The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Genie or Jeannie.....

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 15-10-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dad lived for a small family owned BBQ joint just off exit 8. Having a station with the cheapest gas in the state next door guaranteed that 86 miles from home we'd stop for gas, a snack, and a pee. Tonight was no exception. We waited silently, with eyes closed, for Dad to come open the rear hatch to 'wake us up' for a pit stop. 

When the expected "Kids, wake up, we're at Bonnie's BBQ." eventually came, we acted suitable sleepy and disoriented. 

Everyone had a Bonnie's special; A basket of fries, side of slaw, plus 3 small sandwiches... one for each type of BBQ they offered. It really was tasty stuff. We might tease Dad, but none of us ever wanted to drive past Bonnie's.

Fed, fueled, and drained, we hit the road again. A Bonnie's special is filling, it's tough to feel romantic with a belly-full of BBQ. We snuggled close, but choose to chat until that bloated feeling past.

We speculated for the umpteenth time about the two weeks ahead. Dad and his brother Jake hung out constantly, Mom and Aunt Betty got along great. Either all together, or in pairs, the four parents mostly did things together during these visits. We kids could pretty much count on being left alone. Our cousin Karen was a good egg, but if past visits were an indicator, she'd be attached to our hips for the entire stay.

Uncle Jake had a 130 acres plus in a poor rural county. He'd sold his expensive house in New Jersey and dropped out of the rat race. Jake had paid cash for the land and a decent 4-bedroom farm house that over the years they'd fixed up. Jobs there were scarce, but he'd had enough left to buy a gas station/convenience store in a good location. When the local plant had closed, several businesses that had just been hanging on got sold for a song. He had enough capital to restock, add a line of take out foods, then hold on until he built a decent business.

These days Jake had enough good help for him to take off a week off now and then. Aunt Betty and Karen had green thumbs, each season they grew enough veggies to eat and freeze for year round. They'd raise a cow for organic meat every year, keep a few chickens, and tend some fruit trees. Jake cut wood for heat. They'd never be rich, but the were a happy, well off family overall.

Sue and I liked Karen. She was my age. It got a tad lonely for her at times, so anytime our families got together she glommed onto us. Up to now, I'd always looked forward to spending time with her. She had a weird, but fun sense of humor, was a notch past cute, and a good all around companion. We'd spoken by phone a few times, saw each other one day a Christmas ago, but hadn't really spent any time together for well over two years. 

This time, as much as we liked Karen, she was going to cramp our style. Karen and Sue had to share a room. About the only time Karen wouldn't expect to hang out with us would be when one of us was taking a shower. We'd brainstormed all week, still, neither of had a clue how we could manage sex before our ride home.

We fell silent as we accepted our fate. Fingertips grazed my face. "Penny for your thoughts, Lewis. You OK in there. Hey it's only two weeks. Who knows... maybe we'll get lucky?"

"Sue, do you want a family some day? Kids? Husband? The whole enchilada?"

Before the implications of my innocent question hit her, Sue replied, "Sure, you want kids and all don't you?"

My somber "Yeah, I do." caused Sue to reach the same sobering realization I'd just had. Nothing lasts forever. Someday 'we' had to change. It was a profound moment, like the first time a kid actually understands that someday they're going to die. They know they probably have a lot of future to look forward to, but they're saddled with the knowledge that someday all things end.

Sue and I had been watching each other's face as we'd conversed. At that moment, I felt I was seeing her for the first time. Much as a blind person does, I used my finger tips to explore her face. Car headlights caused shifting patterns of light to highlight our faces. Now so aware that our moments together were gifts to be treasured, I attempted to record each sight and touch for the future.

Our eyes were locked, we engaged in powerful non-verbal communication. I invited Sue's very soul to merge with mine. We were going to make love, share our bodies, as if there might not be a tomorrow. I wanted Sue more than ever, and I wanted to give myself to her totally.

Unhurriedly, we undressed each other completely.

Naked, we lay on our sides, facing, mere inches apart. Not once did we kiss. We studied our partner's face. We each had a free hand. Those hands roamed, caressed, bringing pleasure to one place, then another. I soon felt as if I could swim in the depths of Sue's dark brown eyes. My senses seemed heightened. I noticed each tiny hair of her eye lashes and eye brows, fine lines on her lips, every facet of her serene smile, the barely visible scar on her chin; every flicker of pleasure on her face as I stroked her sensitive flesh.

Slowly our hands prepared our bodies for joining. My penis grew warm and lengthened in Sue's hand as blood inflated it. As I fingered Sue, I felt her clit lengthen, her lips swell, and most importantly her vagina opening ever wider, anticipating my penetration. The warm, slickness coating my fingers assured me Sue was ready for my body to merge into hers.

Never losing eye contact, our gently thrusting hips moved closer and closer. I moved my hand from her pussy to her taut buns, pulling Sue's upper leg over mine. I eased Sue nearer, bit by bit, until my glans was nudging against her warm folds at the apex of each short thrust. With little distance between us now, Sue stopped stroking me. Her fingers scooped some her own moisture, then coated my erection with it.

For a short time Sue aimed me to rub over her clitoris each time I pushed towards her. All this time we lay on our sides, watching our lover's face. We observed the facial contortions brought on by our intimate touches. When my swollen knob slid over Sue's clit, her eyes would roll up, sometimes her lower teeth would trap her upper lip.

When at last she aimed me into her wet slippery sheath, her eyelids drooped until they were half closed. Dozens of tiny muscles animate the human face. Sue and I saw them tighten here, or relax there, forming a myriad subtle expressions, all saying one thing. "Oh my dear, sweet lover, you are giving me such pleasure. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

Close enough now that my glans was fully cupped by Sue's vaginal opening, she moved her hand to my cheek. She stroked my face as my gentle probing progressed to partial insertion. I was in no hurry. I could see Sue was delighting in the oh so gradual penetration. Her fingertips trailed over my face, lips, and neck. With feathery caress I felt "I love you" louder than if she'd shouted the words.

For some unknown reason, Dad had to ride the brakes for a second. The sudden de-acceleration propelled me forward! Our faces reflected a combination of surprise and ecstasy as I unexpectedly sank into Sue as far as physically possible. I had reflexively grabbed her buns when the SUV lurched, now I gripped her steel hard cheeks so I could keep myself deeply embedded. I savored the sensation of feeling Sue's wonderful pussy surrounding every bit of my penis.

My eyes nearly closed, but I forced them to stay open just enough to see a serene smile form on Sue's face in response to the bliss she saw on mine. For nearly a minute we lay still, male and female, joined in an act of passion.

