my handphone, I saw my bf message me to check my new job environment.

I told him that the work is great and the colleagues are good to me.

He was happy that I am happy with my new job and told me to be happy and if anything wrong do share with him

Jerry then went to clean himself up and told me that he had a meeting to attend. And check with me on tmr schedule. I told him I am available between 9 to 5pm on weekday only as stated by my friend who introduce me to this.

Jerry noted and asked me to meet him same place same time.

After leaving his place, I walk around the mall until 5pm then I head back home.

After reaching home, my mum asked how was my first day at work and I told her it's great. She was happy that I found myself a job just that she don't know the actual job that I am doing.

After showering and dinner, I head back to bed and my bf called and we had a long conversation of lies on my first day of work.

After chatting, I lie down on bed thinking if this is the right choice. But because of money and the happiness of my mum and my bf thinking that I found a job, it is a correct choice for now.

The night was long and I couldn't sleep and then I receive a msg from Jerry to meet him at 12pm.

I msg him back with, okay, thinking that this is just a transaction of companionship

I eye lid getting heavier and then I fall asleep till tmr morning where I woke up by my mum at 7.20am

I was annoyed as I was suppose to meet Jerry at 12pm, but before I shouted, the recollection of my lies quickly sprung my body up and prepare to go to "work"
Old 20-09-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Surprise you never mention about the CIP thought never run thru about getting pregnant?? not even going for morning after pills?

Quote:
Jerry lie on the sofa as he was exhausted during the session. After the deed, I went to clean myself up and checking through my handphone as I heard vibration sound when I was having sex.

After checking through my handphone, I saw my bf message me to check my new job environment.

I told him that the work is great and the colleagues are good to me.

He was happy that I am happy with my new job and told me to be happy and if anything wrong do share with him

Jerry then went to clean himself up and told me that he had a meeting to attend. And check with me on tmr schedule. I told him I am available between 9 to 5pm on weekday only as stated by my friend who introduce me to this.

Jerry noted and asked me to meet him same place same time.

After leaving his place, I walk around the mall until 5pm then I head back home.

After reaching home, my mum asked how was my first day at work and I told her it's great. She was happy that I found myself a job just that she don't know the actual job that I am doing.

After showering and dinner, I head back to bed and my bf called and we had a long conversation of lies on my first day of work.

After chatting, I lie down on bed thinking if this is the right choice. But because of money and the happiness of my mum and my bf thinking that I found a job, it is a correct choice for now.

The night was long and I couldn't sleep and then I receive a msg from Jerry to meet him at 12pm.

I msg him back with, okay, thinking that this is just a transaction of companionship

I eye lid getting heavier and then I fall asleep till tmr morning where I woke up by my mum at 7.20am

I was annoyed as I was suppose to meet Jerry at 12pm, but before I shouted, the recollection of my lies quickly sprung my body up and prepare to go to "work"
Old 20-09-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Surprise you never mention about the CIP thought never run thru about getting pregnant?? not even going for morning after pills?
Nope cause it is my safe period.
Old 20-09-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

i see sorry to disrupt your story pls contiune
Quote:
Nope cause it is my safe period.
Old 20-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 8
babelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud of

Very nice story, please continue
Old 20-09-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

After leaving the house, I went to bank to deposit the money that Jerry gave and after that went to Starbucks to have a drink before meeting Jerry.

It was about 12pm, I was waiting at the place for Jerry and an hour has passed, still he is not here yet, so I decided to drop him a message but he didn't reply.

Waited until 3pm, I decided to leave as he might have something urgent need to attend.

I reach home about 6pm and after dinner and shower, I receive a message from Jerry that he wanted to terminate this transaction, no need to refund him anything.

I was puzzled on why this is happening and heard from my friend that his wife found out his activity that's why he wish to terminate it

I wasn't sad or happy just that my source of income will cease. But luckily the amount that Jerry gave me is enough for me to survive for a few months

This is just one part of my experience after graduation. Not sure if I should share something older, (meaning in my school days or should wait for something happening to happen)

Of course after that my friend tries to introduce me to some other daddies but I rejected because I feel guilty towards my bf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1