The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute
HPV via oral sex

Hi bro & sis,

Can HPV transmit via deep French kiss and unprotected blow job?

Thanks for the advice.
Old 23-09-2019, 04:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HPV via oral sex

The answer is YES.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The answer is YES.
Even if it was just once? I thought only semen will contain traces of HPV. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.
Old 23-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post
Even if it was just once? I thought only semen will contain traces of HPV. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.
Nothing to do with semen. HPV is not found in the semen. It infects the skin and mucous membranes and is transmitted via skin to skin contact.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 29-09-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hummyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alamak, like still a lot of misunderstanding on how stuff gets transmitted..
Old 30-09-2019, 07:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummyguy View Post
Alamak, like still a lot of misunderstanding on how stuff gets transmitted..
There should not be any misunderstanding or ignorance in this day and age because all the information is available to anyone with an internet connection.

All it requires is a bit of time and effort to find the info and digest it.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/sexua...ontact-3133056

Old 30-09-2019, 07:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Which Sexually Transmitted Infections Spread by Skin Contact?

By Elizabeth Boskey, PhD
Updated September 04, 2019

Most sexually transmitted infections spread either by exposure to infected fluids or by direct contact with infected skin. A few, such as pubic lice, can be spread by even more casual contact. However, STI transmission via clothing or other objects is relatively rare.

Common STDs Spread by Rubbing Skin on Skin

Skin to skin contact STD transmission is possible for a number of different conditions. The STIs where skin to skin contact poses the biggest risk for transmission include:

Genital and oral herpes.
Herpes is the STD people are often most concerned about being spread from skin to skin. Contact with these very contagious sores can pass herpes from person to person. In fact, most people with oral herpes are infected during childhood. Casual contact with relatives can lead to herpes transmission. Genital and oral herpes can also be transmitted via mouth to genital contact. Although HSV-2 somewhat prefers genital infection, HSV-1 can infect either location.

HPV.
Both cancer-causing HPV varieties and the HPV varieties that cause genital warts are easily spread through skin contact. Fortunately, there are vaccines that help. The most common cancer and wart-causing varieties can be prevented by early vaccination against HPV. However, ideally, vaccination should occur before people become sexually active. That's why initial vaccination is recommended at age 11 or earlier, though it is possible to get it later.
What You Should Know About HPV, Genital Warts, and Cancer

Syphilis.
There is a growing concern about this disease spreading through contact with mouth sores during oral sex. Most people think of syphilis as an easily preventable disease. It is and it isn't. When sores are covered by a condom, condoms help. However, sores in the mouth and on other skin locations may go unrecognized and untreated. Those sores can still be contagious. That's why testing is still important for high-risk groups.

Molluscum contagiosum.
This skin disease is more often thought of as a disease of childhood than an STD. However, molluscum contagiosum sores can be spread during sex as well. Although generally a painless infection, if the sores break open, they can become infected by other bacteria. Therefore, it's worth talking to a doctor about treatment. You can also cover sores to prevent skin-to-skin contact since treatment can be difficult.

Does Safe Sex Guarantee Safety?
STIs that are transmitted by skin-to-skin contact may be difficult to fully prevent by safer sex. That's because barriers do not necessarily cover all potentially infectious skin.

Practicing safer sex reduces the risk of skin-to-skin STI transmission from diseases such as herpes and HPV. The more skin that's covered, the less likely sores are to touch uninfected skin.

In contrast, it is easier to effectively prevent transmission of STIs such as HIV and hepatitis that spread through bodily fluids by using condoms and other barriers. These STIs require exposure to infected secretions such as blood, semen, and vaginal fluids for transmission to take place. (Which secretions are infectious varies by disease.) Remember, though, HIV does not spread by casual contact or skin-to-skin contact.​

Old 11-10-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Is there a increased in danger of contacting anything if
1) I have unprotected bj
2) I have unprotected bj AND I cum inside the WL mouth.

Thank you
Old 12-10-2019, 01:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Is there a increased in danger of contacting anything if
1) I have unprotected bj
2) I have unprotected bj AND I cum inside the WL mouth.

Thank you
1) Refer to this thread. https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=201333

2) The risk is increased for the WL but no increased risk for you regardless of whether you cum or not. Your risk remains the same as in 1.

Old 12-10-2019, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummyguy View Post
like still a lot of misunderstanding
Thats because there is alot of hearsay when it comes to topics such as STDs or STIs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1