When the moment seemed right, I loosened my grip on Sue's tush. Gradually I withdrew. Slowly I re-entered her divine warmth. With machine-like regularity, I repeated those motions. Sue shifted her hips until my shaft gave her the friction she sought. I spotted the minor changes in her expression as her pleasure increased. It was clear to me when she found just the angle she'd sought, a combination of joy and relief both showed on her features.

With many miles to go, and a long time before the next rest stop, there was no hurry. The shifting glow caused by headlights moving around us, fleetingly reminded me that people nearby were rushing from one place to another. How lucky I was to have the time to lay there, lazily making love to a wonderful girl and her miraculous body. Even in the dull glow through the tinted glass, I could see the rippling of her well toned muscles.

Her hand had run through my hair, spent several minutes on my back, then finally settled onto my buns. We both enjoyed feeling those powerful muscles flexing as our bodies made love to one another. There was no heavy breathing, no sweating, just mile after mile of sex as sweet and loving as I can recall ever having to this day.

When our time approached, at long last, we both saw it steal upon our lover's face. Our breathing did change, our bodies did tense as climax neared, but it was Sue's subtle facial expressions that I was paying attention to. Her eyelids nearly closed, her nostrils bellowed, her lips would twist this way, then that. Somehow I could see both tension and serenity cover her face. A tiny smile appeared at the corners of her mouth. I found myself smiling at her in response to the happiness I saw.

My penis was definitely swelling inside of Sue. Her pussy was noticeably caressing my erection more and more, her body seemed to be insistently milking it for it's life-giving fluids. The more my penis enlarged, the more her vagina gripped it in all the right places, trying to make me lose control.

As much as I wanted my eyes wide open, my lids drooped. Silently I mouthed the words, "I'm coming, Sue." Every muscle in my body tensed. "Me Too." She mouthed for me to see. Sue and I worked together, pulling, straining, so each jet of sperm was loosed deep within her. Our faces contorted as our bodies reached the release they'd become so desperate for. We both felt my warm emissions being spread inside Sue by my swollen shaft as it moved up and down her contracting vagina.

We began unhurriedly, we made love leisurely, and we were slow to finish. Long after the last of my sperm dribbled into Sue's womb, I was still moving my penis in and out of her pussy. Sue enjoyed a few more mild orgasms after the major one we'd shared. My glans tingled, it was so sensitive that I had to pause often.

When we were done, totally, completely done, only then did we come together to kiss and hug each other close. We managed to keep me inside of Sue during our post-coital embraces.

https://openload.co/f/BZLSTbznpUc
https://openload.co/f/-CzyIPZ6ZCM
https://openload.co/f/UY-3UA-N5F4
https://openload.co/f/KBJc8G3RvcY
https://openload.co/f/tYDfzNokyko
https://openload.co/f/SkAKoZqk-yY
https://openload.co/f/SnZ7PlkT8Qg
Old 15-10-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro up return thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 15-10-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Truly tired now, we were ready to sleep. We dressed. Sue lay on her side, back to me. I moved close in behind her until we were spooning. I pulled the light blanket over us both. Draping my arm over her, we fell asleep.

Sometimes it's silence that awakens you. Groggily, a few facts trickled into my head. My arm was still draped over Sue, it was pitch black, we weren't moving, it was utterly still... not a sound. When a hint of light brightened the long, right rear window, I finally pieced it together. We'd arrived at Uncle Jake's, Mom and Dad had gone to the house before waking Sue and I. 

Nibbling her ear lobes and neck eventually roused my sister. Looking as sleepy as I felt, Sue stretched and yawned until she was with it enough to ask. "We there?" 

Through a reflexive yawn I replied. "Yep, guess the folks went in before waking us. We might as well grab some bags and haul 'em in." 

Though late Summer, it was cooler than normal, our breathe was just visible. Must have been near 2AM, that's around the time we usually arrived. I noted the cloudless, starry night sky as I walked to the house. Only the screen door was closed, a few hardy moths flapped against it as they sought the light or warmth within. Conversation drifted out of the kitchen as we toted in luggage. 

Sue and I had hauled everything in from the SUV before the four parents even realized we were awake. Uncle Jake and Aunt Betty had a cool little part-Beagle named Triscut, she adored Dad. Triscut had ignored Sue and I completely to hang around my Father. Just as we were closing the front door, Triscut came running over to my sister and me for pets, which she got in abundance. Our folks and Uncle Jake were coming out of the kitchen. I knew from experience Aunt Betty was busy setting out a bedtime snack for the weary travelers. 

Karen was asleep already. After a quick bite, hugs were exchanged, then off we went to our respective bedrooms. 

Looking back, Saturday flew by. No one was in a big hurry to get out of bed that morning. Guess we got up in dribs and drabs; just as well since there were now more than twice the people sharing the only two bathrooms. Aunt Betty and Mom had a huge breakfast ready a little past nine. I suspect they wanted us stuffed so we didn't go totally berserk at our next stop, the supermarket!! 

I really hadn't said two words to Karen before we piled into our SUV. She was still sleepy at breakfast, plus I'd kept my mouth stuffed with eggs, sausage, home fries, hot toast, cinnamon buns... the whole nine yards. Sue, Karen, and I piled into the cargo area so we three could talk. The four parents took the passenger seats so they could get a good start on the chatter that would continue non-stop until we'd leave 2 weeks hence. 

Offspring and adults mostly tuned each other out, but these car conversations were carefully limited to superficial topics nonetheless. Still, having not spent time together for so long, jaws wagged the entire 45 minutes each way to the nearest real town. 

Sitting in a circle in the cargo area, I got my first real look at the latest version of Karen. As she'd grown up, during past visits I'd joked about her becoming Karen Mark II, then Mark III, etc. Only seeing each other every year or two, we'd often observe significant changes in each other between visits. I found myself staring at my cousin. Certainly she'd matured since I'd last seen her, but Karen seemed very different just since breakfast. Make up!! The sleepy, rumpled girl I recently shared a meal with thirty-minutes ago had put on a going-to-town face. 

Hanging around the farm, Karen had often been a typical tomboy. I'd seen her wear a touch of basic make-up when we went to church, but day-to-day she'd always shunned it. Karen liked to be outdoors, she enjoyed gardening, long walks in the woods, swimming, fishing, she even liked mowing the pastures. Now, riding to town, I was seeing a very attractive young woman. Karen looked terrific. 

All she'd worn were everyday white shorts, and a light denim blouse with the tails out. After all, we were only going for groceries. Still, this was definitely Karen Mark V. Her body was terrific; strong legs, a modest, but most eye pleasing bust line, flat stomach, plus an enviable glow of good health. Karen had a definite feminine aura. 

Little time had passed between Karen leaving the breakfast table and our piling into the car. Yet the girl to my right looked like a million damned dollars. Long, dark brown hair with deep highlights certainly added to her good looks, but it was her face that held my attention. A little eye liner, a touch of blush, a light application of eye shadow, a shade of red lipstick that screamed "kiss me". Other girl things may have transpired that I didn't even know the names for, but whatever Karen had done had transformed a cute cousin into a serious fox. 

Our conversation had stopped, both girls wore smirks directed my way. "Coming back anytime soon, Lewis?" Karen teased. 

Caught daydreaming, an embarrassed grin crept over my face. "Sorry for staring, but you are definitely Karen Mark V. I want to say this right... You always look nice, but you seem so... Your face is extra pretty somehow." 

Karen gave my leg a warm squeeze, her smile assuring me she enjoyed my bumbling compliment. Sue apparently had noticed as well. "Yeah, when did you get so good at face painting, Little Cousin?" 

A pretty face got prettier as Karen beamed. "Late last year a girlfriend came for a sleepover. She'd talked about finding a new look for months, but hadn't done anything about. Somewhere, during a bout of the giggles, I agreed to experiment on her. Lindsay's old man is loaded, their family has been in timber for generations. She'd brought a make-up case with her that a Broadway actress would envy." 

"Long story short, on my third try Lindsay went nuts for her makeover. The first one didn't count, I turned her into a Goth ghoul. Then I really tried my best. Lindsay looked good when I finished, still I thought I could do better. She was totally thrilled with her new face after my next try. Lindsay told some girls we both know about it, then they wanted me to do the same for them." Karen rolled her eyes back before continuing. 

"Before I knew it, folks decided I was a whiz. The Drama Club begged me to help with make up for the Senior Class play. Turned out to be fun, and I was good at it. After reading a few books they had about stage make up and cosmetology, I got better. The fools put me in charge of make up a couple months ago." 

"New career?" Sue asked. 

"Lord, no. Well, I say that now, but in places like this where there are no decent jobs, I guess it would be good to have a fallback skill. Sue, are you brave enough let me give you a makeover.?" 

"When?" 

"Tomorr... no, Monday morning, after breakfast. Lewis, would you mind fishing with our Dads or something while we do girl stuff?" 

"No, of course not. I haven't been fishing since our last visit. I brought a couple books, so I'm covered if it's raining." 

I'm afraid the above is about as exciting as our conversation got. Don't get me wrong, it was interesting to us, but would have little appeal to anyone outside our family. We jabbered non-stop the whole time we rode to town, hit assorted stores for routine odds and ends, bought our groceries, rode back, ate a huge meal, cleaned up, then lounged in front of the TV. Still, having been apart for so long, there were a zillion questions and stories to share. 

Karen also asked Sue questions that would never have occurred to me. I gained a few insights into my sister, so I even enjoyed some of the girl talk. Loooooved watching Sue squirm when Karen asked her predictable questions about her love life. It was much less funny when my turn came. 

Initially I hemmed and hawed, my shyness came to the forefront. Then a new me asserted himself. "OK, I have been seeing a lot of someone. We've gotten pretty close I'd say." 

Karen pressed me for every detail, of course. "Yes, she lives pretty close to me." "Yeah, she's really nice, I like her a lot." "About 5 months." "Of course I think she's attractive." "Yeah, I'm sure you'd like her." When pressed for a name, I said, "Liz" which wasn't a lie because Sue's middle name was Elizabeth. Before Karen was able to zero in with the how far have 'things' gone questions, I was able to turn the tables on her. 

It seems little had changed since the last time we'd spoken. The local jocks thought they owned her because she was one of the cutest girls around, they'd actually bully the few decent guys she knew if they'd dared to look at Karen. Therefore the only guys that would ask her out, thought a hot date was a clean pickup truck, a place to park, and a cold six-pack from an older brother. My heart went out to Karen. Since our last real get together, she was older, wiser, had roughly the same friends, but was very depressed about the locally available talent. 

Sunday was fairly predictable. Church was followed by our folks engaging in interminable conversations. In such a rural area, it seemed like the entire congregation lined up to speak with our parents. Folks remembered them as being Jake's kin; they wouldn't miss a chance to talk to someone they didn't see every blessed Sunday. Karen, Sue and I did our best to slip away, we waited out of sight in the car. 

By the time we finally got back to the house, changed, helped prepare a huge Sunday dinner, ate, then cleaned up, the day was largely gone. The balance of my evening was spent looking at stuff Karen had acquired since our last visit that she wanted us to see, then watching a few more tapes. 

Monday started off routinely enough, but it ended up a red-letter day. Following breakfast, I did tag along with Dad and Uncle Jake when they headed down to the pond to fish. Uncle Jake had caught a couple nice bass Sunday afternoon. This morning was Dad's turn, he only got one, but it was huge. I reeled in the only other large mouth worth keeping. 

When we got back, I traded cleaning our catch for being excused from all lunch duties. Dad and Jake were still jawing non-stop. I'd felt like a fifth wheel all morning, so I was happy to go inside once the fish were turned into filets. I headed up to Karen's room. Giggling and gossip from within ceased abruptly when I knocked on her closed door. There was considerable mirth in their voices when they firmly told me to go away. Karen sweetly added "We'll see you at lunch Lewis. We'll have a surprise." After cleaning fish, I realized I needed to shower and change anyway. 

We planned on tromping through the woods after lunch. It was late enough in the year that few annoying insects remained, even though mid-afternoon temperatures were comfortably warm. I changed into fresh jeans and a pullover sweat top before stretching out with a book until the dinner bell sounded. They actually had an old fashioned iron triangle by the back door, you could hear it a thousand feet away when Aunt Betty would bang it's antique iron bar around inside it. 

I was carrying a platter piled high with thick burgers and hot dogs up to the deck when the girls stepped out of the back door. Sue was stunning!! Her hair was up, swirls and whorls were stacked into a hairdo that was just perfect for Sue. Her face looked so different, if she hadn't been wearing the same blouse and shorts I'd seen at breakfast, I could've been tricked into thinking a visitor had stopped by. 

Early on I told you Sue wasn't especially pretty. Some girls can still look fantastic after falling face first into a mud puddle. Sue wasn't that lucky. Her nose was a tad too large, her facial bones were a bit heavy, her eyes weren't especially feminine. Since we'd become lovers, I hadn't given much thought to her face. She was Sue, I adored her. Yet the girl I saw looked one slinky, black dress away from being ready for a night in Manhattan. HOT DAMN!! 

The girls didn't have to ask for my opinion of Karen's handiwork, my stupefied expression spoke volumes. While Sue spun, twirled, and generally did a runway routine, Karen tried to explain things I'd never understand. "Her eyes just needed..." "If you work the blush over the cheekbones like this..." "When her hair is off her face, it helps..." 

I heard her words, yet comprehended nothing. I was like a caveman watching a Shuttle launch; I was in awe of the results, but the best NASA scientist could never explain it to a Stone Age mind. 

"All this for a walk in the woods?" I croaked. Sue was plainly thrilled. Even though she had a fabulous body, I knew she'd had a bad self-image. Despite telling her a hundred times how desirable she was, this was the first time I'd ever seen a look in her eyes that told me she felt attractive. Sue might never be a cover girl, but the young woman I was looking at would turn heads and draw stares for sure. Sue, and Karen's obvious talent, were understandably THE topic over lunch. 

We were still on for our hike, but I was informed there'd be a slight delay. 

It was worth the short wait. Apparently Karen had created several 'looks' for Sue. This time Sue came down wearing a comfortable off-center pony tail instead of the earlier complicated do. It took a moment to realize Sue still wore make up, yet she looked different enough that I knew female chicanery was afoot. 

Sure enough, if I really, really looked for it, I could see traces of Karen's handiwork. Karen's miracle was how natural Sue looked despite the wizardry with shades and tones. During a moment when Karen wasn't looking, I mouthed the word "WOW!" to Sue. I hadn't touched her for three days. I think she saw the lust in my eyes, and liked it. 
Old 16-10-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 16-10-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 16-10-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Once the rest of the family had seen Sue's 'other' look, we set out for our walk. Of their 130 plus acres, only 25 were open fields. The rest was woods and streams. The land had been timbered years ago, but allowed to re-grow in mostly hardwoods. Uncle Jake had kept the old logging roads open by mowing and chain-sawing them semi-annually. While called logging roads, they were actually dirt lanes, just wide enough for a small flatbed truck to squeeze thru in most places. For us, it meant miles of criss-crossing hiking paths, our own private nature trails. 

We'd explored these woods since we were old enough to walk. Being private land, we'd spot every kind of animal, find an amazing variety of wildflowers, mushrooms, and insects. Because small streams were abundant, frogs, fish, birds, and water fowl were plentiful as well. Being away from any flight paths, when we'd sit still on a log, nothing except nature's sounds could be heard. Their farm was a genuine bit of Eden. 

A few times as we'd wander over hill and dale, I was able to cop a feel of Sue's butt when I was sure Karen was looking away. The first time, my groping earned me a playful elbow in the ribs. Obviously Sue wasn't very upset since my buns received a few furtive squeezes that afternoon. Sue goosed me once, I had to tell Karen my high pitched "oooh" was due to stepping on a sharp stone! 

One long border of the farm was the Stone Church Creek. Most of the time it was a clear, shallow brook. It could run fast, muddy, and overflow it's steep banks following prolonged rainfall. That day it was swollen slightly, the water was a bit muddy, showing the final effects of a series of downpours a week earlier. 

We'd come to a bend in the stream where the land sloped down to the water. There was no bank to speak of on our side, you could walk into the twenty-foot wide stream. Karen had worn a touch of make up, Sue wasn't the only one who looked yummy. The girls had worn short shorts and fairly snug tops since loose fitting clothes could catch too easily on brambles. The girls looked good, and I was feeling horny. 

Before getting intimate with Sue, I never would've had the nerve to say what was on my mind. Fortunately Lewis Mark II was able to find the courage to speak. "Hey, remember this spot? Remember what we used to do here?" Glancing from face to face, the sheepish expressions I saw told me they did. 

When I was almost eleven, we three had gone skinny wading at this very spot. There were patches of sand here, deposited each time the stream overflowed. The rest of this low area had short grass and was otherwise clear. You couldn't swim in the creek, it was only two to three foot deep in the middle when it ran gently enough to be entered safely. 

Emboldened by knowing Sue wouldn't mind if I saw her body, I let my hormones convince me to try talking my cousin out of her clothes. She'd turned into such a beautiful young woman. As I lay just a wall away from her the last three lonely nights, more than once my teenaged brain had thought about seeing her naked. I hadn't planned anything, but when a perfect opportunity to introduce a sexual element into this visit occurred to me, I wasn't going to pass it up. 

Three times, during a July visit years ago, we'd shed our clothes, then waded into the cool, cool water. The very first time, after we'd undressed, we stood in a circle, just looking at each other's bodies for a few minutes. No one spoke, no one moved, we literally were babes in the woods. Finally Sue grabbed Karen's hand. Turning, they'd marched into the water. I ran right in behind them, at that age I was nearly oblivious to their bare little butts. 

We splashed each other, threw big submerged rocks from one place to another, enjoying the splush sounds and water spouts when they landed. Back then, their chests looked a lot like mine. Obviously I was curious to see their immature little pussies, but I was still pre-pubescent, the only thing my teeny weenie was good for was drawing in the snow. 

The next two times, we'd just asked "Want to go wading?" We never touched, or even spoke a word about it afterwards. We simply were young nudists enjoying natural impulses. 

Our next visit to their farm had been four years later; we were older, far more modest, overly shy about our post-pubescent bodies. Nothing remotely sexual occurred during that visit. Four years from now, we might all have gone our separate ways. Today, this instant, was a now or maybe never moment. 

"Want to go wading?" Not giving Karen time to think, I pulled my top off. Flashing my best attempt at a disarming smile Karen's way, I sought her eyes as I lowered my zipper, then undid my jeans. I was scared witless, but did my best to look self-assured. 

I bent from the waist to untie my walking shoes. When I stood, my inner voice shouted "YES!". Sue was pulling her top over her head. Karen looked nervous, but was smiling like a fat lady at a bakery's door. Karen was fighting her urges, but she was going allow herself to give in to temptation. Her hands were slowly reaching for the hem of her top. 

I intentionally avoided making further eye contact with Karen. Matter-of-factly as possible, I removed my pants and underwear. Staring straight ahead, I walked into the stream, slowly I waded towards mid-stream. The water was quite brisk, but the air was warm enough that I was comfortable. 

There was plenty of room behind me, I didn't want Karen to feel crowded. Bending forward, I pulled scooped water thigh high, then allowed it to run down my legs to help my body get acclimated. Someone walked into the water behind me. All my faculties seemed redirected to my sense of hearing. A hundred racing heartbeats later, a new round of splashes caused my system to experience a near overload. In all likelihood, there were TWO sexy, naked girls behind me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Videos Moments

https://openload.co/f/SnZ7PlkT8Qg
https://openload.co/f/36eFGhAMMlY
https://openload.co/f/QUZ3QFoueNQ
https://openload.co/f/W_5LwZzovO4
https://openload.co/f/GM_SmuHVlWM
https://openload.co/f/Ncv7b27fhGA
Old 17-10-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 17-10-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Clueless about what I should do next, I tried to at least appear calm. I stood there, my back to the girls. My mind was racing faster than my thundering heart. Karen saved me. 

"If you want to check out our bodies, you're going to have to turn around Lewis." 

THANK YOU, GOD!! 

Trying to smile, I turned. Because I'd rotated to my left, my first glimpse was of Sue. She was beaming a 'you little devil' grin at me. As much as I was dying to see Karen's body, my male programming forced my eyes to give Sue a good once over. Standing in knee-high water, her pussy showed signs of puffing up. Sue's nipples stood fully erect, I have no idea whether it was from the cool water or our sexual daring. 

My 180-degree turn completed, I sought Karen's eyes. I found them waiting for me. We smiled at each other, then lowered our eyes. Sweet Jesus, my cousin had a body to die for. How utterly amazing is it that every woman has two breasts, yet each pair seems somehow unique. Karen's would almost fill my hands. Rounded underneath, they stood out proudly, her thick, tender looking nipples seemed to point up at my mouth invitingly. Magnificent! 

Her abdominal muscles were clearly defined. Following their gentle slope downward to her light brown pubic hair caused me to swallow, with difficulty. Her fur was sparse enough that I easily saw the top of her slit. I stared between her legs for longer than I would've done consciously. Karen had kept her long legs pressed together. As I watched, she hesitantly shifted her weight, then moved her right foot to the side until I could fully view her pussy. 

Both acknowledging my thoughts and her bravery, I spoke softly. "You couldn't be any more beautiful..." Glancing Sue's way, I sincerely added, "And you dear sister have a body any man would kill for." I felt horny enough at that moment to battle dragons for either wench. 

Guess I was so aware of the girl's bodies, I'd forgotten about my own. Karen's voice broke through my reverie. "I don't think THAT happened the last time we went wading, Lewis." 

My mental agility at that moment left much to be desired. It took a few moments before it sunk in that both girls had silly grins and were staring at my mid-section. A serious erection was bobbing in front of me. It really wasn't until I looked at my angry penis that I fully felt my intense arousal. If I though I could, I'd have dragged the girls to shore, then taken them both, twice. 

My eyes moved back to Karen's delectable breasts. "Well, the last time we went wading, you didn't have THOSE!" My comeback had both girls in stitches, I loved the way laughing made their breasts jiggle! My eyes couldn't decide whether to look high of low, so they kept doing both. 

Karen again saved me from myself. "You have a very fine body, Lewis. And I'm not going to pretend, I really enjoy looking at you." Minutes passed while we ogled one another while pretending not to. The girls even casually checked each other out, I caught the faint surprise on Karen's face when she realized Sue had shaved her pussy. 

The closest I came to jumping my cousin was when she turned, then leaned over to dredge up a large round rock her toes had found. Maybe it was slippery, maybe she meant to torture me; she bent from the waist to pick it up, then remained in that position for far longer than seemed necessary. Karen was aroused, her pink entrance had opened a bit and was moist. From only four feet away, her pussy drew my eye like a lone neon light in dark room. Oh dear God I wanted her! My hips automatically pointed my bouncing erection straight at her vagina. 

I don't know what would've happened if Mother nature hadn't intervened. Karen and I both saw it at nearly the same instant. Barely three feet to her left, a freakin' huge, snapping turtle's head rose up out of the cloudy brown water. That mother's head was bigger around than my fist. 

Karen shrieked!! We three nearly walked on water in our haste to reach the shore. A snapper that size can put some serious hurt on ya. Fits of hysterical laughter wracked us for several minutes until the scare induced adrenaline and sexual tension abated. 

The girls started for their clothes, but Lewis Mark II talked them into being nudists until we got near the house. The entire property was surrounded by tree farms, we had the woods to ourselves. A deal was struck: if I'd carry all the clothes, we'd walk a while longer, and they'd remain in the buff. If I'd had no arms, I'd have figured a way to carry those clothes! 

Clothes in hand, we strolled for over an hour. 

They caught on that I'd drop back occasionally so I could watch their undulating backsides. What a sight! The erection I'd lost when the snapper scared the daylights out of me returned with a vengeance. They made me take turns walking ahead of them thereafter. Ahhhh, what's good for the gander is good for the geese. So, we all got to do some butt watching. The refrain from The Wizard of Oz kept running through my head... "Lions and Tigers and Butts, Oh My! Lions and Tigers and Butts, Oh My!" 

It was certainly easy to check each other for ticks before we dressed near the edge of the woods. Both girls accused me of trying to do too thorough a job. I cheerfully reminded Karen that ticks gravitated to hairy places to help them hide. "You need to get very close, especially to find the tiny wood ticks." I got a sharp, but playful punch on my arm as I tried to kneel inches from Karen's sexy bush. 

"I think you've seen enough for one day, clown!" The poke got my eyes off Karen's beaver and back to her impish face. "Besides, you need to work on taming THAT thing. I don't think any of us wants to explain why you're walking into the house with a boner." 

I was still royally excited when we reached the back door. I had to walk in with my left hand in my pocket, and my hard on carefully nestled under my palm so it wasn't obvious at a glance. 

The entire afternoon had been better than most of the fantasies I spun for myself over the years. My Pavlovian response to seeing Sue undressed was strong enough, but seeing a matured Karen naked had tapped into potent daydreams I'd accumulated since we'd spent time together as young teens. 

About three minutes after I got to my room I was undressed, on my back, body limp, panting, covered with droplets, both physically and emotionally drained. 

Last edited by JEMMA; 18-10-2019 at 09:15 AM.
Old 17-10-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Sleepy eyes looked where the clock should be. Where were the red numerals that would tell her what time it was? Groggy, Sue's brain struggled to orient itself. Her eyes searched the darkness until jumbo green lights to her left announced it was 12:07A. She'd only gone to bed twenty minutes ago. So where was she, and why was she awake? 

Karen's room! She was in Karen's room, sharing Karen's queen-size bed. Oh yeah. 

The bed was gently shaking. There was a faint sexual aroma in the air. Soft illumination from the clock radio was sufficient to silhouette Karen. Enough light to see she'd lowered her light blanket so she could masturbate. Karen had felt horny out of her mind all afternoon, her body demanded relief. 

Undoing one snap on her unfashionable, thin, cotton pajamas cleared the way for Sue's hand to steal between her own legs. Just as her middle finger slid into the developing wetness between her puffy lips, Sue's mind dredged up a memory from years earlier. This wasn't the first time she'd seen Karen play with herself. 

Karen had been staying at Sue's house. Lewis had gone to a basketball game with friends. It being a girl's night, they'd drifted into boy talk. Being lifelong confidants, the conversation had grown increasingly more explicit regarding what excited them. Fantasies were shared, along with secret wants and desires. They'd pushed each other's buttons so well that they both badly needed relief. 

Stemming from their desire for release, combined with a youthful curiosity, they'd decided to watch each other masturbate. They'd only touched themselves, and it hadn't happened again. But as Sue lay in the near-darkness, recollections swirled in her head, dove-tailing with images from that afternoon. 

Many of the girls Sue knew well from her teams had hinted they sometimes fooled around with girls she knew. A few times she'd been invited to spend a night with a girlfriend when she suspected more than talking might be on the agenda. More than once Sue had been curious to know what it would feel like to make out with another girl, but fear had always won out over curiosity. 

After a while no more invitations came. As her dating drought had lingered on and on, she'd occasionally regretted not taking the chance to at least have someone, anyone, touch her body. Lewis had asked her during the drive here "Did she want kids someday?". He was right, he understood, her brother couldn't be the only lover she'd ever have. In fact, wouldn't she insist on trying sex with other people? She loved Lewis... before she could stop the thought from gelling, it barged into her brain... like a brother. 

Sex with Lewis was heavenly, he was a wonderful lover, but they both had to find other lovers someday. Things change, no matter how hard you fight it, things change. Someday soon she and Karen would spend their last night together. Before long, life would set them on diverging paths. Rolling on her side so she faced towards Karen, Sue found the courage to softly speak. 

"Karen." Sue felt the bed stop moving. "Karen, I feel so horny I could scream. I've never... Every since that time we watched each other I've wondered... Could I... Would you like me to help you?" Sue felt like years were passing, yet the clock still glowed 12:09A, just as it had when she'd asked. 

A slight rustling told Sue something was happening. Karen's hand groped until it clutched Sue's. Karen gently pulled the captive hand onto her soaked pussy, her deep sigh assured Sue her moving fingers were more than a little welcome. Sue was stunned. Pubic hair aside, she knew logically that her body and Karen's were constructed the same, yet Sue felt she'd discovered an entire new world. It seemed totally different than touching herself. 

Avidly, she explored between her cousin's legs. Sue was terribly aware of the sexual tension Karen must be feeling if her own body was any gauge. Her fingertips spread the moisture they found to every part of Karen's slit, then teased the area around her swollen clit. 

Undoing the three large buttons fastening her top, Karen pulled the flaps back, exposing her own breasts. After kneading both baby soft mounds, Karen lightly pinched, then rolled her engorged nipples. 

Watching Karen in the green glow from the nearby clock, Sue moved until she was plastered against the side of her cousin's undulating body. Karen's tummy rolled like a belly dancer's, she was unmistakably responding to Sue massaging her pussy. Karen's hips moved with a feline sensuousness as they imitated the motions of intercourse. Knowing the time was right, Sue worked her hand lower. After the briefest hesitation, Sue banished her final reservations; her middle finger wormed its way into Karen amazingly warm body. 

A deep moan from Karen confirmed Sue's probing digit was a source of delight. Sue discovered she enjoyed the innumerable sensations her fingertips recorded. Certainly the warmth and moistness were familiar, it was similar to being inside her own pussy. Yet she was inside another human being, she was helping her lifelong companion with her quest for an orgasm. A special moment that no one else would ever know about was being created before her eyes. 

Raising herself onto her left elbow, Sue lowered her mouth to Karen's swollen right nipple. As Karen grasped Sue's intention, she moved her right hand from her nipple, clearing the way for Sue's soft lips. "Oh, yes." Karen moaned as she felt her nipple being suckled for the first time in her life. "Oh, yes." 

Sue felt Karen's fingers running through her silky hair, working their way behind her head, exerting just enough pressure to confirm Karen loved the feeling of her mouth sucking on the aroused nipple. Amazing how one bit of skin can feel so different from another. The texture of the engorged nipple, as her tongue repeatedly glided over it, excited Sue tremendously. 

The finger inside Karen seemed to detect the slightest detail. Sue couldn't recall noticing nearly so much when she explored her own vagina. Sensing Karen's need for release, Sue worked a second, then third finger into the now grasping pussy. Tightening her fingers into a small phallus, she allowed Karen's rocking hips to control the speed and depth of penetration. 

Sue positively knew that the sexual sounds she was hearing, wet flesh rubbing wet flesh, had to be the same as those she made when masturbating, yet her untouched pussy was drooling, convulsing sympathetically, her arousal was soaring. 

Expanding her focus, Sue laved the entire areola until Karen was nearly thrashing. Gradually, Sue switched to kissing the entire breast. The kisses moved to Karen's upper chest. Karen's hand behind Sue's head had gone limp while being suckled, sliding onto the nape of Sue's neck. 

A trail of nibbles, licks and kisses delighted Karen's throat. Karen's hand came back to life, gripping Sue's head, it guided Sue's mouth to Karen's lips seconds before Sue could ask if Karen would like to be kissed. Karen lay back, her mouth opened, praying Sue would accept the invitation. Two moist female tongues touched inside Karen's mouth for the first time, both expressed their joy at meeting the other. They slid, twirled, danced, and reveled. The divine sensations created by their coupling soon provoked far heavier breathing from both young women. 

Karen was ablaze. Never had she known such passion. Utterly shocking Sue, Karen made a twisting motion that pushed Sue onto her back. Karen thrust her tongue into Sue's mouth, fervently continuing their erotic kissing. Her hands grabbed Sue's top, then shoved it as far up as possible, she mashed their breasts together. Reaching between their churning bodies, Karen slid her hand down to Sue's pussy. Smoothly, her middle finger dove into Sue's slippery gash. Twirling, it moved from side to side, creeping lower and lower. Reaching the bottom of Sue's cleft, Karen slid her middle finger into a pussy that was eager for any insertion. 

Karen's penetration felt so incredible that Sue initially went limp, even her lungs couldn't retain onto the air they'd held; an ecstasy induced sigh drained from Sue into Karen's open mouth. Karen was free to be the aggressor while Sue recovered from her glorious shock. Sucking at Sue's lips, Karen breathed lust laden words into Sue's mouth. "Come with me. I'm nearly there, come with me." Karen pushed her tongue deep into Sue's mouth, sharing her heated breathe. 

Fighting to keep her fingers inside her lover, Sue pressed back at Karen moments later. The pair jostled until they'd found a position on their sides, with their upper legs raised, where each had maximum access to the other's pussy. While fingers probed, the heals of their palms massaged their excited clitoral areas. While their tongues fenced, their hands settled into a lockstep, their movements fell into sync. Like halves of a single organism, each felt what the other felt, together they raced for the edge. Their excitement reached a fevered pitch, their fingers flew to strum their partner's clit. 

Karen was the first to fall, it was the first time she'd ever reached orgasm via another's touch. As her body launched itself into the abyss, she moaned steadily into Sue's mouth. Karen's excitement flowed into Sue's body, it was far more than she could manage. Sue enjoyed a climax as powerful as any she'd ever known. The excitement of experimentation, of something and someone new fueled their fires. 

Unable to continue French kissing as they fought for air, each girl kissed around her lover's mouth or face as best she could between gulping for air and her spasming muscles. Fondling of genitals continued long enough for smaller releases to follow their initial shared gut-wrenching orgasm. Soft, sweet kissing continued long after their pussies became too sensitive for further stimulation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Videos Moments
http://www.xvideos.com/video51252683...ed_on_the_road

Downloads:
https://openload.co/f/VNoUqW5yaQM
https://openload.co/f/KTMeE8KNhjQ
https://openload.co/f/SEy4YA6eHco

Last edited by JEMMA; 18-10-2019 at 09:19 AM.
Old 18-10-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 18-10-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Neither Karen nor Sue knew what to say, so they simply kissed and cuddled, each girl basking in the warmth of a newfound lover. Finally Karen broke the ice with a whispered "If I'd only known, I'd have waited to take my shower." Both girls broke up, but immediately fought for a modicum of composure since any noise above a whisper could attract unwanted attention.

Reigning in an impending fit of giggles related to post-sex embarrassment, Sue, at length, managed a whispered reply. "Yeah, we are a bit of a mess aren't we! Hey, let's take a shower. If we're quiet no one will notice. If anyone does, we'll just say we found some ticks and felt icky."

Slipping on robes, the girls stealthily crept to the bathroom, showing much the same body language as when, years earlier, they'd raid the pantry late at night for chocolate chip cookies.

During the past day they'd been nude together, but with a naked Lewis waving his erection like a patriot with a flag at a parade, they'd only given each other passing glances. Now, as they showered, it seemed appropriate to study the body they'd recently made love to.

Washing was their only goal as they soaped each other fore and aft. By unspoken agreement they nonetheless used the opportunity to satisfy some curiosity. Each girl spent extra time shamelessly kneading areas they'd normally avoid. Eyes and fingers worked together to create strong memories of what it looked like and how it felt to fondle her cousin's buns, to rub her back, wash her legs and thighs.

When it was time to wash their fronts, they did it together. Facing one another, heads bowed, staring at the other's breasts, each girl savored the softness, firmness, heft, areola coloration, nipple size, texture, plus how if felt and looked as each breast was fondled. While there had to be some sexual undercurrents, it was mostly an act of self-education.

They finished by washing between their partner's legs. Even then the touches were more expressions of newfound affection than attempted arousal. Remembering they didn't want to attract attention, they exited the shower, hurriedly dried each other, then snuck back to Karen's room.

Once the bedroom door closed behind them, Karen turned a switch on the lamp by her bed. The lower milk-glass globe gave off a dull glow; it was designed to be a very dim nightlight. Still in their robes, the cousins sat side-by-side on the bed so they could talk. Wheels turned in both heads; awkward smiles adorned each face.

Sue knew she was the instigator, so she finally asked the number one question. "Karen, are we OK? I've never touched a girl before. I didn't plan that. I was just so horny after the skinny dipping today. Then seeing you... Well, you looked so beautiful and sexy masturbating that I... I suppose I've wondered what it was like to make out with a girl... Just wanted to find out with you I guess. I know we both came and all, but now that it's over, do you feel weird or anything?"

"Weird, no. Incredible, yes." Karen took Sue's hand.

"Sue, I've had guys feel me up, mostly when I didn't want them to. You're the first person to ever make me come. I think the only thing I'm feeling is gratitude. I'm surprised at myself, but I'm hoping we can do some more of that before you have to leave." Karen's expression grew thoughtful.

"I know guys want me. Someday I'll find a nice one and finally get laid, but the way you made me feel was better than anything I've ever imagined in my best fantasies, and trust me... I've had some great fantasies!"

Karen began to snicker, but abruptly her expression became serious. "Whoa, guess I should've asked if you'd want to fool around with me again before I rambled on. Do you?"

Sue stood. She opened her robe; it fell to the floor. Extending her hands, palms up, Sue helped Karen stand when the seated girl's hands slid into hers. Sue removed Karen's robe, allowing it to puddle on the floor with her own. Hugging her cousin close, Sue planted a feather light kiss upon Karen's lips. The embrace continued long enough to savor the sensual warmth where their bodies met. Following another soft kiss, Sue put their nightclothes away. She pulled Karen into bed, then guided her onto her back.

Sue lightly ran her fingertips over every easily reachable part of Karen's body while their conversation continued. "Karen, I had a thought. If you're positive you'd like to experiment some more, I know a way to make things easy for you. I'm going to borrow an idea from a very special friend. You and I watched I Dream of Jeannie together a couple times, remember her lamp? Well, I'm giving you your very own lamp. All you have to do is make a wish. No explanations required, no apologies allowed. Just make a wish and it's yours. What do you think, would you like that?"

"I WISH you'd give me a sexy kiss with a lot of tongue." Karen grinned at Sue. Cupping Karen's breasts, Sue leaned forward. Karen's lips were already parted; her tongue greeted Sue's as is slid into her mouth. Minutes later when Sue came up for air, Karen had a dreamy expression. Her thick nipples had risen, begging to be suckled.

While catching her breath, Sue voiced a passing thought. "Guess today got you so wound up you needed some relief tonight, huh?"

"Yes and no. Seeing your brother's body got me more excited than I'd admit to anyone else, but that wasn't the reason you caught me playing with myself. No sooner had you fallen asleep than I heard... shall I say... certain rhythmic noises from the guestroom. This place is cemetery quiet at night, it didn't take me long to figure out Lewis' nice cock was sticking up and he was masturbating his brains out. Everything I did and saw today flooded back into my head." Karen sighed.

"I thought how just a few feet away his penis was getting ready to shoot his stuff into the air. God, how I wish I could have seen that! I'm still a virgin, damn it. My body was driving me crazy, I kept wondering what it would feel like if his hard cock was moving around inside me. What would it feel like if the hot stuff in his balls was shooting everywhere inside me?"
Old 18-10-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Karen breathed a heavy sigh. "Hell, I hope you want to make out again before we go to sleep, I'm super horny already from thinking about your brother's damned dick." Karen paused. "Sue, have you ever..."

Sue grinned broadly.

"Sue, you bum! You're getting laid, aren't you? Who? No, considering your parents, how? Then who?"

"Guilty as charged. I promise to tell you all the juicy details, but not right away, pleeeease. OK?"

"OK, but I am soooo curious I don't promise not to pester you if you don't give it up soon."

"For now I'm changing the subject. I guess I have to remind you, I gave you a magic lamp. You said you wished you could see my brother jerk off, I'd enjoy seeing that myself. Would tomorrow be soon enough?"

"Sue, you ARE kidding me right?!?!"

"Karen, if you trust me, and follow my lead, I bet we could go wading tomorrow and see more than water flowing. When I give you a sign, just have an excuse ready to leave me alone with Lewis for a few minutes. OK?" 

Karen's eyes rolled, her hand raced downward to massage her moistening pussy.

"I'll take that as a yes. One other thing, you said you'd like to make out before we go to sleep. What do you WISH would happen before we Z out?"

"Oooh, Sue. I've always wished someone would eat my pussy. If that would gross you out, then I WISH you'd tell me and forget I asked."

"I've never tried it, but that special friend I mentioned before sure seems to love muff diving, so maybe this would be a good time for me to find out what he's been enjoying so much."

Karen moaned, then nearly fainted. Her body seemed to melt before Sue's eyes. Karen's head sank into the pillow; her slackened mouth fell slightly open, her hands slid off her tummy, landing at her sides. Karen's feet fell apart until her toes nearly touched the bed. By going totally limp, Karen's body fully revealed itself to Sue.

Following a lusty smile, Sue slid half way on top of Karen. Her hands glided over Karen's body, caressing warm, bare skin wherever they roamed. Sue invited Karen to slip her tongue into Sue's mouth. They French kissed until breathing became difficult. Sue began to kiss her way lower. Karen's aroma drifted to Sue's nostrils.

Many a night Karen had masturbated while dreaming about what it would be like to feel a warm, moist mouth cover her pussy, or a hot tongue delve into her folds. Knowing she was moments from actually experiencing one of her most exciting fantasies had her heart beating as if she'd jogged a mile. Karen lay back, eyes closed, struggling to reign in her runaway emotions.

As Sue's warm body gradually slid ever lower, Karen felt Sue do many wonderful things. Her neck felt kisses and quick brushes by the tip of a tongue. A hand squeezed each breast until it formed a cone. Sue alternately slid each nipple into her delightfully moist mouth, her tongue whipped or licked both nipples; a flattened tongue laved her areola.

The trail of kisses eventually moved lower and lower. Her taut stomach was treated to many soft kisses and nibbles; her navel was probed deeply, eliciting many deep groans. The warm lips continued their Southward migration until Karen felt the first disturbances of her pubic hair.

When she felt Sue slide into position between her legs, Karen raised her knees, spreading her legs wide, inviting her cousin to make her dream come true. Nothing happened for several torturous hours, which in reality were mere seconds. Finally, hands were massaging her pussy, then moving sideways, opening her, exposing her hidden inner flesh. Her body jerked as she felt warm breath on her excited flesh. A protracted, low-pitched groan shook Karen as Sue's mouth and tongue set about their goal of giving her life-long friend a mind numbing orgasm.

Karen was treated to a fireworks show behind her closed eyelids. Logically, she knew she was still lying on her bed, yet her senses told her the room was spinning. Sue held nothing back; her tongue would push deep inside Karen, only to be replaced by active fingers as the tongue ran riot around Karen's gash. Abruptly Sue would switch to slow, gentle probing using only the tip of her tongue. 

Sue teased her repeatedly. She'd lick all around Karen's clit, but never touch it. The finger inside her was sometimes active, sometimes passive. It would probe deeply one moment, be a quiet presence the next, then be withdrawn entirely. Sue's mouth would lift, then be replaced by one or two hands massaging Karen's fully engorged folds. Eventually one, two, or three fingers would snake into Karen once again, pushing the writhing virgin ever closer to climax.

Sensing the time for teasing was past, Sue launched an all out attack. Understanding how close Karen surely was, Sue employed every technique Lewis had ever used on her to push Karen over the edge. 

Looking like waves rolling in, Karen's stomach and hips were riding the crest of a fast approaching orgasm. "My clit, Sue. Lick my clit, OH GOD, LICK ME SUE."

Sucking the tiny pink organ as best she could, Sue wormed three fingers into Karen. "OH GOD, YEEEEESSS!" Doing her best to ride out the turbulence of her cousin's orgasm, Sue feasted upon Karen's drenched flesh.

Karen's hips lifted violently off the bed. It hurt Sue's upper lip the first time Karen's pubic mound jumped, but she quickly adapted to the girl's thrusting hips. In fact, she did her best to drive her three fingers deep into Karen's vagina on subsequent up-thrusts to satisfy the natural desire to feel penetration inside her spasming canal.

Karen's body bowed into an arch. She held that position as Sue's tongue unrelentingly whipped her clit. Karen's body shook as if she was freezing. Time past, yet neither girl could ever say how much. As the last air in her lungs moaned out of her, Karen collapsed.

Sue was left sucking air when Karen crumbled. She momentarily studied the drained, panting form beneath her. Karen was a beautiful girl, she knew before very long that body would make several men awfully glad they'd been born. Sue readjusted her position until she was again lying between Karen's legs.

Sue stared at Karen's pussy. Though Karen lay motionless, aside from her rapid breathing, Sue saw Karen's pussy twitch now and then as the empty vagina tried to grip a penis that had never been in there. Wow! Karen was so wet. Sue resumed eating her cousin, but ever so gently.

Sliding only one finger back inside the slippery channel, Sue tenderly ate Karen until she enjoyed yet another climax. Though it was clearly far milder, Karen's sighs and body language made it clear that she achieved a thoroughly enjoyable release.

Sue had to stop, her jaw muscles were protesting the unaccustomed activity. She crawled on hands and knees until she was able to flop on her side next to her very relaxed cousin. Sue smiled to herself as she saw the dreamy expression on Karen's mug. Her body looked like chocolate left in the sun.

Karen rolled against Sue, draping an arm across her benefactor. Karen's breathing was under control, but she still half-moaned and half-giggled into Sue's ear for several minutes. "I hope you'll let me return the favor, Sue."

"I will, but I'm ready to sleep now. Would you still be willing to reciprocate tomorrow if I ask you to?"

"God, yes. Hey, I guess if I get wishes, you get wishes, huh? You gave me a magic lamp, so I can give you one right?"

"Absolutely right. Are you sure you want to give me a lamp? You don't have to. You don't know what I might wish for!"

"Sue Honey, I trust you more than anyone. I know you'd never hurt me, so yeah, you have a lamp and all the wishes you want. If I understood you, I still have all the wishes I can think of, right? So if for no other reason than to be fair, I want us both making wishes together."

"Deal! But right now cuz'in Karen, I WISH I could get some sleep. I've got some plans for tomorrow, and I want to be able to stay awake!" The girls grinned at each other, then softly kissed. They fell into a blissful slumber holding a warm, soft body close.
Old 18-10-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! too juicy to wait for another update...Thanks for writing this lovely story...

up you my 15 lemons...
Old 19-10-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1